MSNBC's take on the Trump Speech tonight

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

Now talking about a hospital in Texas. Still no mention of any speech.

2 min. later

Still Houston. 2 more minutes

Commercial

Father does from Covid 19 from fixing plumbing without a mask in client's home.

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

No mention of Trump or his speech.

So be it. Oh well. Fair and balanced MSNBC.

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

2 min. later

Commercial

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

They'll need all night to pick it apart, take words out of context, make fun of some insignificant stuff... you know the usual hard hitting news that the Libscum Media spoons out.

2 min. later

Commercial

Those commie sympathizers dislike anything that talks about America and greatness in the same breath. I tune into that network once every 9 months just to be reminded why I don't watch it.

2 min. later

Commercial

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

2 min. later

Commercial

Trump had a speech tonight? What is that fat fuck talking about?

2 min. later

Commercial

Things that your fascist liberal mind cannot possibly comprehend.

2 min. later

Commercial

When the editorial board meets they will have the talking points for their people on how to criticize the speech.

2 min. later

Commercial

yep same on cnn too.

2 min. later

Commercial

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

The rancid tomato has all their attention.

2 min. later

Commercial

In this case they did not cover it live apparently... I wonder why? Yes, bias.

And then they covered it in an utterly biased far left manner... more bias.

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

2 min. later

Commercial

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

Who did cover it live?

trump said he is going to end totalitarianism and fascism in our schools, journalism, and corporations. he also said he will expose them soon. it is a must see.
oh and the governor gave quite an impressive intro.

libs are about to get a dose of reality. trump 2020.

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

The million stations we watched it live on?

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

A million stations carried it? Wow...really? Thats a blob-sized lie.

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

It is not a lie, it is a figure of speech making amusement out of your ignorance. There were very many links posted yesterday, and I bet you even participated in some of those threads.

2 min. later

Commercial

He gave praise to our great country for all of our worldwide accomplishments over the centuries. That's something you wouldn't know anything about. You should have listened in and learned something. MAGA.

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

It is not a lie, it is a figure of speech making amusement out of your ignorance. There were very many links posted yesterday, and I bet you even participated in some of those threads.

I was working last night. Not sure who carried it live. You're calling MSNBC biased for not carrying it. Wouldn't that mean that every network that didn't cover the lie fest was biased?

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

I was working last night. Not sure who carried it live. You're calling MSNBC biased for not carrying it. Wouldn't that mean that every network that didn't cover the lie fest was biased?

No it would not mean that.

They carry or don't carry events based on their ideological whims. Remember when these networks cancelled president Trump's corona virus briefings because too many people liked them?

Soon after the authoritarian Stalnists banned a drug that massively improved recovery chances - killing thousands of people.... because president Trump recommended it.

At some point you have to just admit that you are sharing encampment with murderous America hating Stalinists.

2 min. later

Commercial

Who did cover it live?

No it would not mean that.

They carry or don't carry events based on their ideological whims. Remember when these networks cancelled president Trump's corona virus briefings because too many people liked them?

Soon after the authoritarian Stalnists banned a drug that massively improved recovery chances - killing thousands of people.... because president Trump recommended it.

At some point you have to just admit that you are sharing encampment with murderous America hating Stalinists.

Good to see you're now reading minds. With conservatives; they are very short reads.

Banned? Wow..you're stupid.

Forum List

Back