Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Irrelevant. Doesn’t change the fact that you got caught in a lie and ran away from addressing your lie.
You ran away from addressing your lie that you answered the question. So?
Unfortunately for you, it’s 100% true. :)
Negative. After going over some of your past posts, the one thing you preach about the most - not answering questions - is the one thing you are most guilty.

You ran away from addressing your lie that you answered the question. So?
You’re lying again. Just like you lied about not having an opinion about Chauvin’s guilt or innocence prior to the trial.

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
Lie that you keep running away from^ :)

You never answered that question and you fucking well know it.
I sure did, liar. You, however, never addressed your lie and you fucking well know it. :)

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

Last edited:
You're right, the emojis are irrelevant. They're the semi-literate's dictionary and thesaurus.
You can whine about emojis all you want. Doesn’t change the fact that you got caught in a lie and you‘ve been running away from it this entire time. :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back