Zone1 My Contribution to ending racism on USMB

So you are going to ignore weak-minded folks that fell for a lame social construct?

I prefer to have fun with them unless they wax into mean-spirited name-calling.

BTW.....Is it just me or is there a disturbing lack of humor here?

Good on ya brother.

I wouldn't wanna read any of these annoying coons neither.
Unfortunately, some on this board believe that the cure and root cause of Racism is the gov't. I find that a bit Ironic.

The cure for Racism, IMO, first starts in the home and second, as a society, we begin to condemn true, actual racism.
The problem with the second part is those that spend their time looking for racism under every rock and behind every bush.

The only way I can see for us to end racism, is through society realizing that the entire concept of "race" is a solid dried out pile of sunbaked BULLSHIT left on a desolate Nevada pasture decades ago.

We are a single human race. Those who insist we continue to divide humanity into different races seeks to do so in order to promote a malevolent agenda.

Or they're just stupid fucking bed wetting leftist parasites parroting insipid shit they were programmed to believe in.

Even with all the ethnic and cultural differences that remain in Africa, only an imbecile believes that all black people through history existed in a state of peace and collective sharing as if they were in a fucking disney cartoon seeking the wisdom of elephants and friendship with lions and shit. They butchered and enslaved each other for thousands of years before there were euroweenies, who also butchered and enslaved each other. Global trade within the last 3000 years only made slavery more widespread, it still happens all over the world.

The only thing that gave euroweenies the upper hand was chines gun powder and the fact that euroweenie blacksmiths figured out how to make iron tubes and send projectiles through the air with the shit.

It was guns that made whites "superior". Otherwise europe would be speaking arabic and banging their heads on the ground 5 times a day facing a SE direction.

The only way I can see for us to end racism, is through society realizing that the entire concept of "race" is a solid dried out pile of sunbaked BULLSHIT left on a desolate Nevada pasture decades ago.

We are a single human race. Those who insist we continue to divide humanity into different races seeks to do so in order to promote a malevolent agenda.

Or they're just stupid fucking bed wetting leftist parasites parroting insipid shit they were programmed to believe in.

Even with all the ethnic and cultural differences that remain in Africa, only an imbecile believes that all black people through history existed in a state of peace and collective sharing as if they were in a fucking disney cartoon seeking the wisdom of elephants and friendship with lions and shit. They butchered and enslaved each other for thousands of years before there were euroweenies, who also butchered and enslaved each other. Global trade within the last 3000 years only made slavery more widespread, it still happens all over the world.

The only thing that gave euroweenies the upper hand was chines gun powder and the fact that euroweenie blacksmiths figured out how to make iron tubes and send projectiles through the air with the shit.

It was guns that made whites "superior". Otherwise europe would be speaking arabic and banging their heads on the ground 5 times a day facing a SE direction.
You kids got it all wrong, once again!

To end racism, all we need to do is vote democrat

After all, the destruction of the human race is the only thing that will end all racism.

You kids got it all wrong, once again!

To end racism, all we need to do is vote democrat

After all, the destruction of the human race is the only thing that will end all racism.

That's pretty much their end goal.

Unfortunately, some on this board believe that the cure and root cause of Racism is the gov't. I find that a bit Ironic.

The cure for Racism, IMO, first starts in the home and second, as a society, we begin to condemn true, actual racism.
The problem with the second part is those that spend their time looking for racism under every rock and behind every bush.
Government policy has mainted racism, so you aren't going to end it without government.

Condemning racism is not enough and no one goes looking for racism.

So you are going to ignore weak-minded folks that fell for a lame social construct?

I prefer to have fun with them unless they wax into mean-spirited name-calling.

BTW.....Is it just me or is there a disturbing lack of humor here?
That social construct has been enforced by laws, policies and maintained by the attitudes of the current majority population.

I will continue to listen to people discuss race as an issue in the very faint hope that someday, someone, might actually propose a solution that isn't just about perpetuating our differences.
Solutions have been proposed, you guys don't feel that you have any part in fixing the problem.

The OP needs to block himself.

All white people are racist and must be exterminated. That is, after we take all of their money, take all their shit, and keep a few of the white women for ourselves. :D

How do you answer the charge that America is so racist, we never had an American black as President but had to settle for Born in Kenya Barack-- twice!??

How do you answer the charge that America is so racist, we never had an American black as President but had to settle for Born in Kenya Barack-- twice!??
The meat puppet faggot wasn't born in kenya, at least as far as my opinion goes not that it matters at this point. The main issue is that he wasn't fathered by a kenyan. He was "fathered" by a communist apparatchik known as Frank Marshall Davis and the fact he wasn't aborted is the reason why I do not oppose abortion.

Let's just for shit's and grins pretend that someone found an old 8MM tape roll of film with the meat muppet's whore mother in a Kenyan hospital delivering that wad of genetic filth into the hands of Khrushchev, while Mao Se Tung was in the background sacrificing a 16 year old swedish virgin to lucifer...

Would it make any difference? Would anything that meat puppet faggot did go away? Would leftists even acknowledge it or would they call it natural art or some other inane shit?

I don't believe the meat puppet faggot was legitimately elected either. He just seemed to win overwhelmingly in certain electoral districts and it was easy to assume the votes were valid because the media made a rockstar out of him and demonize their once beloved John McLame along with Sarah Palin, who may likely end up in the US House soon.

The same result with that elitist pig Romney. The media crushed every GOP candidate until that turd Romney was the only thing that floated. The meat puppet faggot barely defeated him and the same bullshit electoral districts made all the difference. Yet the meat puppet's "race" made no difference to most people. He is a fucking hybrid. If the GOP and their masters had any fucking brains at all, they would have stopped pretending Bush or McLame were popular at all and promoted Alan Keyes. Failing that of course, we had Herman Cain, who would have been better than Trump IMO.

I will continue to listen to people discuss race as an issue in the very faint hope that someday, someone, might actually propose a solution that isn't just about perpetuating our differences.
No minds are ever changed in any Internet forum debate. On the other hand, there are sometimes those new to the debates and stumble on the forums and read what is there while perhaps trying to form their opinions on a topic. It is for them that we continue the debate and provide references for the things we post. Some sputter their opinions to no end, and others back their opinions with references. The latter are more influential to the open-minded. No one is influential on the closed-minded.

Forum List

Back