Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Just like how you can’t admit that you were wrong in a proven lie, you can’t also can’t admit you lost.

Just like you can't admit you lied about answering my question. I have no way of proving it short of reposting all your posts but I know for a fact you never addressed the question but you said you did anyway. You lied.

Just like you can't admit you lied about answering my question. I have no way of proving it short of reposting all your posts but I know for a fact you never addressed the question but you said you did anyway. You lied.
False accusations from a proven liar and hypocrite. :itsok:

Last edited:
My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
Please tell me more about this point of yours. Haha. All of this bullshit from you is because you couldn't handle admitting that your point was wrong and that you got caught in a lie. :popcorn:

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
Oh look! I found something you were wrong about. :)

Forum List

Back