My guess is that Trump and his criminal crew can be charged now

I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.
Yeah, ya got him now. LOL

Link us up to these voter suppression laws.
All over the Internet. All you have to do is pull your head out of right wing and alt-right media.

So it begs the question, if states already have their ID laws and ballot matching signatures rules...why the need for new laws?
And why wasn't this a concern in elections past? :)

Da Fuq?

No one's vote has been taken from them. No one's vote WILL be taken from them.

Misinformation and outright lies.
They've decided that nothing is off the table any longer. If violence comes from it, who will benefit?

I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close.

trumpballoon1.jpg
Poor baby needs his Trump elixir to fix him up to get through the day, meantime, knucklehead can't produce one person whose vote has been "taken away."
trumpballoon1.jpg

It'll be a pleasure seeing the Left taking the hard pasting they got coming this Fall. What, 28 Dems have already jumped ship seeing the writing on the wall from Nancy and Bowels Biddum?!

All over the Internet. All you have to do is pull your head out of right wing and alt-right media.

So it begs the question, if states already have their ID laws and ballot matching signatures rules...why the need for new laws?
Maybe because one was not obviously stolen until 2020.

Last edited:
And why wasn't this a concern in elections past?
The pandemic was used as an excuse to summarily change rules in 2020. IF the legislature had done them, then no harm, no foul. Often, it was an AG or a commission or some other bureaucrat or judge. The Constitution clearly leaves state elections to state LEGISLATURES. That's why new rules were put in place. NO ONE is being kept from voting.

Moonbat publications screeching "SUPPRESSION!" doesn't mean that there is any.

I don't see a single law in that that suppresses anyone's right to vote. Care to cut and past the relevant parts?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can't.

I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.
Someone did that and it’s on record? Post that record

charger with what? and whom?

i do certainly agree that the demafascist will continue weaponize the DOJ, and the House “jan 6th committee” for political purposes in the 2022 election though

Turns out Eric Trump was coordinating with the rioters via text and phone calls

And fuck Eric. This is enough to charge Don himself. Or are Republicans going to suggest Don didn't know what Eric was doing?

Turns out Eric Trump was coordinating with the rioters via text and phone calls

And fuck Eric. This is enough to charge Don himself. Or are Republicans going to suggest Don didn't know what Eric was doing?
SCREAMING DESPERATION!!!!

SCREAMING DESPERATION!!!!
The evidence against them screams guilty.

Investigators from both the Department of Justice and the House Jan. 6 committee appear to be edging closer to former President Donald Trump and his immediate family for their roles in the events leading up to that day’s violent assault on the Capitol.
In a federal court filing Tuesday, lawyer Bilal Essayli said prosecutors asked his client, Jan. 6 defendant Brandon Straka, about his connections to Trump personally.

What do you think he answered? What does his phone say? Says he at least knew Eric Trump the day of the riots.

There's so much damning evidence. Is it desperate to tell you about it all?

CNN and ABC have both reported that the committee has also subpoenaed the phone records of Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of eldest son Donald Trump Jr. He, Guilfoyle and Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump, also spoke at the Jan. 6 rally, as did Giuliani.
The former president capped off that event with a 72-minute speech in which he repeated his false claims that the election had been riddled with fraud and that he had actually won, and then urged the tens of thousands in attendance to march on the Capitol to pressure lawmakers and his own vice president to install Trump for a second term. “We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,” he told them.

So doesn't matter. We have Trump on tape riling people up to go riot.

But I'm sure Team Trump was coordinating with people at the riot. That's what their phone records will show. Wait and see.

investigators are looking for a link to Trump personally, and appears to back up a pledge by Attorney General Merrick Garland to pursue the investigation wherever it may go.

Trump asked his followers to come to Washington that day and told the thousands who showed up that they should march to the Capitol to intimidate Mike Pence into doing what Trump wanted. “When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules,” Trump said.

Having a mob presence at the Capitol was key to two possible scenarios Trump and his allies were pushing: One, pressuring Congress and Pence into declaring Trump the winner notwithstanding the actual election results, or, two, delaying the certification vote long enough for GOP lawmakers in states won by Biden to send their own slate of Trump electors.
The mob of supporters stormed the building and chanted “Hang Mike Pence” when the vice president did not do Trump’s bidding. The riot left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer, and four other officers took their own lives in the following weeks and months.
Though the House impeached Trump for inciting the attack, all but seven Senate Republicans, led by Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, chose not to convict him ― thereby letting Trump continue his political career even as he is the subject of several investigations.

The evidence against them screams guilty.

Investigators from both the Department of Justice and the House Jan. 6 committee appear to be edging closer to former President Donald Trump and his immediate family for their roles in the events leading up to that day’s violent assault on the Capitol.
In a federal court filing Tuesday, lawyer Bilal Essayli said prosecutors asked his client, Jan. 6 defendant Brandon Straka, about his connections to Trump personally.

What do you think he answered? What does his phone say? Says he at least knew Eric Trump the day of the riots.

There's so much damning evidence. Is it desperate to tell you about it all?

CNN and ABC have both reported that the committee has also subpoenaed the phone records of Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of eldest son Donald Trump Jr. He, Guilfoyle and Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump, also spoke at the Jan. 6 rally, as did Giuliani.
The former president capped off that event with a 72-minute speech in which he repeated his false claims that the election had been riddled with fraud and that he had actually won, and then urged the tens of thousands in attendance to march on the Capitol to pressure lawmakers and his own vice president to install Trump for a second term. “We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,” he told them.

So doesn't matter. We have Trump on tape riling people up to go riot.

But I'm sure Team Trump was coordinating with people at the riot. That's what their phone records will show. Wait and see.

investigators are looking for a link to Trump personally, and appears to back up a pledge by Attorney General Merrick Garland to pursue the investigation wherever it may go.

Trump asked his followers to come to Washington that day and told the thousands who showed up that they should march to the Capitol to intimidate Mike Pence into doing what Trump wanted. “When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules,” Trump said.

Having a mob presence at the Capitol was key to two possible scenarios Trump and his allies were pushing: One, pressuring Congress and Pence into declaring Trump the winner notwithstanding the actual election results, or, two, delaying the certification vote long enough for GOP lawmakers in states won by Biden to send their own slate of Trump electors.
The mob of supporters stormed the building and chanted “Hang Mike Pence” when the vice president did not do Trump’s bidding. The riot left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer, and four other officers took their own lives in the following weeks and months.
Though the House impeached Trump for inciting the attack, all but seven Senate Republicans, led by Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, chose not to convict him ― thereby letting Trump continue his political career even as he is the subject of several investigations.
Much like extending an election two days and magic ballots appear! Something like that?

Forum List

Back