MSNBC's take on the Trump Speech tonight

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

Now talking about a hospital in Texas. Still no mention of any speech.

2 min. later

Still Houston. 2 more minutes

Commercial

Father does from Covid 19 from fixing plumbing without a mask in client's home.

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

No mention of Trump or his speech.

So be it. Oh well. Fair and balanced MSNBC.

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

In this case they did not cover it live apparently... I wonder why? Yes, bias.

And then they covered it in an utterly biased far left manner... more bias.

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

Who did cover it live?

The million stations we watched it live on?

A million stations carried it? Wow...really? Thats a blob-sized lie.

It is not a lie, it is a figure of speech making amusement out of your ignorance. There were very many links posted yesterday, and I bet you even participated in some of those threads.

I was working last night. Not sure who carried it live. You're calling MSNBC biased for not carrying it. Wouldn't that mean that every network that didn't cover the lie fest was biased?

No it would not mean that.

They carry or don't carry events based on their ideological whims. Remember when these networks cancelled president Trump's corona virus briefings because too many people liked them?

Soon after the authoritarian Stalnists banned a drug that massively improved recovery chances - killing thousands of people.... because president Trump recommended it.

At some point you have to just admit that you are sharing encampment with murderous America hating Stalinists.

Good to see you're now reading minds. With conservatives; they are very short reads.

Banned? Wow..you're stupid.

Yes, they banned the drug in their jurisdictions. I am informed, you are a moron. People died again for your inferior voting decisions.

Other than a president's initial inaugural address and subsequent annual State of the Unions, I don't pay attention to presidents either. Based on the OP's play by play of MSNBC's evening and their reputation, Trump and his followers must have had a pretty good time up there at the rock. I'm no Trump fan but good for them, hope all indeed had a wonderful (and safe) time.

As for MSNBC, I don't even know what channel my cable has them assigned. Admittedly I can say the same for Fox.

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

2 min. later

Commercial

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

Who did cover it live?

It is not a lie, it is a figure of speech making amusement out of your ignorance. There were very many links posted yesterday, and I bet you even participated in some of those threads.

I was working last night. Not sure who carried it live. You're calling MSNBC biased for not carrying it. Wouldn't that mean that every network that didn't cover the lie fest was biased?

They carry or don't carry events based on their ideological whims. Remember when these networks cancelled president Trump's corona virus briefings because too many people liked them?

Soon after the authoritarian Stalnists banned a drug that massively improved recovery chances - killing thousands of people.... because president Trump recommended it.

At some point you have to just admit that you are sharing encampment with murderous America hating Stalinists.

Good to see you're now reading minds. With conservatives; they are very short reads.

Yes, they banned the drug in their jurisdictions. I am informed, you are a moron. People died again for your inferior voting decisions.
The Press is attacking Trump his Rushmore speech
"Trump pushes racial division, flouts virus rules at Rushmore"

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

The man of lawlessness walks among us.... :eek-52:

It was one of the best speeches ever given on July the 4th.

"Man of lawlessness", when he promises to go after Burners, Looter and Murderers. Those are very stupid words, care. President Trump came strongly in favor of law, order and America. He always does.

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

Take it out of his salary.

The people who voted for Trump... who are actually paying taxes... were very fine with this use of tax dollars. Strong message to those who loot our communities.

But yes, take it out of his salary of 1 dollars. Our charitable president already donated his entire salary for the American people.

2 min. later

Commercial

/-----/
CNN Praised Mt. Rushmore When Obama Visited; Attacks When Trump Visits

1593869206870.png

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

The Press is attacking Trump his Rushmore speech
"Trump pushes racial division, flouts virus rules at Rushmore"
Attacking=the truth

It was one of the best speeches ever given on July the 4th.

"Man of lawlessness", when he promises to go after Burners, Looter and Murderers. Those are very stupid words, care. President Trump came strongly in favor of law, order and America. He always does.
I liked Trumps July 4th speech last year better.

Especially when he got to the Ram the Ramparts and George Washington capturing airports part

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.
They had no pundits/no propagandists and it was the next best thing to being there!
It was a great and very American celebration!!!

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.
They had no pundits/no propagandists and it was the next best thing to being there!

Wow...can’t believe I missed it. Lol. Happy

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.

/----/ Your tiny mind couldn't have processed the great honor President Trump paid to our Founding Fathers. He mentioned historical names and events you never heard of. But You can always catch Dementia Joe talking to a wall. It's more your speed.
1593907758670.png

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.

/----/ Your tiny mind couldn't have processed the great honor President Trump paid to our Founding Fathers. He mentioned historical names and events you never heard of. But You can always catch Dementia Joe talking to a wall. It's more your speed.
View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

did you read the executive order about the national garden? As a strict constitutionalist how do you feel about tax monies being used to create the garden?

I’m sure you’ll come up with some excuse to support it since your lord and master sponsors it.

As I’ve asked you before...when did you become such a pussy?

Forum List

Back