What's the Holdup?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'm wondering why we haven't seen the deployment of some of the newer forms of non-lethal crowd control during all this chaos. Seems like an ideal situation to put it into action.

1590874038553.png

Arm the police up with these...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'm wondering why we haven't seen the deployment of some of the newer forms of non-lethal crowd control during all this chaos. Seems like an ideal situation to put it into action.

I remarked on another thread that we should do like the Israelis and put essence of skunk in water cannons. That always breaks up violent protests and riots.

Maybe they are being used against people who tried attending church during the Chinese Virus lockdown. We know how law and order the elites get when people go to church or dont wear masks like terrorists

Makes you wonder which governor will be the first to authorize their police to arrest rioters and stop the BS
They are already arresting rioters.

View attachment 343488

Let me guess....... The one's who are opening their businesses without permission.

*****SMILE*****

Sometimes I wonder if you kids even think about what you say before you post it. Then one of you posts something like the above and removes all question. There's.no way you thought about that first.

Makes you wonder which governor will be the first to authorize their police to arrest rioters and stop the BS

View attachment 343488

Let me guess....... The one's who are opening their businesses without permission.

*****SMILE*****

Sometimes I wonder if you kids even think about what you say before you post it. Then one of you posts something like the above and removes all question. There's.no way you thought about that first.

1590957747453.png

Tell that to the hairdressers out in Michigan.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 343488

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 343505

Tell that to the hairdressers out in Michigan.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Lol, you haven't got a clue, have you.

You just got yer keyboard and you're just banging away, hoping what comes out makes sense, ain't ya?

Lmao!!

Forum List

Back