Moving the Goalposts...Again

Mueller's investigation resulted in several criminals being brought to justice. We should thank him for that. Unless, of course, you're a fan of people breaking the law.

I hope the cops show up at your house in the dead of night and drag your sorry butt to jail for not cutting tags off your mattress. I'm serious.

That's the problem...you really are serious.

Don't want to live by your own rules? Whassamatter?

You can go to jail for not cutting tags off of your mattress? Either you're full of shit or.... there is no or; you're just full of shit. LOL

Mueller's investigation resulted in several criminals being brought to justice. We should thank him for that. Unless, of course, you're a fan of people breaking the law.

I hope the cops show up at your house in the dead of night and drag your sorry butt to jail for not cutting tags off your mattress. I'm serious.

You can go to jail for not cutting tags off of your mattress? Either you're full of shit or.... there is no or; you're just full of shit. LOL

If a SWAT team can show up at some old guy's house in the middle of the night with a whole fleet of armaments drawn, for a process crime--which I am quite sure you endorsed, by the way--then you sure as heck can go to jail for mattress tag crimes. Comrade

If a SWAT team can show up at some old guy's house in the middle of the night with a whole fleet of armaments drawn, for a process crime--which I am quite sure you endorsed, by the way--then you sure as heck can go to jail for mattress tag crimes. Comrade

You seem really confused (and full of shit). But carry on...its humorous watching you flail around.....

You seem really confused (and full of shit). But carry on...its humorous watching you flail around.....

So of course I was right. You loved the Feds showing up at an old man's house with an armament full of guns drawn to drag him off to the clink for what amounts to process crimes. Right? You know they had assault rifles pointed at his chest. Right? But you don't want anything to touch you for what are also crimes. What gives, Comrade?

Do you call yourself a liberal, candy butt? Does it seem like LIBERTY to you to have free citizens accused of process crimes confronted with 29 guns before the crack of dawn?

Or nah?

I hope Trump pardons every single one of those accused in the Mueller probe and it makes you absolutely melt down

Liberals, for touting their so-called "free thought", have absolutely no imagination. Anyone ever notice this? While they love the smell of totalitarian jackboots early in the morning for EVERYONE ELSE--see, they never, ever imagine that those jackboots could turn on them.

They always fashion themselves on the "good side" and so dream of their enemies getting the jackboot treatment.

Thus, "useful idiots", every one. Lenin had it exactly right.

So of course I was right. You loved the Feds showing up at an old man's house with an armament full of guns drawn to drag him off to the clink for what amounts to process crimes. Right? You know they had assault rifles pointed at his chest. Right? But you don't want anything to touch you for what are also crimes. What gives, Comrade?

They did the same thing to Felicity Huffman. Were you upset then? Neither was I.

Again...your faux outrage is quite humorous...please continue.

Do you call yourself a liberal, candy butt? Does it seem like LIBERTY to you to have free citizens accused of process crimes confronted with 29 guns before the crack of dawn?

Or nah?

I hope Trump pardons every single one of those accused in the Mueller probe and it makes you absolutely melt down
:fu:

They did the same thing to Felicity Huffman. Were you upset then? Neither was I.

No candy....not being upset about something you didn't even know about is not "faux outrage". I didn't even know that the FBI showed up at her house with seven (NOT 29) officers, but that too is ridiculous. You're not upset, because you're a little totalitarian at heart who loves him some jackbooted thugs with badges. I, however, do not. I do not see why the arrests had to take place this way. Neither Stone's nor Huffman's. But we know you love you some "show of force" but Big Government Thugs.

No candy....not being upset about something you didn't even know about is not "faux outrage". I didn't even know that the FBI showed up at her house with seven (NOT 29) officers, but that too is ridiculous. You're not upset, because you're a little totalitarian at heart who loves him some jackbooted thugs with badges. I, however, do not. I do not see why the arrests had to take place this way. Neither Stone's nor Huffman's. But we know you love you some "show of force" but Big Government Thugs.

I think the police should do whatever they think is necessary up until they have to use force, then do what ever is required.

Then again, I like law enforcement types.

I know as a Trump supporter, you care little about cops, the military, and law enforcement in general. You poor baby.

I think the police should do whatever they think is necessary up until they have to use force, then do what ever is required.

I know as a Trump supporter, you care little about cops, the military, and law enforcement in general. You poor baby.

I like them fine enough when they are doing their proper jobs in the proper context. If they were serving a warrant for arrest for someone who had committed armed robbery, or rape, or murder, okay.

You love them when they're carrying out personal vendettas on your political enemies. That's when you love the jackbooted thugs.

I like them fine enough when they are doing their proper jobs in the proper context. If they were serving a warrant for arrest for someone who had committed armed robbery, or rape, or murder, okay.

You love them when they're carrying out personal vendettas on your political enemies. That's when you love the jackbooted thugs.

I'll leave the policing to the police. Mueller did get a lot of felons into the pokey....
You seem upset by that too.

Why do you hate law and order?

I'll leave the policing to the police. Mueller did get a lot of felons into the pokey....

Do you know what process crimes are? Do you know what that means.

No to both. I suspect its some mentally deficient person's way of trying to make one crime (of someone whom he likes) less serious than another.

Some of us see crime as a bad thing. Trumpians? They must like felons; they keep hiring them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DMAV6BAgEEAs&usg=AOvVaw2xGo03OG0GsZU36gc_lO98

So first, we were assured that Mueller would PROVE the known fact that Trump conspired with Putin to fix the 2016 election. THEN, we were assured that Mueller would find OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in Trump's exercise of his legal discretion. Then we were told that despite no legal hint of same, the ENTIRE MUELLER REPORT would have to be made public. NOW, we hear that, not just the entire report, but ALL OF THE BACKUP MATERIALS must be made public.

Next one can only assume that the results of Trump's latest colonoscopy must be posted, with video, on Facebook.

Is anyone starting to see a pattern here?

Does anyone still remember that this whole sequence of events started with the Steele Dossier, a fictitious, totally discredited bit of oppo-research paid for by the Clinton campaign?

Schumer is, as Jed Clampett would put it, "lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut."
o first, we were assured that Mueller would PROVE the known fact that Trump conspired with Putin to fix the 2016 election. THEN, we were assured that Mueller would find OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in Trump's exercise of his legal discretion. Then we were told that despite no legal hint of same, the ENTIRE MUELLER REPORT would have to be made public.
How do you know what the ENTIRE MUELLER REPORT reveals without reading it?
"DONALD TRUMP'S10 IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES"

Impeachable Offenses - Need to Impeach

Obvious they don't thats why they are doing victory laps around their computers.

The next phase is DOJ releasing the report and giving it to Congress

Its time to get the DON and his LT's

As the song goes its a family affair

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DMAV6BAgEEAs&usg=AOvVaw2xGo03OG0GsZU36gc_lO98

So first, we were assured that Mueller would PROVE the known fact that Trump conspired with Putin to fix the 2016 election. THEN, we were assured that Mueller would find OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in Trump's exercise of his legal discretion. Then we were told that despite no legal hint of same, the ENTIRE MUELLER REPORT would have to be made public. NOW, we hear that, not just the entire report, but ALL OF THE BACKUP MATERIALS must be made public.

Next one can only assume that the results of Trump's latest colonoscopy must be posted, with video, on Facebook.

Does anyone still remember that this whole sequence of events started with the Steele Dossier, a fictitious, totally discredited bit of oppo-research paid for by the Clinton campaign?

Schumer is, as Jed Clampett would put it, "lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut."

1) The dossier has never been proven false. It did not start the Mueller investigation.

2) We weren't assured anything as a result of the Mueller investigation.

3) Any report coming out the the DOJ is worthless. This idea Congress does not get the original report in it entirety is just another cover up. We know Trump is a liar. We know he chose Barr for a reason. We know Trump has lied in similar situations as writing his own medical report. We know Trump lied about his campaign's contact with the Russians. We know Trump lied about his business in Russia.

4) Put Trump under oath.

5) Mueller is a Republican chosen by a Republican in Trump's own administration.

The Obstruction of Justice was a non-starter out of the gate.
In real life, replacing Comey fell legally under Presidential Powers.

Forum List

Back