162,610 imjuries through march 13th 2001 from vaccines

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
and 3,904 dead as well. those 162,000 plus injuries are eventually going to be a death count within five years as well same as the sheep here at usmb that took it. for the sheep here in America that took it,adios,nice knowing ya.:hhello:prepare to join the 162,000 plus six feet down under in the future.

and 3,904 dead as well. those 162,000 plus injuries are eventually going to be a death count within five years as well same as the sheep here at usmb that took it. for the sheep here in America that took it,adios,nice knowing ya.:hhello:prepare to join the 162,000 plus six feet down under in the future.

hey ram man....you told me that there are scientist who have been studying how long people live after this....you said they said about 5 years....now tell me how they would possibly know this,you avoided answering this in another thread....so do you have an answer today?...

Wasn't going to get it before this anyway.
I don't know why folks are so gung ho to get this, especially if they have experienced no symptoms and are not sick at all. Your immune system health is they key to your health.
I already had it, and I have the constitution of a bull.

I don't even get flu shots, because they're just guessing which strain is going around that year.

I don't know why folks are so gung ho to get this, especially if they have experienced no symptoms and are not sick at all. Your immune system health is they key to your health.

I don't even get flu shots, because they're just guessing which strain is going around that year.
The Mindless Mob will keep crying just like they do about this and facediapers not sure this will ever end with Pinochijoe and Giggling Goof in office.

I've never had a flu shot- even when they gave them for free where I worked- and I've had the flu twice in the last 13 years- once really bad- and I made it- if I don't, oh well- it was my time to go- if I got a shot and got it I'd be pissed- I don't do pissed well-

I wonder what the ultimate percentage of folks who get the vaccine will be.

I wonder what the ultimate percentage of folks who get the vaccine will be.

Last I heard was 60% say they will get the vaccine. As of yesterday, they have administered 140 million doses in the US with 52 million Americans fully (had both shots) vaccinated. However the number of vaccinations per day has been on a steady incline. I expect by the end of April, close to 200 million of us will be fully vaccinated by then. This is especially true if we get our paws on the J&J vaccine because they can fully vaccinate twice as many people given their vaccine is only one shot.

As for my trust in the vaccine, I confided in my cousin who is somewhat of a research doctor. She was the supervisor of her lab and a brilliant woman. She even worked under Dr. Fauci several years ago. She assured me that this vaccine is totally harmless. Given my health conditions, she highly recommended I get the vaccine because she's doing the same as soon as she can. She tried to explain to me what the vaccine does, but her cousin is just a stupid retired truck driver and couldn't follow a word of it.

Normally I would be more hesitant about getting the shot, but if you can't trust family, who can you trust? As for those who don't want it, I recommend not to get it.

1618695008738.png

Forum List

Back