MSNBC's take on the Trump Speech tonight

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

Now talking about a hospital in Texas. Still no mention of any speech.

2 min. later

Still Houston. 2 more minutes

Commercial

Father does from Covid 19 from fixing plumbing without a mask in client's home.

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

No mention of Trump or his speech.

So be it. Oh well. Fair and balanced MSNBC.

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

In this case they did not cover it live apparently... I wonder why? Yes, bias.

And then they covered it in an utterly biased far left manner... more bias.

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.
They had no pundits/no propagandists and it was the next best thing to being there!
It was a great and very American celebration!!!

Wow...can’t believe I missed it. Lol. Happy
/----/ Your tiny mind couldn't have processed the great honor President Trump paid to our Founding Fathers. He mentioned historical names and events you never heard of. But You can always catch Dementia Joe talking to a wall. It's more your speed.
View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

did you read the executive order about the national garden? As a strict constitutionalist how do you feel about tax monies being used to create the garden?

I’m sure you’ll come up with some excuse to support it since your lord and master sponsors it.

As I’ve asked you before...when did you become such a pussy?
/—-/ Never heard of it.

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

2 min. later

Commercial

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.
They had no pundits/no propagandists and it was the next best thing to being there!

/----/ Your tiny mind couldn't have processed the great honor President Trump paid to our Founding Fathers. He mentioned historical names and events you never heard of. But You can always catch Dementia Joe talking to a wall. It's more your speed.
View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

did you read the executive order about the national garden? As a strict constitutionalist how do you feel about tax monies being used to create the garden?

I’m sure you’ll come up with some excuse to support it since your lord and master sponsors it.

/—-/ Never heard of it.

Good to see your tuning out the blob as well. In the speech last night--you know, the one you said you listened to--he mentioned it:

" I am signing an executive order to establish the National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live. (Applause.)"

2 min. later

Commercial

Trump had a speech tonight? What is that fat fuck talking about?

He's trying to fan the "culture war" flames. Cause, that's all he's got.

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.

View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

/—-/ Never heard of it.

Good to see your tuning out the blob as well. In the speech last night--you know, the one you said you listened to--he mentioned it:

" I am signing an executive order to establish the National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live. (Applause.)"
/——/ I didn’t tune the president you sniveling libtard. I was with family and caught most but not all of it. I’ll watch it on Youtube. But glad you watched it. Now where was Dementia Joe’s speech?

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.

View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

/—-/ Never heard of it.

/——/ I didn’t tune the president you sniveling libtard. I was with family and caught most but not all of it. I’ll watch it on Youtube. But glad you watched it. Now where was Dementia Joe’s speech?

I didn't watch it dick breath. Nobody who has a life would waste their time listening to your blob. But thanks for admitting you didn't even listen to the speech you spoke so highly about.

Why did you lie?
When did you become such a pussy?

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.

View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

/—-/ Never heard of it.

I didn't watch it dick breath. Nobody who has a life would waste their time listening to your blob. But thanks for admitting you didn't even listen to the speech you spoke so highly about.

Why did you lie?
When did you become such a pussy?
/——/ You certainly listened to it, you knew about the garden. I watched some of it as I said with the part about him reading off the names like the Founding Fathers and Audi Murphy. I saw the fly overs and will watch it in its entirety on YouTube. Now about Dementia Joe’s 4th of July speech, what was your favorite part. I missed it.

/——/ You certainly listened to it, you knew about the garden.
I know about it because there was a thread about it on this board, idiot.

I watched some of it as I said with the part about him reading off the names like the Founding Fathers and Audi Murphy. I saw the fly overs and will watch it in its entirety on YouTube. Now about Dementia Joe’s 4th of July speech, what was your favorite part. I missed it.

Didn't listen to that either. There isn't a need to. He has my vote because he's not your blob.

You never told us; what do you--a strict constitutionalist--think about this garden?

I watched some of it as I said with the part about him reading off the names like the Founding Fathers and Audi Murphy. I saw the fly overs and will watch it in its entirety on YouTube. Now about Dementia Joe’s 4th of July speech, what was your favorite part. I missed it.

Didn't listen to that either. There isn't a need to. He has my vote because he's not your blob.

You never told us; what do you--a strict constitutionalist--think about this garden?
/——/ Fine with me as long as there are armed guards to shoot and democRATs who will try and deface it.

/——/ Fine with me as long as there are armed guards to shoot and democRATs who will try and deface it.

Ahh...the old cop-out instead of addressing the question. Predictable.

2 min. later

Commercial

Trump had a speech tonight? What is that fat fuck talking about?

He's trying to fan the "culture war" flames. Cause, that's all he's got.
/——/ Libtards started the culture war you imbecile.

2 min. later

Commercial

It was a campaign rally. Historic only due to the fact that he’s dividing the nation on Independence Day.

No need for any network to cover it. Fuck the free advertising.

2 min. later

Commercial

When the editorial board meets they will have the talking points for their people on how to criticize the speech.

No. They don’t.

2 min. later

Commercial

It was a campaign rally. Historic only due to the fact that he’s dividing the nation on Independence Day.

No need for any network to cover it. Fuck the free advertising.
/——/ It that the libtard spin of the day? By celebrating our Independence, he’s dividing the nation? What are libtards doing to unite us besides toppling statues, burning, shooting children, looting and punching out old ladies?

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

The man of lawlessness walks among us.... :eek-52:
Good thing Barry never used tax dollars to give a campaign speech. :laughing0301:
Jebus chrisco

He has spent every living minute of every day, since he has been in office, in every presidential speech and every press conference, and every tweet, CAMPAIGNING with our tax dollars....!!!! (or golfing with them)

seriously, wake up from this slumber of mindlessness you are in...!!! :eek-52:

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

The man of lawlessness walks among us.... :eek-52:
Take it out of his salary.
You want me to take it out of the $400,000 WE tax payers ARE PAYING HIM every single year that he has been in office?
/——/ He already donates his salary. Take it out of Obozo’s pension.
it's still a salary, and money us tax payer's spend.... he gets the tax write off....

it's illegal to use gvt money and gvt time that we pay gvt workers while on the job, to campaign....

what part of this, do you not understand cellblock?

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.

View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

/—-/ Never heard of it.

It's AMAZING!

As leftists are tearing down statues - president Trump is building. Paints the contrast as it is in the real world.

When given a chance to urge Americans to band together and work to defeat the worst pandemic in a hundred years, Trump used the time to urge America to band together and protect statues.

The MSM barley mentioned the pandemic for weeks as the democrats rioted in violent protests burning down building and looting business.

Forum List

Back