Murder?

If he is a cave chimp brother he wont allow it.

I'm not even sure what that is.
KKK, Neo Nazi, white nationalist. etc

Not a lot of them hold positions of power in major American cities for a while now.
What makes you think thats a true statement? Because no one has come out and admitted it?

That kind of affiliation is very unpopular in today's society. The only place you can safely express such opinions is in an anonymous Internet forum.

Not a lot of them hold positions of power in major American cities for a while now.
What makes you think thats a true statement? Because no one has come out and admitted it?

That kind of affiliation is very unpopular in today's society. The only place you can safely express such opinions is in an anonymous Internet forum.
Thats why I was wondering why you think someone is going to openly admit they are a cave chimp when they hold public office.

Thats why I was wondering why you think someone is going to openly admit they are a cave chimp when they hold public office.

You're probably right. I myself harbor a deep prejudice against anyone who likes the new "Star Wars" movies. I would never admit to it in public, but, rest assured, I will stick it to anyone in a Jar-Jar T-Shirt every chance I get.

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

NINTCHDBPICT000585346846-3-e1590607568777.jpg

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

b9f7d2a228ce5eaea2bfe4448b57ca81_md.jpg
Had me thinking. Main reason these guys haven’t been arrested yet

Forget the drive-by hyenas on cable news howling that George Lloyd was "murdered" and look at some facts. I have extensive experience with choke-holds both as a marital arts instructor and a Viet combat Veteran. So I don't need a "link" to an expert opinion...I'm the link. George Floyd was taken from his car by 3 officers. He could have complied peacefully, but he did not. Once outside of his car, he could have realized he had no chance to escape custody but still didn't comply with an order to stop resisting. Was he using amphetamines? That would explain him being, defiant, and subject to dying if his breathing was restricted....WHICH IT WAS NOT. Look at the picture:

The officer's knee is not on his windpipe. Although his carotid artery may be compromised on the right side of his neck, his left side artery isn't impinged. The most that could happen is he would pass out which he did. Why did he die? Let's wait for the autopsy to see if his heart stopped from the stress/drug use he may have been under. Here's another pic of him screaming when they put cuffs on him. That doesn't hurt....especially not a big strong dude like Floyd. Did the cops think he was actually a big pussy who faked pain once he was put under arrest?

It’s because he died of drugs he had a heart attack it had nothing to do with the knee on the back of his head his airway was open

It’s because he died of drugs he had a heart attack it had nothing to do with the knee on the back of his head his airway was open
Looks like one of the bitches has 18 complaints already filed against him. IA is going to crawl up his ass with a microscope.

Ask a cop.
Once the cuffs are on, the struggle is over.
Murder.

Yeah, I gotta' agree with this.

Having worked in law enforcement, I can tell you that one of the people easiest to control is someone in handcuffs. Lean down just a little bit on the chain and it throws the suspect completely off balance.

If this guy was really handcuffed, there would be absolutely no reason to put a knee to the guy's neck.

None.

a conservative justifying murder.....

i'd be shocked if I wasn't use to it already.....

I can tell you have zero experience on the receiving end of being treated like this guy was..

Bullshit....cuffed perps can still kick, bite, and spit virus particles.....it's over when the perp consents and stops resisting.

Well, it certainly looks as though he stopped resisting.

Considering that, why did the cop keep his knee on his neck?

Looks like one of the bitches has 18 complaints already filed against him. IA is going to crawl up his ass with a microscope.
Keep complaining it wasn’t murder

Keep complaining it wasn’t murder
Hey retard. I already said it was manslaughter unless he premeditated it.

Looking at the picture looks like the cop seriously abused his power. The problem with me is, I don't believe anything from The main stream media anymore.

A correction:

He didnt die at the hospital. He was pronounced dead at the hospital. Just thought, unlike Asslips, I'd respect the facts. Still don't give a damn though

I can tell you have zero experience on the receiving end of being treated like this guy was..
He probably doesnt lead a life of petty crime like this guy does.

Nope. Look at the photo. He could not move. He was gasping for air and the scumbag cop murdered him.

I posted the photo...the cop's knee is not on his windpipe.
It isn't. it's on his carotid artery.
Cutting off his blood supply to his brain.
The cop murdered him in cold blood.

The other side is open.

Total bullshit.
Apparently, the guy couldn't breath, and stated as such.

Someone who can't inhale or exhale air, can't scream.

But the air (or blood) of a person being choked or strangled isn't necessarily cut off completely. The positioning may be off. Or the strength of the chokehold, knee or hands on a throat may be weaker than needed.

There are any number of reasons a person being choked or strangled can still speak, beg or plead.

I know from experience.

The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up.

he deserved to die

You're a real piece of shit. No one deserved that!

No one deserves to die ... but everyone does. How ironic is that?

No, some people definitely deserve to die and the world is a better place!

I looked like a good kill to me. I don't see how anyone can blame the police officers for what happened. For all we know he could have had cancer and that was his cause of death. Of course the mainstream lying fake new media and the liberal hate mob isn't interested in learning the facts, they just want to ruin these officer's careers based on nothing but their emotions.

Forum List

Back