Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a joke that he was allowed to appeal his sentence for murdering Mr Floyd. It must have been awful for the Floyds to relive this.
We all saw what happened. They should incrase the sentence for wasting court time.

Its a joke that he was allowed to appeal his sentence for murdering Mr Floyd. It must have been awful for the Floyds to relive this.
We all saw what happened. They should incrase the sentence for wasting court time.
You accidentally just made the point his lawyers were arguing. Doesn’t mean he should be free IMO but it does show his lawyers have a valid point

Everyone is entitled to an appeal.

Considering the fact that the venue had a poisoned jury pool and Floyd's advocates had burned the city already and threatened to do worse, tells me they should have had a change of venue to International Falls or some other location in Minnesota, for the defendant to have a fair chance.

You are the only joke here. Autopsy reports show that Floyd died of drugs and not due to any pressure on his neck restricting either his airway or carotid blood flow.

Since Floyd wasn't murdered and died of his drug intake how does the judge justify that?

Our favourite Nazi arguing for a No Appeal system if The Turd has already decided the verdict .
What a wretch you are Turdy .

Everyone is entitled to an appeal.

Considering the fact that the venue had a poisoned jury pool and Floyd's advocates had burned the city already and threatened to do worse, tells me they should have had a change of venue to International Falls or some other location in Minnesota, for the defendant to have a fair chance.
Chauvin's problem is he was filmed committing the crime from several different angle.

No amount of gaslighting about drugs in his system changes that.

The appeal was a joke. But only because the BLM-fueled mania over the case made a fair trial and sentence impossible. Involuntary manslaughter should have been the maximum Chauvin received, but of course we no longer have a justice driven court system.

Well, Chauvin never should have stopped a black person for breaking the law, at least not in a Democratic shithole. Smart white cops let black criminals continue to murder, rape, and rob poor black folks so that they don't end up like Chauvin. Besides, why risk your neck for a segment of people that hate you? If I was a white cop and a black dude started shooting up a black kindergarten class next to where I was standing, I would walk away. And the fact of the matter is that most white cops ignore black crime. Congratulations.

Well, Chauvin never should have stopped a black person for breaking the law, at least not in a Democratic shithole. Smart white cops let black criminals continue to murder, rape, and rob poor black folks so that they don't end up like Chauvin. Besides, why risk your neck for a segment of people that hate you? If I was a white cop and a black dude started shooting up a black kindergarten class next to where I was standing, I would walk away. And the fact of the matter is that most white cops ignore black crime. Congratulations.
This is what's purporting to be Christian nowadays folks.

Read it and weep.

Forum List

Back