Murder?

The cop went too far, there were 4 of them, if they couldn't have subdued him without the lethal
knee, they should have been fired. Let the court figure out the details. I doubt it will put the
police officers in good light.

Really? So instead of what he did, he should have rolled around on the ground with this clown and maybe gotten the virus? Bullshit. The officer went home that night....the one who resisted arrest didn't.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
I don't understand what the cop was doing. Was he trying to make him pass out by pinching his carotid artery with his knee?
Doesnt matter if it was intentional or not. Its still manslaughter.
Where are the democrats to destroy everything, to set everything on fire after a terrorist attack committed by your darling?

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg

I have a VERY unique way of relating to this.

First, this is not the point where I can relate, by the way. . . . but I know that there are people who sometimes use asphyxiation to help themselves get off, during sex. I know some die from it, but, unless you have a belt or chord around your neck, you are much more likely to pass out and that's it, if you take things too far.

There was something else going on, that most likely resulted in death.

Secondly, here's how I can more relate. (short version) 13 Years ago, my wife suffered a full cardiac arrest, while she was being transported to the Hospital for chest pains. Her heart stopped and so did her breathing. Her CPR lasted 45 Minutes and she had to be shocked NINE times to get her heart beating again.

We found out later that her potassium was bottomed out.

She didn't get enough oxygen to her brain, so she essentially had a stroke on both sides of her brain at the same time. (Anoxic Encephalopathy.)

She lived and though she was on a vent for about a month, she was quickly weened off of it and has been working on recovery ever since.

Even if this guy was literally choked to the point of passing out. there is no comparison between his condition of being choked out and a full on 45 Minute long cardiac arrest.

I am anxious to see what the autopsy shows.

So far, it's all very unlikely that the cops actions alone are what caused his death.

The cop went too far, there were 4 of them, if they couldn't have subdued him without the lethal
knee, they should have been fired. Let the court figure out the details. I doubt it will put the

Really? So instead of what he did, he should have rolled around on the ground with this clown and maybe gotten the virus? Bullshit. The officer went home that night....the one who resisted arrest didn't.

The guy was handcuffed and laying on his stomach. He wasn't exactly a threat.

If anything, the cop could've put his knee in the small of the suspect's back.

The level of force isn't necessarily what's at issue here but, rather, how that force was applied...

Well, capital punishment was in order for Floyd. Everything was on the table for this guy. He deserved to die for what he did. :rolleyes-41:

The guy was handcuffed and laying on his stomach. He wasn't exactly a threat.

If anything, the cop could've put his knee in the small of the suspect's back.

The level of force isn't necessarily what's at issue here but, rather, how that force was applied...

The OP deals with what part of the neck was affected by the cop's knee...nothing else. You claimed to have "worked with law enforcement" in the past....as a crossing guard? A knee in the back accomplishes exactly nothing and if you were even aware of martial arts techniques you'd know that and you don't.

Well, capital punishment was in order for Floyd. Everything was on the table for this guy. He deserved to die for what he did. :rolleyes-41:

You trolled my thread claiming I was wrong about the effect of the knee placement. I asked you for you bonafides...so where are they? Let the readers know what extensive background you have in the fighting arts to question an expert on the subject. And now this claim of "capital punishment"? So why hasn't an arrest been made? Will the prosecutor bring findings before a coroner's report is published? If the clown hadn't resisted nothing would have happened....he did, it did. asi es la vida.

You trolled my thread claiming I was wrong about the effect of the knee placement. I asked you for you bonafides...so where are they? Let the readers know what extensive background you have in the fighting arts to question an expert on the subject. And now this claim of "capital punishment"? So why hasn't an arrest been made? Will the prosecutor bring findings before a coroner's report is published? If the clown hadn't resisted nothing would have happened....he did, it did. asi es la vida.
First, I would like to say, "Go fuck yourself" with your "troll" busllshit, Will.
Nobody trolled your thread. If not for the fact that the cop had his knee well placed on the neck of Floyd, Floyd would be alive today.
There were 3 other cops right there, they didn't need a knee to the neck. I was just assuming through your bullshit, that "capital punishment" was on the
table for Floyd. Wait for the arrests, there is no doubt in my mind that it will be coming.
asshole

Last edited:
Looks like Creepy Joe finally figured out the Rat talking points, probably printed with crayons for him. Ain't it special our leftist ninnies here are all experts on physiology (Asslips didn't know we have two carotid arteries) and the law...Meister claims Floyd suffered "capital punishment" and based on the first video, several others claimed the cop committed "murder" which is legally inconceivable. Meanwhile Biden blames all this on "white racism" instead of black clowns who wouldn't submit to arrests, while white officers are ambushed by black racists all over the nation. Rat mayors like deblasio who are openly hostile to their own police force and the pissant in Minneapolis who claims to be "sad" instead of outraged as the thugs burn his city. The Rodney King riots began after LA cops actually RAN from unarmed street thugs...show that kind of weakness, cowardice, and the cities will BURN BABY BURN this summer. I was in Detroit in July '67 before I shipped out to the RVN. Know this....left unchecked these assholes will finally find YOU without the thin-blue-line...let's see what side you're on when it's YOUR ASS getting murdered.

Emotion an outrage aside, in order to get a murder conviction you have to prove intent. Obviously the uniformed Police Officer wasn't on a murder rampage or there would have been much more efficient ways of dispatching every Black person in the neighborhood. The officer is directly responsible for the death but manslaughter is probably the best you could do under the circumstances. Lack of leadership all he way to the relatively young mayor and improper training are contributing factors in the tragedy. The officer's immediate supervisor, the chief and the mayor should also be indicted for contributing to the death of the citizen.

Emotion an outrage aside, in order to get a murder conviction you have to prove intent. Obviously the uniformed Police Officer wasn't on a murder rampage or there would have been much more efficient ways of dispatching every Black person in the neighborhood. The officer is directly responsible for the death but manslaughter is probably the best you could do under the circumstances. Lack of leadership all he way to the relatively young mayor and improper training are contributing factors in the tragedy. The officer's immediate supervisor, the chief and the mayor should also be indicted for contributing to the death of the citizen.

Until the coroner finds the cause of death, unaffected by the FAKE public outrage, we will find out if a crime has been committed here, other than the man resisting arrest. If he had drugs in his system (my bet) he may have had a coronary event from stress or his carotid artery being compressed. That would make him pass out, not die unless he had other health problems like asthma or pulmonary issues.

I have a VERY unique way of relating to this.

First, this is not the point where I can relate, by the way. . . . but I know that there are people who sometimes use asphyxiation to help themselves get off, during sex. I know some die from it, but, unless you have a belt or chord around your neck, you are much more likely to pass out and that's it, if you take things too far.

There was something else going on, that most likely resulted in death.

Secondly, here's how I can more relate. (short version) 13 Years ago, my wife suffered a full cardiac arrest, while she was being transported to the Hospital for chest pains. Her heart stopped and so did her breathing. Her CPR lasted 45 Minutes and she had to be shocked NINE times to get her heart beating again.

We found out later that her potassium was bottomed out.

She didn't get enough oxygen to her brain, so she essentially had a stroke on both sides of her brain at the same time. (Anoxic Encephalopathy.)

She lived and though she was on a vent for about a month, she was quickly weened off of it and has been working on recovery ever since.

Even if this guy was literally choked to the point of passing out. there is no comparison between his condition of being choked out and a full on 45 Minute long cardiac arrest.

I am anxious to see what the autopsy shows.

So far, it's all very unlikely that the cops actions alone are what caused his death.

Yeah, that singer from INXS hanged himself from a closet door hook while he was beating his meat, passed out and croaked. Sorry about your wife....sounds like she beat the Reaper with the help of crackerjack ER personnel. Since I got on BP meds my doc wants blood every three months to keep track of the potassium level since the meds can send it spiraling out of control in a matter of hours...he can tell by the lab results if an event like that is likely or if I've wandered into some herbal trap I read about on the Web and tried out. Ginko Biloba for instance....took it for a couple days. One night soon after I had an event...thought I'd been shot in the head (I have been grazed in the head in combat) sitting in my truck outside a grocery store. I looked around for broken glass...nope. Later my doc told me an embolism had probably broken loose in my brain and passed through my system and dissipated without hitting an artery and killing me. Although my memory was instantly enhanced at that moment, to an extent I found almost impossible, I tossed the rest of that crap...it works alright.....too well for an old brain to handle.

First, I would like to say, "Go fuck yourself" with your "troll" busllshit, Will.
Nobody trolled your thread. If not for the fact that the cop had his knee well placed on the neck of Floyd, Floyd would be alive today.
There were 3 other cops right there, they didn't need a knee to the neck. I was just assuming through your bullshit, that "capital punishment" was on the
table for Floyd. Wait for the arrests, there is no doubt in my mind that it will be coming.
asshole

More trolling and still no bonafides, just insults you ban others for. And again, it's apparent you don't know squat about the physiology of the matter and can't control your own temper while taking away others' posting rights for the same thing. You've shown your true colors and should resign.

asshole

More trolling and still no bonafides, just insults you ban others for. And again, it's apparent you don't know squat about the physiology of the matter and can't control your own temper while taking away others' posting rights for the same thing. You've shown your true colors and should resign.
Truth bites, doesn't, Will? You can't argue what I stated, so you call it trolling. pathetic

Truth bites, doesn't, Will? You can't argue what I stated, so you call it trolling. pathetic

"truth"? LMAO!! You have no idea what you're talking about, seldom do, and finally got told what everybody else knows. You're not cut out for the rough and tumble of posting here. Oh, and it's "Mr. Power" to you, sonny boy....about time you showed some respect for your betters.

Well, Meis, we've heard every rationalization here possible:
  1. Unless you cooperate with the police 150%, practically cuff yourself, you're subject to beating, assault and murder at the whim of the office.
  2. Blacks are a social pariah and burden on society, so kill them, any excuse you can.
  3. Blacks are usually democrats and Democrats are scum, so more good work by the officer.
  4. The man was likely drunk, stoned and had med issues, so would have died anyway no matter what. Cop was a victim of poor timing.
Only thing left to claim in defense of these actions is that the Black man has now become the new "big game" of sport to hunt down as a trophy on the streets of the big democratic cities of the USA. Hey, the good side? Lot easier trip than going all the way to Africa. :smoke: You bag 'em, we stuff 'em. :uhoh3: Wall mounting of head extra charge.

new-1.jpg

Forum List

Back