More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you I care about people. Apparently YOU can’t use the word without putting a color in front of it.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

Your memes make a good point and I agree there has been a lot of racism and white supremacy.

THAT SAID......

You are on a dangerous path to group ALL whites in with the White Supremacists.
More whites were disgusted by it than participated in it.
If not, you'd have irons around your neck today and be picking cotton.

Your (and IM2's) "One Supremacists Label fits all whites" make YOU as much a race baiter and Race Supremacists as the whites you so hate.

Consider that. You are EXACTLY the same as they were.
And I can safely bet, if you had the chance to do to ALL whites what SOME whites did, you would not hesitate and you would be brutal.

Poor Me Paulie considers concern for the loss of lives in America's cities to be racist.
When started a threads like this

164222040_475486870473311_5340558167947677526_n.jpg

Did you see me ? Or IM2 or any black poster start writing stuff like "Hey stop moaning. Grow a pair. Look at your pity party. Lots of people have died in plane crashes"

Nope. You as an Asian person is gonna fight for your people. You're thread post history shows that. I ain't mad at ya. Do you. Do your people.

I'm NOT "an Asian person." I care about human beings. YOU care about colors.
Yes you are Asian. Stop bullsh*tting

I am Irish as well. I could tell you our history, You have no fucking idea how bad it was. But I am certain you do not care, You are obsessed with your own personal feelings of victim hood. Enjoy,

Yes we do know. We know very well. Irish are white and they made sure we knew it.

“In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. A famous quip of the time attributed to a black man went something like this: "My master is a great tyrant, he treats me like a common Irishman." Free blacks and Irish were viewed by the Nativists as related, somehow similar, performing the same tasks in society. It was felt that if amalgamation between the races was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks. Although it contradicted their experience back home, it meant freedom here since blackness meant slavery.

An article by a black writer in an 1860 edition of the Liberator explained how the Irish ultimately attained their objectives: "Fifteen or twenty years ago, a Catholic priest in Philadelphia said to the Irish people in that city, 'You are all poor, and chiefly laborers, the blacks are poor laborers; many of the native whites are laborers; now, if you wish to succeed, you must do everything that they do, no matter how degrading, and do it for less than they can afford to do it for.' The Irish adopted this plan; they lived on less than the Americans could live upon, and worked for less, and the result is, that nearly all the menial employments are monopolized by the Irish, who now get as good prices as anybody. There were other avenues open to American white men, and though they have suffered much, the chief support of the Irish has come from the places from which we have been crowded."

Once the Irish secured themselves in those jobs, they made sure blacks were kept out. They realized that as long as they continued to work alongside blacks, they would be considered no different. Later, as Irish became prominent in the labor movement, African Americans were excluded from participation. In fact, one of the primary themes of How the Irish Became White is the way in which left labor historians, such as the highly acclaimed Herbert Gutman, have not paid sufficient attention to the problem of race in the development of the labor movement.

And so, we have the tragic story of how one oppressed "race," Irish Catholics, learned how to collaborate in the oppression of another "race," Africans in America, in order to secure their place in the white republic. Becoming white meant losing their greenness, i.e., their Irish cultural heritage and the legacy of oppression and discrimination back home.”

Art McDonald, Ph.D., “How the Irish Became White”

Liam Hogan, All of my work on the “Irish slaves” meme (2015–’19),

Liam Hogan, Irish slaves’: the convenient myth, ‘Irish slaves’: the convenient myth

Eoin O'Carroll, No, the Irish were not slaves in the Americas, Christian Science Monitor, March 16, 2018, No, the Irish were not slaves in the Americas

Art McDonald, Ph.D., How the Irish Became White,
Sarah Kendzior, How do you become “white” in America? How do you become “white” in America?

I was referring to to history of Irish people in Ireland idiot. What happened in America was nothing in comparison.

Your memes make a good point and I agree there has been a lot of racism and white supremacy.
Right.

THAT SAID......
Here we go

Dangerous ? Tell me what can white supremacists do to blk ppl, that they have not done already ?

By "it" ? You talk like it's past tense. Racism is here now. Lynching has been refined and upgraded to state sanctioned executions by race soldiers working in law enforcement.

But even in the past whites loved racism

67523906_101831871172148_9025774756367958016_n.jpg

Hundreds to thousands of whites in the south during the 20th century watched in amusement as blk men, some no older than 12 years old were beaten, hung and set on fire alive. Some of them guilty of the "sick horrible crime" of stealing a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family.

Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

So miss with this "white in the past disgusted by it"

White supremacists have a heart of stone when it comes to black people. There has been no changes in terms of the black condition. The only difference is the technology.

You can kill a black man or woman and as long as you get your lie straight you will be ok.

162574473_473804880641510_1750879664989061973_n.jpg

Your (and IM2's) "One Supremacists Label fits all whites" make YOU as much a race baiter and Race Supremacists as the whites you so hate.
How come these good white people are never in the court room ? How come these good white people are never there when they're handing out these million year sentences to black people or letting some white supremacists cop walk free for killing a blk person ? Funny that.

And I can safely bet, if you had the chance to do to ALL whites what SOME whites did, you would not hesitate and you would be brutal.
If we had a black hospital and a white person needed treatment we would treat that white person and we would not use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the same way white people use black people as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

We would not fight harder to save a black life in a blk hosiptal the same way whites fight harder to save a white life in white hospital

If we had a blk bank and a white person need a loan and they qualified. We would not redline certain white areas from credit, the same way white banks redline black areas from credit.

Black people have never lynched white ppl.

Black people have never bombed white people's churches.

Black people have never shot up white people up in their church.

Black people dont mock white kids when they get shot by cops.

Black people don't go out of their way to produce stats to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are.

Black people have never put white people in zoos.

Black people have never gone into white countries n sh*t on the natives n enforced systems of apartheid.

67487240_101843801170955_8588858518008758272_n.jpg

Black people have and could never practice scorched earth where they fk up the topsoil in white countries were they can't grow anything forcing their people to starve.

Black people have never and could never dump nuclear waste in European countries causing all sorts of damage to white people. The way whites have dumped nuclear waste in lack countries causing all sorts of damage to blk ppl

67796639_101844347837567_2156060405632335872_n.jpg

Black people have never killed white leaders the whites have killed blk leaders.

163408564_474442030577795_633119548243560665_n.jpg

Black people have never tried to flood white areas with guns and drugs.

Black people don't have organ harvesting system where we use dead white people and kill them for their lungs, eyes, hearts etc. The way whites kill black people and use our organs for harvesting.

72220856_139482574073744_2022300216203411456_n.jpg

Matter of fact you people have whole databases of this shit.

72851712_139482570740411_4772846084865130496_n.jpg

Black people could never treat white people the way white people delight in treating black people.
God just didnt make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

67614748_101837577838244_151199496112439296_n.jpg

Last edited:
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

sounds awesome. Doing this kind of stuff today would get you arrested.

Scientists are baffled over why darker third world countries in Africa and Asia are NOT suffering from COVID like the richer, more vaccinated, Western countries.

Ev9L3GeWYAAj59D
Ev9L5QnXYAIKing

White supremacist female accuses black man of stealing and black man proves her wrong......to the max.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

THAT SAID......

Shut the hell up. You guys group all blacks so unntil you stop do say shit.
I have not ever labeled all white people as supremacists, apparently you are illiterate.

Poor Me Paulie fights desperately to maintain his imagined place as 'Most Victim,' without which he would cease to exist.

Did you know the NYPD goes to shelters around NYC & pay homeless Black men to participate in police line-ups? They have done this for YEARS, & they can easily get ppl to participate for just $10 bucks. What else do you think the NYPD can pay homeless Black men to do?

EyQwIWSU4AIP9Vx

EyQwIWXVIAcF4-y

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Poor Me Paulie considers concern for the loss of lives in America's cities to be racist.

Did you see me ? Or IM2 or any black poster start writing stuff like "Hey stop moaning. Grow a pair. Look at your pity party. Lots of people have died in plane crashes"

Nope. You as an Asian person is gonna fight for your people. You're thread post history shows that. I ain't mad at ya. Do you. Do your people.

I am Irish as well. I could tell you our history, You have no fucking idea how bad it was. But I am certain you do not care, You are obsessed with your own personal feelings of victim hood. Enjoy,

Yes we do know. We know very well. Irish are white and they made sure we knew it.

“In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. A famous quip of the time attributed to a black man went something like this: "My master is a great tyrant, he treats me like a common Irishman." Free blacks and Irish were viewed by the Nativists as related, somehow similar, performing the same tasks in society. It was felt that if amalgamation between the races was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks. Although it contradicted their experience back home, it meant freedom here since blackness meant slavery.

An article by a black writer in an 1860 edition of the Liberator explained how the Irish ultimately attained their objectives: "Fifteen or twenty years ago, a Catholic priest in Philadelphia said to the Irish people in that city, 'You are all poor, and chiefly laborers, the blacks are poor laborers; many of the native whites are laborers; now, if you wish to succeed, you must do everything that they do, no matter how degrading, and do it for less than they can afford to do it for.' The Irish adopted this plan; they lived on less than the Americans could live upon, and worked for less, and the result is, that nearly all the menial employments are monopolized by the Irish, who now get as good prices as anybody. There were other avenues open to American white men, and though they have suffered much, the chief support of the Irish has come from the places from which we have been crowded."

Once the Irish secured themselves in those jobs, they made sure blacks were kept out. They realized that as long as they continued to work alongside blacks, they would be considered no different. Later, as Irish became prominent in the labor movement, African Americans were excluded from participation. In fact, one of the primary themes of How the Irish Became White is the way in which left labor historians, such as the highly acclaimed Herbert Gutman, have not paid sufficient attention to the problem of race in the development of the labor movement.

And so, we have the tragic story of how one oppressed "race," Irish Catholics, learned how to collaborate in the oppression of another "race," Africans in America, in order to secure their place in the white republic. Becoming white meant losing their greenness, i.e., their Irish cultural heritage and the legacy of oppression and discrimination back home.”

Liam Hogan, Irish slaves’: the convenient myth, ‘Irish slaves’: the convenient myth

Eoin O'Carroll, No, the Irish were not slaves in the Americas, Christian Science Monitor, March 16, 2018, No, the Irish were not slaves in the Americas

Sarah Kendzior, How do you become “white” in America? How do you become “white” in America?

I was referring to to history of Irish people in Ireland idiot. What happened in America was nothing in comparison.

We live in America and that's what we are talking about relative to race, idiot.

We live in America and that's what we are talking about relative to race, idiot.

So I need to care about your history, but mine means nothing? Just what I figured. :( I don't give a shit either. Enjoy your victim hood.

Scientists are baffled over why darker third world countries in Africa and Asia are NOT suffering from COVID like the richer, more vaccinated, Western countries.

Ev9L3GeWYAAj59D
Ev9L5QnXYAIKing
3rd world chitholes have no ability to do widespread testing and documentation. You know most people in those countries are born and die without ever seeing a Doctor.

AMart
3rd world chitholes have no ability to do widespread testing and documentation. You know most people in those countries are born and die without ever seeing a Doctor.

So if it's a shithole then why did they have to fight white people (white Europeans) to get out of there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back