Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Irrelevant, dumbass. You asked if I was arguing I'd be less likely to be correct. The answer is no, that's not what I'm arguing.
So which is it, dumbass?

Do you believe you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner? Or do you believe you’re less likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner?

You can’t even coherently state what you believe at this point.

So which is it, dumbass?

Neither, dumbass.

The ME knows about pathology and I do not. That will never change even if he is wrong.
Do you believe you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner? Or do you believe you’re less likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner?

We've been through this multiple times and you rejected my premise every time. So what is the point in asking these questions all over again?
You can’t even coherently state what you believe at this point.
In a way you would understand? Apparently not.

Neither, dumbass.

The ME knows about pathology and I do not. That will never change even if he is wrong.

We've been through this multiple times and you rejected my premise every time. So what is the point in asking these questions all over again?

In a way you would understand? Apparently not.
So you can't answer. Gotcha.

Clearly you believe you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death. You believe this despite being a proven liar with no medical experience. That’s beyond retarded.

Last edited:
Not to your liking, no.

So you've said. So again, what was the point in asking these questions again?
You have an idiotic belief that you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner. You can’t defend your idiotic belief. You lost this debate. :)

That was just a repeat of your opinion of my argument; it didn't answer the question as to why you asked the same questions again.
Again, showing you that you lost this debate. You have a stupid argument that you can’t defend and then you exposed yourself as a liar who can’t admit he’s wrong when he knows he’s wrong. You lost.

Again, showing you that you lost this debate.

You haven't shown anything except a predilection for repeating yourself.
You have a stupid argument that you can’t defend

Your inability to grasp the subtle nuances of intellectual discussion does not mean I lost.

You're a single-minded automaton who approaches discussion like a jackhammer and thinks little cartoons are the height of intellectual expression. You're a moron.
and then you exposed yourself as a liar who can’t admit he’s wrong when he knows he’s wrong. You lost.
I don't know that I'm wrong about anything.

I don't know that I'm wrong about anything.
Don’t play stupid. You know that you got caught in a lie. You know that you’re wrong about what you said here:

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
I told you, you’re not fooling anyone by running away from your proven lie. All you showed is that you can’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong.

You haven't shown anything except a predilection for repeating yourself.

Your inability to grasp the subtle nuances of intellectual discussion does not mean I lost.
Big surprise. Your fragile ego can’t allow you to admit you’re wrong when you get caught in a proven lie or that you lost a debate that you clearly lost. :)

You're a single-minded automaton who approaches discussion like a jackhammer and thinks little cartoons are the height of intellectual expression. You're a moron.
Keep whining you little bitch. You still lost. :)

Is that supposed to be surprising?

It's not supposed to be anything but my opinion: I don't see it that way. In other words, I disagree with you and I think you're wrong.
The proven liar who can’t admit he’s wrong when he knows he’s wrong says he doesn’t think he lost when he clearly lost. LoL.

QED
It's not clear to me that I lost. Ergo, I think you're wrong.

You may find it hard to believe but I actually do not think anyone "lost" or "won" the discussion. Neither one of us can prove or disprove our positions.

In the end it doesn't mean fuck all anyway.

Forum List

Back