Just saw some people with masks on today

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?

Probably tripled vaxed too
Honestly, seeing someone with a mask helps spot the Left-wing loons, so I'm Ok with it. In fact, for me it's like the Star of David Nazis used to force Jews to wear so they knew who they were dealing with as well. The only difference is, the mask is self imposed.

I have to say, I prefer knowing everything that goes on in that little brain of theirs before actually having to engage conversation with them.

Honestly, seeing someone with a mask helps spot the Left-wing loons, so I'm Ok with it.

I prefer knowing everything that goes on in that little brain of theirs before actually having to engage conversation with them.
You know nothing about these people but judge them anyway.

You know you don’t have to be such an asshole, right? It’s actually kind of easy to be less judgmental.

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Yep. And you idiots just keep whining about it. Like it's some sort of badge of honor. You want to wear a mask? Be my guest. I don't let it affect me. Some people, just can't mind their own business. Especially on airplanes. I miss the old days when most people would just mind their own business. :)

You know nothing about these people but judge them anyway.

You know you don’t have to be such an asshole, right? It’s actually kind of easy to be less judgmental.
Judgmental would be saying someone does not deserve medical care because they refuse to get the vaccine or wear a mask, or should lose their job or lose their right to an education because they did not get the vaccine or wear a mask.

I am not abusing these people in any way like you Lefties did.

Ass.

Or how about all the kids that suffered being out of school or having to mask up. The damage that this has done to children psychologically and academically will never be talked about.

Why? Cuz Potato head was President mandating this shit.

Last edited:
Yep. And you idiots just keep whining about it. Like it's some sort of badge of honor. You want to wear a mask? Be my guest. I don't let it affect me. Some people, just can't mind their own business. Especially on airplanes. I miss the old days when most people would just mind their own business. :)
Do you still wear the mask or get vaccines?

Why has all the preaching stopped regarding getting the jab or double masking, etc.?

Judgmental would be saying someone does not deserve medical care because they refuse to get the vaccine or wear a mask, or should lose their job or lose their right to an education because they did not get the vaccine pr wear a mask.

I am not abusing these people in any way like you Lefties did.

Ass.
No one was denied medical care because they weren’t vaccinated.

Every job requires you to follow the rules.

You are the one acting like an asshole.

CovidNazis.jpg

They're like little kids at a holloween party.... for them it's fun.

I did not get the jab and only masked up if it was mandatory to enter a business I needed to go into. The only people I see masked to this day are liberals ( Oregon ) and one of them is a very sweet guy who is autistic. A woman in a mask is just a liberal, but friendly. I told her I couldn't wait for Trump to get back to the White House and she said "as long as I don't have to ever see his face every time I go online or open a magazine". I said, "You'd rather see millions of illegal aliens coming into our country when you open those things"? She didn't answer.

I did not get the jab and only masked up if it was mandatory to enter a business I needed to go to. The only people I see masked to this day are liberals and one of them is a very sweet guy who is autistic. A woman in a mask is just a liberal, but friendly. I told her I couldn't wait for Trump to get back to the White House and she said "as long as I don't have to ever see his face every time I go online or open a magazine". I said, "you'd rather see millions of illegal aliens coming into our country
I find that many Mormons/JW's who come door to door to also be very pleasant and well meaning.

But there is the underlying feeling of feeling sorry for them because they are in a cult. All that has to happen is for them to be told to dring the cool aid and it's over for them.

Of course, you are more likely to meet an ass wearing a mask than a JW or Mormon who is an ass.

Do you still wear the mask or get vaccines?

Why has all the preaching stopped regarding getting the jab or double masking, etc.?
On planes when they are on the ground, generally yes. When they are in the air? Not so much lately because I can feel the air circulating and moving. But I've been on some grounded planes where there is nothing moving..but you can hear the sound of the obviously sick person next to you with their labored breathing and coughing. :) Out and about in general...haven't worn a mask regularly since late summer, 2020. Again, always assess the situation. Got my last vaccine with my yearly flu shot. Just like I would expect to get every year when I go for a physical.

There are people who wear masks because they want to. Some wear them out because they are actually sick and don't want to chance passing it on to other people. How completely respectful, huh? :)
I don't why it bothers you "patriots" so much. To each their own.

Mrs MO has had long Covid for almost three years straight.

She got Covid in March 2020 and had long Covid for 11 month. In November 2022 she went to the dentist and got long Covid again, which she is still suffering from today.

So yeah...I mask up when I'm home.

Feel free to say something to me about it...or cough intensionally next to me.

I'm not the least bit sick...and I'll be more than happy to have as long a discussion about it as you can stand.

Last edited:
Remember the stuff the Left used to laugh at.

Yep, you guessed it.

ASS!!!

Brainwashed or just enjoy keeping their job or enjoy having an education.

Those who refused the mask or the jab were then treated like Jews.

Is it any wonder the Lefties now sing "Gas the Jews" at your local university?
I refused it, when I wasn't doing Instacart....Even then, I only had a flimsy nylon gaiter pulled up only over my mouth.

Otherwise I went al fresco, and carried a general posture that dared anyone to give me any shit about it...Only ever got any lip from a few self-appointed hall monitors, whom I promptly told to call a cop.

Forum List

Back