More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
A helpful article for Paul to grasp what is really happening in the inner cities.

Hint: It isn't truckloads of White Supremacists doing drive-bys in the hood.

Congrats on making number one in reaction score Paul! All that White hatred is paying off. :clap2:
I don't hate white people

I'm just exposing your lies.

Chicago police is corrupt and full of white supremacists. They evened resorted putting bait trucks full of nikes in chicagos black areas to entrap black ppl

But that's good policing. Right ? Chicago police are known to do this. They are known to confiscate & hide surveillance tapes...

Chicagoans, former & current, also know about mercenaries killing under the guise of "gang violence". Plenty proof of white men dressed in Black face masks committing murders too. 500+ killed on avg for decades. That's why blk people need to stop participating in those gun buyback programs for a $100 gift card and a pat on the head. All white supremacists do is recycle those weapons back into the streets.

They expect us to believe that Black people are professional assassins who can murder without being caught? If that were true, Black people would not be the victims.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pool, and specifically, eight-ball, is a subconscious projection and symbol of "white supremacy". . . .

. . . oh, and the Earth is flat too. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

161828912_471831960838802_1069463962306031342_n.jpg

A white male?

Shooting spree?!

You don't say.

RIP to the victims but let's be clear. The Asian community banded together and protested nationally so Chinese American NYPD officer Peter Liang would not get jail time for shooting an unarmed black man (Akai Gurley) in a project stairwell in 2016 and he didn't serve any jail time for the murder.

stairwell_shooting_protest-jpeg-03f64_4aba8e5a8b173080b81e87e824003bcb.jpg

liang-page-1.jpg

2TNUIZWRNJHG3OEAASGWGAD3AY.jpg

They felt that because white officers don't serve jail time for shooting unarmed black people neither should Peter.

These are same people on Reddit during the George Floyd protests bragging about being "Rooftop Koreans" with White supremacists.

7ad.jpg

Now in the wake of this Asians are all over insta talking about the black and Asian coming together.

161706975_471831970838801_1086315916216177185_n.jpg

This idea that we're suppose to just jump up and get in formation because they've now finally come to a place of understanding is backwards thinking. This really just shows how weak and docile people think we as black people are. Shit on us for many years and then turn around asking for friendship after all the shit.

Trust me they will ignore this white shooting and show some mentally ill black homeless teen knocking over an old Asian man's grocery bag and shout hate crime!

I remember that Korean male who shot up Virginia Tech college campus in 2007. The Asian community did a press conference apologizing on the shooter's behalf. They were apologizing to white people since the victims were overwhelmingly white.

Do you see white people doing press conferences apologizing for random white men shooting up people?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Would those Asian folks have apologized if the shooter shot up Black people ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Look at him (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

He looks like his entire ancestral line is inbred to the max.

Irony is he was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people?

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians

Let's see the likes of Rocko Foreigner Looking In. Quasar44 Deplorable Yankee spin this

Because, welp, bitches, while you were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, your own people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

Last edited:
Let me introduce Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

Most of you don't know who he is. Well he did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Black people have put there money, careers and families on the line for Asians.

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians. He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians. White people ain't going to the Sally's Beauty supply. When Asians came to the USA white people were fkin with them. They weren't setting up shop in white neigbourhoods. They were coming to blk neigbourhoods.

We spent money with them, propped them up them but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For weeks we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians, now of course this is B.S but people are gullible and were blk ppl are concerned most people are prepared to believe whatever perverted lie is said about us because it's fun to have something to be afraid of ESPECIALLY when you know the thing that your pretending to be so afraid of isn't really a threat to you to begin with.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg
[

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents (and only one of them was fatal by the way) and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this

162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.

Last edited:
It looks like Essen put these white racists in checkmate with that last post.

1616263253657.png

President of Tanzania (John Magufuli) pushed back against Western powers pushing vaccines in his country.

Guess what ?

He suddenly dies of "heart failure."

Now the Western media is trying to imply that he died of Covid.

We know the truth

Not like they haven't done this b4.

Poor Me Paulie cannot tolerate competition at his pity-party. Without the belief that he is the unquestioned champion of victimhood, he would have no identity at all.

Poor Me Paulie cannot tolerate competition at his pity-party. Without the belief that he is the unquestioned champion of victimhood, he would have no identity at all.
Says the person who starts a thread pointing out how Asians are victims of violence with his "More Tales Of Violence Against Asian Americans" post

You can't even come up with an original title. White folks always have to be stealing black mens's sh*t

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
White folks always have to be stealing black mens's sh*t

Expressing with perfect clarity that Poor Me Paulie considers his victimhood a treasure that he couldn't stand to have 'taken' from him.

That's not how a man engages with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back