My guess is that Trump and his criminal crew can be charged now

Yeah, I suspect the best the Dems can hope for is some mitigation to the damage, and that's possible.

It's clear that the DoJ and the committee are handling this pyramid-style, working their way up. The question is whether anyone in the orange inner sanctum of the cult will crack. I was surprised to see Rudy get called so soon.

The further criminalization of politics by the left.

You realize you are being controlled by special interest groups who are just laughing at you for ending political freedom in the most free political country in world history. It's quite an accomplishment. For them, not you. You're a total sheep. You are just their tool. You don't know that you're doing it any more than a hammer knows it's pounding in a nail

You you you you You're You You you're
:laugh:

FuBjjeK.jpg

The further criminalization of politics by the left.

You realize you are being controlled by special interest groups who are just laughing at you for ending political freedom in the most free political country in world history. It's quite an accomplishment. For them, not you. You're a total sheep. You are just their tool. You don't know that you're doing it any more than a hammer knows it's pounding in a nail
Comedy. What a hoot, pot calling the kettle Ya hoo

All they got now is the fact of their corruption and hate and ugliness and now to attempt to put it on the dems. That folks is pitiful, It does show one thing , they have no argument.

All they got now is the fact of their corruption and hate and ugliness and now to attempt to put it on the dems. That folks is pitiful, It does show one thing , they have no argument.
Dems are the ones who insist common sense measures like requiring voter ID is "voter suppression." They are certified douchebags and kookburgers.

Forum List

Back