MSNBC's take on the Trump Speech tonight

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

The man of lawlessness walks among us.... :eek-52:
Take it out of his salary.
You want me to take it out of the $400,000 WE tax payers ARE PAYING HIM every single year that he has been in office?
/——/ He already donates his salary. Take it out of Obozo’s pension.
it's still a salary, and money us tax payer's spend.... he gets the tax write off....

it's illegal to use gvt money and gvt time that we pay gvt workers while on the job, to campaign....

what part of this, do you not understand cellblock?
Obviously, you are wrong. If you were right, the Democrats would be crying about it.

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

Now talking about a hospital in Texas. Still no mention of any speech.

2 min. later

Still Houston. 2 more minutes

Commercial

Father does from Covid 19 from fixing plumbing without a mask in client's home.

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

No mention of Trump or his speech.

So be it. Oh well. Fair and balanced MSNBC.
Trump had a speech tonight? What is that fat fuck talking about?

He's trying to fan the "culture war" flames. Cause, that's all he's got.
/——/ Libtards started the culture war you imbecile.
So what? It seems like you think you're making an important point.

I watched the speech on Fox but was curious how MSNBC was handle the historic speech. Here it is...being fair....

BREAKING NEWS: Houston under siege of Covid 19. Order masks on people to fight the virus. (No mention of the speech.)

2 min. later

Commercial

Another person gets the virus, died. Honoring the meaning by reading his letter again.

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.
Only happy when pissed, from the side of the terminally pissed at "the blob".

Fucking childish.

2 min. later

Commercial

Wow when they cover something you complain that they're biased, when they don't cover something, you complain that they're biased.

You're in the ever expanding category of blob supporters who are only happy when they are pissed; and when there is nothing to get pissed about, you quickly invent something.

In this case they did not cover it live apparently... I wonder why? Yes, bias.

And then they covered it in an utterly biased far left manner... more bias.

But you don't need to tell us they are biased, we already know. They hate America.

Who did cover it live?

C-Span.
They had no pundits/no propagandists and it was the next best thing to being there!
It was a great and very American celebration!!!

Wow...can’t believe I missed it. Lol. Happy
/----/ Your tiny mind couldn't have processed the great honor President Trump paid to our Founding Fathers. He mentioned historical names and events you never heard of. But You can always catch Dementia Joe talking to a wall. It's more your speed.
View attachment 359393

thanks for the chuckle.

did you read the executive order about the national garden? As a strict constitutionalist how do you feel about tax monies being used to create the garden?

I’m sure you’ll come up with some excuse to support it since your lord and master sponsors it.

As I’ve asked you before...when did you become such a pussy?
/—-/ Never heard of it.

Good to see your tuning out the blob as well. In the speech last night--you know, the one you said you listened to--he mentioned it:

" I am signing an executive order to establish the National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live. (Applause.)"

It's AMAZING!

As leftists are tearing down statues - president Trump is building. Paints the contrast as it is in the real world.

as a strict constitutionalist you’re for this? Lol

2 min. later

Commercial

Only happy when pissed, from the side of the terminally pissed at "the blob".

Fucking childish.

just describing your morbidly obese Master. Sorry it hurts your feelings snowflake

It was a campaign rally, disguised as a fake speech, so he could use my tax dollars, illegally, to pay or it.....

You want me to take it out of the $400,000 WE tax payers ARE PAYING HIM every single year that he has been in office?
it's still a salary, and money us tax payer's spend.... he gets the tax write off....

it's illegal to use gvt money and gvt time that we pay gvt workers while on the job, to campaign....

Start donating your salary and then we'll talk about it.

trump said he is going to end totalitarianism and fascism in our schools, journalism, and corporations. he also said he will expose them soon. it is a must see.
oh and the governor gave quite an impressive intro.

libs are about to get a dose of reality. trump 2020.

You think that nest of vipers can be cleaned out? The best thing that happened is they got so violent and fanatical they are probably losing large numbers.

2 min. later

Commercial

It was a campaign rally. Historic only due to the fact that he’s dividing the nation on Independence Day.

No need for any network to cover it. Fuck the free advertising.

In what way was it a campaign rally? He was urging people to band together, to love the country and each other. We all know who is really dividing the country. The fact that he gave a speech about unifying and you call it division proves the point.

So how many of MSNBC's core audience of some 12 or so soccer playing German lesbians tuned in for their parsing of a great speech, and how many didn't watch it in the U.S.? We know most Democrats didn't watch either the speech nor MSNBC's useless commentary on it, they just wait to be told what to say about it the next day by their assorted deviant masters.

/——/ What I understand is that no matter what Trump does, it’s always Orange Man Bad.

Do I get paid to do a job for the gvt? Am I a public servant, as Trump?

It's great he's donating it as charity to who he wants, but we are still paying it.... it means nada to the tax payers still paying it.... And as my point, it's illegal for Trump and admin to campaign while on the govt job.... And his visit to mount Rushmore, was a campaign rally, and us tax payers, should not be paying for it.... he's cheating, once again.

/——/ What I understand is that no matter what Trump does, it’s always Orange Man Bad.
I'm not one of those silly ones, calling him 'orange man'....

Just saying that the money for his campaign rally at mount Rushmore should come out of campaign funds, not my pocket.

Just saying that the money for his campaign rally at mount Rushmore should come out of campaign funds, not my pocket.
/——/ I reject your premise that it was a campaign rally which are clearly promoted as such. It comes with the office. Was Obozo’s appearance at Mt Rushmore a campaign rally?

/——/ I reject your premise that it was a campaign rally which are clearly promoted as such. It comes with the office. Was Obozo’s appearance at Mt Rushmore a campaign rally?
No. Obama's visit was paid by his campaign.

But Trump's visit was clearly, without any ambiguity or doubt, a campaign event.

The marxist politburo has beclowned itself. When Trump is reelected and the Kung Flu has subsided they'll be giving the corn and steel production reports like good little soviet fucks.

Do I get paid to do a job for the gvt? Am I a public servant, as Trump?

It's great he's donating it as charity to who he wants, but we are still paying it.... it means nada to the tax payers still paying it.... And as my point, it's illegal for Trump and admin to campaign while on the govt job.... And his visit to mount Rushmore, was a campaign rally, and us tax payers, should not be paying for it.... he's cheating, once again.
Impeach him.

But Trump's visit was clearly, without any ambiguity or doubt, a campaign event.
Nope. He never mentioned Joe Biden or reelection.

Nope. He never mentioned Joe Biden or reelection.
He used the only thing he has left to use for his campaign to gather what's left of his supporters.... hatred and division.

:(

Forum List

Back