Murder?

Truth bites, doesn't, Will? You can't argue what I stated, so you call it trolling. pathetic

"truth"? LMAO!! You have no idea what you're talking about, seldom do, and finally got told what everybody else knows. You're not cut out for the rough and tumble of posting here. Oh, and it's "Mr. Power" to you, sonny boy....about time you showed some respect for your betters.
I will when I see my "betters". But, it's not you, son. You don't get the respect.

It's time to stand back and allow the judicial system to work. The coroner has not published the toxicology report or issued a cause of death. But hell lets just rush to judgement without the facts.

I will when I see my "betters". But, it's not you, son. You don't get the respect.

"son"? Of course no respect, ponytail, you just got you ass kicked and the bruises ain't risen yet. phffffttt
Oooppps, here you go, buttercup.

I cant count how many times I have seen the same shit before I even was a teenager. I literally trusted the gangbangers more than the cops by the time I hit puberty.

Drop the act, fool....you're a red-headed suburban kid and have never been within a city block of a "gangbanger".....How do I know this? I grew up in and played sports in downtown Detroit and your bullshit ain't anywhere near real.
How does where you (supposedly) grew up give you the power to tell where he grew up?

I cant count how many times I have seen the same shit before I even was a teenager. I literally trusted the gangbangers more than the cops by the time I hit puberty.

Drop the act, fool....you're a red-headed suburban kid and have never been within a city block of a "gangbanger".....How do I know this? I grew up in and played sports in downtown Detroit and your bullshit ain't anywhere near real.
How does where you (supposedly) grew up give you the power to tell where he grew up?
Will has totally lost it, and now flailing. He created his own scenario without fact, and ran with it.

Where were the anti white anti cop racists when a black Muslim officer shot and killed a white woman in Minnesota?

Where were the riots? Where were the screams of racism?

Oh that's right. The cop was black and the victim was white so it doesn't count.

1590778096175.png

Typical anti white anti cop racism and hypocrisy.

Will has totally lost it, and now flailing. He created his own scenario without fact, and ran with it.
I'm seeing people who have always been right before IMO now backpeddling to justify an indefensible position they seem stuck in: that this cop is innocent and that Floyd was guilty and deserved to die.

I'm seeing people who have always been right before IMO now backpeddling to justify an indefensible position they seem stuck in: that this cop is innocent and that Floyd was guilty and deserved to die.
Agreed, I see it as right being right, and wrong will always be wrong.
That was a needless death, I don't see it as murder, because I don't know the intent of the officer, but I do
see it as manslaughter from what I saw. I've asked on this thread if there was facts other than the police statement
as to any resistance from Floyd, and no one spoke up. I'm assuming that there wasn't any.

They''re being consistent - the black guy always has is coming, and the blue guy is always right for dishing it out.

They''re being consistent - the black guy always has is coming, and the blue guy is always right for dishing it out.
Who are you referring to as "they"? There are a lot of conservatives that see this event as a crime against Floyd.

Who are you referring to as "they"? There are a lot of conservatives that see this event as a crime against Floyd.

The people toobsteak considered to "have always been right before". I pointed out their constancy, not their accuracy.

I definitely think this cop overstepped boundaries but I just don't see murder. I mean what is the murder weapon? A knee? I think once video is shown that this guy fought with the cops and then died at the hospital the cop will walk.

They overcharged so they could see if he would plea to manslaughter. I would tell them fuck off see you in court and plea not guilty to murder and go before a jury.

Last edited:

Agreed, I see it as right being right, and wrong will always be wrong.
That was a needless death, I don't see it as murder, because I don't know the intent of the officer, but I do
see it as manslaughter from what I saw. I've asked on this thread if there was facts other than the police statement
as to any resistance from Floyd, and no one spoke up. I'm assuming that there wasn't any.
I've already posted video of a store camera that showed Floyd apparently cooperating very well with police for the minutes long prior to being taken across the street where he ended up face down and dead, not to mention that he can be HEARD trying to cooperate with Chauvin who repeatedly told Floyd to get up and get in the car while he continued to hold him down by the neck while Floyd could be heard SAYING he was trying to but couldn't breathe and was being not let up!

NOW, considering that Chauvin was holding him down by the neck handcuffed,
made no effort to put Floyd in the car,
Telling Floyd to get up when he knew he couldn't because HE was HOLDING him down,
continued to drive his knee in his neck long after he stopped responding, long after people were saying he was being killed and long after the paramedics had been called, without so much as even looking down or checking the guy,

I'm going to go on a limb and say that:
  • there was malice involved.
  • Chauvin will be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
  • He could find his neck under the knee of one of the Brothers in the state penn.

Forum List

Back