More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so mean to colored people? :afro:

Who are these 'colorless people' that no one has EVER seen?
Not sure, but I know they voted for Biden.
No you don't.

Of course all the colored folks voted for Biden. Remember, Biden said "you ain't black" if you didn't vote for him. :D.

So unless you're a fake black person (don't you love it when a senile old man defines whether you are authentically black) you voted for Massah Joe. You gotta admit Biden and the Dims sure know how to crack.the whip. :thup:

Expressing with perfect clarity that Poor Me Paulie considers his victimhood a treasure that he couldn't stand to have 'taken' from him.

That's not how a man engages with the world.
But of course when you think Asians are victims, anywhere in the world, you start threads about it and are all over it

163850202_475486930473305_747814786657949581_n.jpg

And then everyone once in a while, you the Asian white supremacist comes out

Sometimes you have to de-code what people are really saying and thinking bcoz what you reallly mean here is "Why aren't they using all this fancy military sh*t to harm these wild niggas protesting ?"

Because let's be clear all that fancy sh*t was not created for white people

And finally.

giphy.gif

The bedrock of all white supremacist talking points ? CHICAGO

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Every white should *identify* as black and then get their special privileges such as:

1. Being able to throw a fit over anything or nothing and call it "racism",
2. Having lower standards everywhere,
3. Being promoted ahead of everyone else,
4. Carrying a chip on your shoulder, constantly.

On second thought, these things would make someone very miserable and angry.
I don't want any part of that. Look at Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Poor Me Paulie considers concern for the loss of lives in America's cities to be racist.

Poor Me Paulie considers concern for the loss of lives in America's cities to be racist.
When started a threads like this

164222040_475486870473311_5340558167947677526_n.jpg

Did you see me ? Or IM2 or any black poster start writing stuff like "Hey stop moaning. Grow a pair. Look at your pity party. Lots of people have died in plane crashes"

Nope. You as an Asian person is gonna fight for your people. You're thread post history shows that. I ain't mad at ya. Do you. Do your people.

Did you see me ? Or IM2 or any black poster start writing stuff like "Hey stop moaning. Grow a pair. Look at your pity party. Lots of people have died in plane crashes"

Nope. You as an Asian person is gonna fight for your people. You're thread post history shows that. I ain't mad at ya. Do you. Do your people.

I'm NOT "an Asian person." I care about human beings. YOU care about colors.

Yes you are Asian. Stop bullsh*tting

Yes you are Asian. ...

No, I'm really not. My people are originally from Ireland, and came to the US three generations ago. I care about human beings.

I am Irish as well. I could tell you our history, You have no fucking idea how bad it was. But I am certain you do not care, You are obsessed with your own personal feelings of victim hood. Enjoy,

I am Irish as well. I could tell you our history, You have no fucking idea how bad it was. But I am certain you do not care, You are obsessed with your own personal feelings of victim hood. Enjoy,

Yes we do know. We know very well. Irish are white and they made sure we knew it.

“In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. A famous quip of the time attributed to a black man went something like this: "My master is a great tyrant, he treats me like a common Irishman." Free blacks and Irish were viewed by the Nativists as related, somehow similar, performing the same tasks in society. It was felt that if amalgamation between the races was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks. Although it contradicted their experience back home, it meant freedom here since blackness meant slavery.

An article by a black writer in an 1860 edition of the Liberator explained how the Irish ultimately attained their objectives: "Fifteen or twenty years ago, a Catholic priest in Philadelphia said to the Irish people in that city, 'You are all poor, and chiefly laborers, the blacks are poor laborers; many of the native whites are laborers; now, if you wish to succeed, you must do everything that they do, no matter how degrading, and do it for less than they can afford to do it for.' The Irish adopted this plan; they lived on less than the Americans could live upon, and worked for less, and the result is, that nearly all the menial employments are monopolized by the Irish, who now get as good prices as anybody. There were other avenues open to American white men, and though they have suffered much, the chief support of the Irish has come from the places from which we have been crowded."

Once the Irish secured themselves in those jobs, they made sure blacks were kept out. They realized that as long as they continued to work alongside blacks, they would be considered no different. Later, as Irish became prominent in the labor movement, African Americans were excluded from participation. In fact, one of the primary themes of How the Irish Became White is the way in which left labor historians, such as the highly acclaimed Herbert Gutman, have not paid sufficient attention to the problem of race in the development of the labor movement.

And so, we have the tragic story of how one oppressed "race," Irish Catholics, learned how to collaborate in the oppression of another "race," Africans in America, in order to secure their place in the white republic. Becoming white meant losing their greenness, i.e., their Irish cultural heritage and the legacy of oppression and discrimination back home.”

Art McDonald, Ph.D., “How the Irish Became White”

Liam Hogan, All of my work on the “Irish slaves” meme (2015–’19),

Liam Hogan, Irish slaves’: the convenient myth, ‘Irish slaves’: the convenient myth

Eoin O'Carroll, No, the Irish were not slaves in the Americas, Christian Science Monitor, March 16, 2018, No, the Irish were not slaves in the Americas

Art McDonald, Ph.D., How the Irish Became White,
Sarah Kendzior, How do you become “white” in America? How do you become “white” in America?

Every white should *identify* as black and then get their special privileges such as:

1. Being able to throw a fit over anything or nothing and call it "racism",
2. Having lower standards everywhere,
3. Being promoted ahead of everyone else,
4. Carrying a chip on your shoulder, constantly.

On second thought, these things would make someone very miserable and angry.
I don't want any part of that. Look at Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

That's not how it works son. Stop lying to yourself.

Why is everyone so mean to colored people? :afro:

Who are these 'colorless people' that no one has EVER seen?
Not sure, but I know they voted for Biden.
No you don't.

Of course all the colored folks voted for Biden. Remember, Biden said "you ain't black" if you didn't vote for him. :D.

So unless you're a fake black person (don't you love it when a senile old man defines whether you are authentically black) you voted for Massah Joe. You gotta admit Biden and the Dims sure know how to crack.the whip. :thup:
Well since Biden said if you have a problem distinguishing between him and trump you ain't blacks, (and he was right) and not what you said, then you can just STFU. All this slave, massah and whip talk coming from your low rent white republican ass only keeps me voting democrat.

No. I do know how the Irish were treated and you're 100% correct, the Irish had been sh*t by the English, (virtual enslavement and state terror) for a long time

But that's how white supremacy works. White people drop their differences and personal beefs to come together to sh*t on blk ppl.

Because when the majority of the Irish came to America (the mid to late 1800s), they had no experience with blacks.

But did the Irish fight other white anglos when they came here ? Did they wholesale join the fight against slavery ?

No.

After a very short time in the states, they were were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining the Klan, joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

The Irish got to where they are – because of racism.

They did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery – because they were White.
They could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – because they were White.
They easily qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – because they were White. They could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – because they were White.

White. White. White.

Don't talk shit.

Now Irish descendants like Bill O'Reily on Fox News talk sh*t about blk ppl all day

upload_2018-12-22_16-18-20-jpeg.236169

Result ?

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation and one of the most accepted and celebrated at that.

America comes to a standstill every March 17th to celebrate St Patricks day.

c0f0658f7fe934b21a77871dfe22bdd5.png

st-pats-about.png

gettyimages-530870607-1519167391.jpg

Last edited:
No, I'm really not. My people are originally from Ireland, and came to the US three generations ago. I care about human beings.
OK. The same way you created a number of threads pointing out how Asians are discriminated against.

Show me a similar number threads that you have created where you pointed how black people are discrminated against.

OK. The same way you created a number of threads pointing out how Asians are discriminated against.

Show me a similar number threads that you have created where you pointed how black people are discrminated against.
I created threads about current events. No one is under any obligation to start a given number of threads on topics of YOUR choosing just to satisfy YOU, asshole. If that triggers your victimhood response, that’s just too fucking bad. I have called out more racists here (of all colors) than you ever will, so you can shove your demand for thread quotas right up your ass.

I created threads about current events. No one is under any obligation to start a given number of threads on topics of YOUR choosing just to satisfy YOU, asshole.
Well dude. You said it - Not me. You are the one who tells me you care so much about black people, because black people are human beings. Right ? Show me threads where you have pointed systematic racism towards blk ppl ?

I'll wait

And now your all "I'm no under obliga.......blah blah blah"

You're of Irish descent. Right ?

Study-Potato-protein-a-winner-for-women_wrbm_large.jpg

POTATO !!!

If that triggers your victimhood response, that’s just too fucking bad. I have called out more racists here (of all colors) than you ever will, so you can shove your demand for thread quotas right up your ass.
I've met white supremacist like you all my life. Nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back