my personal observations for $15 an hour minimum

could you elaborate??
Before 1938, workers had zero protection from greedy employers who could run sweat shops and basically get away with slave labor.

Today large corporations 'sub out' most of the work to millions of part-time employees who make $12 - $13 an hour for years ( most working for at least 2 companies) with no vacations or benefits.
of course they had protection,, they could quit and go somewhere else,,,

what are these vacations and benefits you speak of?? I've ran my own business for 30 yrs and havent had any of those,,

..well, for a long time, many times when I go to the fast food place, they get a SIMPLE order wrong!!!!!
..I just went today and the clerk was an IDIOT!!!
--I waited a long time before they responded to me--and there were no other customers
--I said I wanted 2 burgers.....and then no answer...then he asked if I wanted something else-so I told him fries and a shake
--THEN he said ''just a minute'''
THEN he asked for the coupon code--and
--THEN he asked AGAIN what were extras I ordered
etc
--a complete IDIOT ..and they want the employers to be forced to pay more to IDIOTS????!!!! to do a SHITTY job!!!????

I hope you didn't eat any food from these people and took your business elsewhere. If they can't get the facts of the order right, just imagine what they do to the food.
I'm leery of getting any food from '''leftists''' ....but what else can I do?
I can't remember a time I had even the slightest trouble at Chicki Filet.

The place gleams from cleanliness. It is orderly. Everyone smiles. No nose rings the size of a quarter sticking out, so appetizing.

Someone fills your drink before you ask. A nice old lady follows you around picking up every crumb.

During the pandemic they have people outdoors taking your orders and your car is always moving.

Food is hot and good. People act like civilized humans instead of a bunch of banshees causing havoc

I think we should start a Conservative Chicken revolution and only eat there. We'd fuck the woke Coke companies

You're describing what happens when sanity prevails in a largely conservative, christian, family-based setting.

Like we used to have everywhere.

..well, for a long time, many times when I go to the fast food place, they get a SIMPLE order wrong!!!!!
--I waited a long time before they responded to me--and there were no other customers
--I said I wanted 2 burgers.....and then no answer...then he asked if I wanted something else-so I told him fries and a shake
etc
--a complete IDIOT ..and they want the employers to be forced to pay more to IDIOTS????!!!! to do a SHITTY job!!!????

I hope you didn't eat any food from these people and took your business elsewhere. If they can't get the facts of the order right, just imagine what they do to the food.

The place gleams from cleanliness. It is orderly. Everyone smiles. No nose rings the size of a quarter sticking out, so appetizing.

Someone fills your drink before you ask. A nice old lady follows you around picking up every crumb.

During the pandemic they have people outdoors taking your orders and your car is always moving.

Food is hot and good. People act like civilized humans instead of a bunch of banshees causing havoc
yes, me too...good call
I'm serious. If conservs only ate at the chicken shack, we'd have all those woke bastards on their knees crying in a month.

Time to make a list of companies conservs frequent ONLY. And a list of ones we fart at as we walk by.

Example. My family only farts out Goya beans. No other bean deserves our farts more. Thanks libturds

I bought Mike's sheets and they are the nicest sheets you'll ever sleep on....Thanks Mike and woke libturd for a fine purchase

Only way to beat these libturds is in the pocket book.

etc

I think we should start a Conservative Chicken revolution and only eat there. We'd fuck the woke Coke companies

You're describing what happens when sanity prevails in a largely conservative, christian, family-based setting.

Like we used to have everywhere.
Telling ya. The only way to beat these woke libturds is in the wallet. Starve the SOBs

If we conservs start by only eating at the chicken shack for fast food (not poor little eateries barely open,support them instead) We'd have Ronald McDonald pulling his hair out in clumps within 3 months

This would be so easy to do. We'd buy so uch chicken the shack would have to start offering burgers.LOLOL

First of all, most would agree the federal minimum wage needs to be more than $7.25 an hour. I don't care if you live in Santa Barbara, Boise or Pittsburgh. Now, generally speaking, $15 an hour is probably too much for entry-level kids counting chicken tenders at Wendy's or mowing lawns at the Holiday Inn.

So there has to be some middle-ground to go from -- something like $10 an hour for single under 30. For married with children over 30 maybe it should be $15, but there needs to be something better.
Back in 1991 i was working on F-15s at $12 an hour. Now of course inflation(caused by raising the minimum wage and printing trillions of dollars) went up, so a burger flipper or fry cook should be paid the same as someone working on a 35 million dollar aircraft? Fuck em, if you cant do shit, you get paid like shit. You get skills and knowledge then you get paid for that.. Otherwise you have shit for brains like the OP talked about, not trying to better themselves, just keep on fucking up.

could you elaborate??
Before 1938, workers had zero protection from greedy employers who could run sweat shops and basically get away with slave labor.

Today large corporations 'sub out' most of the work to millions of part-time employees who make $12 - $13 an hour for years ( most working for at least 2 companies) with no vacations or benefits.
Yes they did have a protection back then...It was called finding a different job, or creating your own...

could you elaborate??

of course they had protection,, they could quit and go somewhere else,,,

what are these vacations and benefits you speak of?? I've ran my own business for 30 yrs and havent had any of those,,
The reason why minimum wages have been pushed by the Prog Elites, is that they KNOW that their constituents are just too stupid to make something of themselves. So they push for raising minimum wages, still give out welfare to those pukes, but never do you hear a prog elite tell their voters, "Get off the couch and get a fucking job".

The reason why minimum wages have been pushed by the Prog Elites, is that they KNOW that their constituents are just too stupid to make something of themselves. So they push for raising minimum wages, still give out welfare to those pukes, but never do you hear a prog elite tell their voters, "Get off the couch and get a fucking job".
It's not that simple.
Not everyone can be a successful entrepreneur.
Not everyone can plan to retire at Alcoa or someplace, then when they shut down in 20 years, just start over from scratch at age 45 or 50. We lost 10's of millions of middle-class wage manufacturing jobs in the last 40 years, and not because of computers, robotics or automation.

The reason why there's no more Toys R Us and five or ten Walmarts in every city is because of guys like Mitt Romney in the 80s.... the vulture capitalists who swooped in and gobbled up all these companies then sold us out with shitty trade deals with countries like Japan and China.

etc
Because even idiots are humans and require food, shelter, and healthcare. This should not have to be explained to a functioning adult that possesses the basic human trait of empathy. But the Trump cult abandoned this trait long ago.

It's not that simple.
Not everyone can plan to retire at Alcoa or someplace, then when they shut down in 20 years, just start over from scratch at age 45 or 50. We lost 10's of millions of middle-class wage manufacturing jobs in the last 40 years, and not because of computers, robotics or automation.

You dont need to be an entepreneur to be sucessful.
Learn a trade,there's plenty of them out there.

etc
Because even idiots are humans and require food, shelter, and healthcare. This should not have to be explained to a functioning adult that possesses the basic human trait of empathy. But the Trump cult abandoned this trait long ago.

Yet Xiden is jacking up taxes on the poor.

It's not that simple.

Or you could be a politician. I hear it pays well and no skill is required.

etc

Enjoy your celebration of that. Personally, i wouldn't celebrate that. But you do you.

It's not that simple.

Or you could be a politician. I hear it pays well and no skill is required.

I'd rather be a male prostitute.
They have better morals ......

etc

Enjoy your celebration of that. Personally, i wouldn't celebrate that. But you do you.

Really?
I must have missed my own party.

Forum List

Back