My guess is that Trump and his criminal crew can be charged now

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.

I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.
Yeah, I suspect the best the Dems can hope for is some mitigation to the damage, and that's possible.

It's clear that the DoJ and the committee are handling this pyramid-style, working their way up. The question is whether anyone in the orange inner sanctum of the cult will crack. I was surprised to see Rudy get called so soon.

I have no idea what you're talking about to be honest.
The DOJ is slowly working its way up the Trump ladder.
Whether that lands Trump himself in hot water, remains to be seen.
Six months ago, I would have said there was almost no possibility Trump
would ever have to face any repercussions for his actions...now?...not so sure. :)

Da Fuq?

No one's vote has been taken from them. No one's vote WILL be taken from them.

Misinformation and outright lies.
Then why all the voter suppression laws? Each state has its own voter ID requirements. Each state has its own ballot-signature matching verification. It's one of the reasons the system functions so well. And has..for decades...right up until the time the great savior lost his bid for re-election. :)

I think there will be a big Dem loss on both the congress fronts in 22. Too bad for the Dems and their corruption but there's a change of course for America that's going to come out of that. The Repubs will be sitting pretty and will be in the long-awaited position of not needing Trump anymore. Politics can then revert back to sanity.

Yeah, I suspect the best the Dems can hope for is some mitigation to the damage, and that's possible.

It's clear that the DoJ and the committee are handling this pyramid-style, working their way up. The question is whether anyone in the orange inner sanctum of the cult will crack. I was surprised to see Rudy get called so soon.
Eric Trump plead the 5th 500 times in 6 hours. Why? His Daddy told him to do so.

Then why all the voter suppression laws? Each state has its own voter ID requirements. Each state has its own ballot-signature matching verification. It's one of the reasons the system functions so well. And has..for decades...right up until the time the great savior lost his bid for re-election. :)
Link us up to these voter suppression laws.

There are no voter suppression laws anywhere on the books. It is a lie and deliberate misinformation to call voter integrity a voter suppression law.

Speaker Pelosi's husband is being investigated for insider trading and fraud and Biden's son is up to his ears in criminal behavior, Fauci invested in the lab that allegedly released covid and dabbled in frankenstein experiments on monkeys but lefties still behave like losers and fantasize about the former president. I guess TDS is really a mental illness.

SCREEEEEEEEAMING DESPERATION!!!!!!!!!

OrangeGone.jpg

I don't understand why there's not more talk about the subject in the article below.

It looks like many senior GOP leaders, in 5 battleground states, are facing some serious prison time. When that happens, the GOP political machines in those states are kaput.

Forum List

Back