Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

If you want the last word just type "Last word" and we'll leave it at that. It requires a little more thought than selecting an emoji but I'm confident you can do that much.
Right. And “Whatever you say Lumpy” takes a whole lot of thought from you.

I already told you, you lost. You exposed yourself as a liar. Believe me when I say I have no problem watching you continue to try to squirm out of addressing your proven lie. If you want to continue to embarrass yourself, then by all means, continue. :popcorn:

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
And still not a single response to this lie of yours.

You’re a liar and you can’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong. QED.

:)

Right. And “Whatever you say Lumpy” takes a whole lot of thought from you.

It takes more than a stupid emoji, that's for sure.

This country is dissolving into virtual illiteracy and your stupid ass is pushing it right along.
I already told you, you lost.

Lost what? The debate about Floyd's death was not settled either way.
You exposed yourself as a liar. Believe me when I say I have no problem watching you continue to try to squirm out of addressing your proven lie. If you want to continue to embarrass yourself, then by all means, continue. :popcorn:
Says the idiot whose idea of original thought and expression is little cartoons.

It takes more than a stupid emoji, that's for sure.
Bullshit. No, it doesn’t.

This country is dissolving into virtual illiteracy and your stupid ass is pushing it right along.
And calling someone Lumpy is a super intelligent retort to your proven lie. Lmao.

Lost what? The debate about Floyd's death was not settled either way.
The debate. You’re unable to explain why you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner, because that’s completely fucking retarded. And then you exposed yourself as a liar. You lost.

Says the idiot whose idea of original thought and expression is little cartoons.
Right. Because original thought really just means calling the other person Lumpy over and over. You’re a fucking idiot. Here’s another cartoon so you can keep crying at me over them. :laugh:

Bullshit. No, it doesn’t.

Yes, it does. It's the difference between choosing words or choosing a cartoon to speak for you.
And calling someone Lumpy is a super intelligent retort to your proven lie. Lmao.

It's not a retort to anything except your childish obsession.
The debate. You’re unable to explain why you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner, because that’s completely fucking retarded. And then you exposed yourself as a liar. You lost.

False. I never said I was more likely to be correct about the cause of death. You lose.
Right. Because original thought really just means calling the other person Lumpy over and over. You’re a fucking idiot. Here’s another cartoon so you can keep crying at me over them. :laugh:
Who's crying? You're the idiot using the damn things, not me.

False. I never said I was more likely to be correct about the cause of death. You lose.
Bullshit. You believe you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner.

On one hand, we have the competent medical examiner who says it was a homicide. On the other hand, we have you, a proven liar with no medical experience whatsoever, who can’t admit he’s wrong when he knows he’s wrong, and you say you believe the medical examiner is wrong. And you believe you’re more likely to be correct than him? Lmao. That sounds intelligent to you?! You’re an idiot and you fucking lost.

No it doesn’t. Calling someone Lumpy over and over takes no thought or effort.
I'm afraid it takes more thought than an emoji.
Bullshit. You believe you’re more likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner.

Bullshit. I never said any such thing and what's more, I told you the exact opposite many times.
On one hand, we have the competent medical examiner who says it was a homicide. On the other hand, we have you, a proven liar with no medical experience whatsoever, who can’t admit he’s wrong when he knows he’s wrong, and you say you believe the medical examiner is wrong. And you believe you’re more likely to be correct than him? Lmao. That sounds intelligent to you?! You’re an idiot and you fucking lost.
Blah blah blah. You're a two-dimensional moron with zero critical thinking skills. Nothing of what you just said reflects my viewpoints on this matter. And nothing of what you said negates your hypocrisy of avoiding my questions after railing at me for not answering yours.

Bullshit. I never said any such thing and what's more, I told you the exact opposite many times.
Now you’re arguing that you believe you’re less likely to be correct about the cause of death than the medical examiner?!

Everyone is entitled to an appeal.

Considering the fact that the venue had a poisoned jury pool and Floyd's advocates had burned the city already and threatened to do worse, tells me they should have had a change of venue to International Falls or some other location in Minnesota, for the defendant to have a fair chance.
All Chauvin did was step on a Cockroach.

The opposite of believing you’re more likely to be correct is believing you’re less likely to be correct, dumbass.

Irrelevant, dumbass. You asked if I was arguing I'd be less likely to be correct. The answer is no, that's not what I'm arguing.
Which is it? You can’t even coherently state what you believe.
I've already told you what I believe but you rejected my premise. So, what now?

Forum List

Back