MSNBC's take on the Trump Speech tonight

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

The man of lawlessness walks among us.... :eek-52:
Take it out of his salary.
You want me to take it out of the $400,000 WE tax payers ARE PAYING HIM every single year that he has been in office?
/——/ He already donates his salary. Take it out of Obozo’s pension.
it's still a salary, and money us tax payer's spend.... he gets the tax write off....

it's illegal to use gvt money and gvt time that we pay gvt workers while on the job, to campaign....

what part of this, do you not understand cellblock?
/——/ What I understand is that no matter what Trump does, it’s always Orange Man Bad.
I'm not one of those silly ones, calling him 'orange man'....

Just saying that the money for his campaign rally at mount Rushmore should come out of campaign funds, not my pocket.
/——/ I reject your premise that it was a campaign rally which are clearly promoted as such. It comes with the office. Was Obozo’s appearance at Mt Rushmore a campaign rally?
No. Obama's visit was paid by his campaign.

But Trump's visit was clearly, without any ambiguity or doubt, a campaign event.
Nope. He never mentioned Joe Biden or reelection.
He used the only thing he has left to use for his campaign to gather what's left of his supporters.... hatred and division.

:(
That's your opinion, nothing more. Sorry, nothing can be done about it simply because you're butthurt.

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

The man of lawlessness walks among us.... :eek-52:
Take it out of his salary.
You want me to take it out of the $400,000 WE tax payers ARE PAYING HIM every single year that he has been in office?
/——/ He already donates his salary. Take it out of Obozo’s pension.
it's still a salary, and money us tax payer's spend.... he gets the tax write off....

it's illegal to use gvt money and gvt time that we pay gvt workers while on the job, to campaign....

what part of this, do you not understand cellblock?
/——/ What I understand is that no matter what Trump does, it’s always Orange Man Bad.
I'm not one of those silly ones, calling him 'orange man'....

Just saying that the money for his campaign rally at mount Rushmore should come out of campaign funds, not my pocket.
/——/ I reject your premise that it was a campaign rally which are clearly promoted as such. It comes with the office. Was Obozo’s appearance at Mt Rushmore a campaign rally?
No. Obama's visit was paid by his campaign.

But Trump's visit was clearly, without any ambiguity or doubt, a campaign event.
Nope. He never mentioned Joe Biden or reelection.
He used the only thing he has left to use for his campaign to gather what's left of his supporters.... hatred and division.

:(

Sorry.
Hillary and her butthurt minions have been the purveyors of hatred and division since she lost!

Forum List

Back