More shortages in the U.K.

ESay -

It's interesting in this context that we Germans also have a (more little) lack of truck drivers. Not on reason of the Brexit and not on reason of covid-19. Main reason is in our case a new structure of our army. Most truck drivers made in former times their license in the army.

I noticed an absence of a usual product on the shelves of the German supermarket earlier today. When I asked the assistant why, she said she didn't know.

I noticed an absence of a usual product on the shelves of the German supermarket earlier today. When I asked the assistant why, she said she didn't know.

There are lots of possible reasons for such a problem. Any name of the product and/or name of the supermarket?

GB threw out foreign workers. I guess the most found new jobs and will not come back.

Sodestmeone travels to GB - ¿and GB travels back?

GB is not any longer a member of the EU - what means for Europeans no legal certainity for a "good" foreign worker who helps when he will become a "bad" foreign worker who needs help.
Britain needs these workers and sooner or later they will find a way to solve this problem. Long term work visas is a good solution.

What I heard is that Britain was a lucrative destination for workers from poorer countries. It may well be that British employers will have to raise the stakes to persuade people to get through inconvenience caused by Brexit and get back to Britain for a job. Yes, it will be the British customers who will pay the price. But there isn't much choice.

The Brits?

:lol: Its by the way funny in this context that one of our people suggested just some weeks ago to make a platform for the start of space rockets directly in the Atlantic because it is not enough space in Germany for such a project.

Are you seriosly expecting that any encultured and civilized human being speaks with you?

You said we could learn things from you peasant eurotrash serfs .....i laughed in your general direction .....I lived in Europe for a lil while
Parisians thinks the world revolves around them Nyrs the universe...or so it used to be ...Germans didn't even register on the scale...civilized ...fucking nazis .....pfffft never does Germany and civilized go together

You won't be able to heat grandma's home or build me any more audi s lines
You're slated for eradication .....

Mindful

From 193 countries of the world the Brits did not occupy only 22 countries in their history. The UK is a problem.

Last edited:
Britain needs these workers

Britain has enough "workers" - but they waste their time to make money so they don't have the time to do the work it needs to be done.

and sooner or later they will find a way to solve this problem.

Sooner or later not any human problem will stay to be problem for any indvidual being any longer. But how long is a poor woman with two children and without husband able to wait for gasoline before she is able to buy a truck with two implemented child's room and to transport gasoline on her own?

Long term work visas is a good solution.

To be a member of the EU with free travel for all workers also had not been a bad idea - although this seems to be antiquated for the modern Brits on their way to a 19th century empire.

What I heard is that Britain was a lucrative destination for workers from poorer countries.

How that?

It may well be that British employers will have to raise the stakes to persuade people to get through inconvenience caused by Brexit and get back to Britain for a job.

Nice sentence. If more people would use such sentences I had really start to think about to start to learn English.

Yes, it will be the British customers who will pay the price.

I don't think Calamity Boris will pay the price.

But there isn't much choice.

They did it since years - to start, to stop and to restart the Brexit - why not to do so some more month, years, decades or centuries? Give Germany the British shopping list and we call perhaps truck drivers from Madagascar to bring the goods to their destiny - what changes nothing that I would hate it very much if any non-professionals would drive in Germany any truck with gasoline. That's not only a question of system relevance - that's also a question of safety. Responsible for the safety for and in Britain is who??? Santa?

Knock it off.

Only a problem for you, languishing in the past.

Today, in the modern era, the French are a problem. (When weren't they?)

They won't accept Brexit.

? ... I heard there is a region where French fishermen caught fish since centuries - what will be illegal after a transitional period because of new absurde laws.

The British governments are using since decades an automatism: Every time they make something wrong they attack Europe with nonsense.

War on water, coming soon?

What's also nonsense. The climate change will cause more rain than anyone will like to see - ... where the rain will fall. Hopefully it will not only fall over the oceans. ... Whatever! The problem will perhaps be to transport water into other regions - what often easily could be done without criminals in governments and brutal terrorist on every flea back.

Last edited:
?

What a nonsense. The climate change will cause more rain than anyone will like to see - ... where the rain will fall. The problem will perhaps be to transport water into other regions - what often easily could be done without criminals in governments and brutal terrorist on every flea back.

You have absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't pay close attention to what's going on in the world these days.

Britain has enough "workers" - but they waste their time to make money so they don't have the time to do the work it needs to be done.

Sooner or later not any human problem will stay to be problem for any indvidual being any longer. But how long is a poor woman with two children and without husband able to wait for gasoline before she is able to buy a truck with two implemented child's room and to transport gasoline on her own?

To be a member of the EU with free travel for all workers also had not been a bad idea - although this seems to be antiquated for the modern Brits on their way to a 19th century empire.

How that?

Nice sentence. If more people would use such sentences I had really start to think about to start to learn English.

I don't think Calamity Boris will pay the price.

They did it since years - to start, to stop and to restart the Brexit - why not to do so some more month, years, decades or centuries? Give Germany the British shopping list and we call perhaps truck drivers from Madagascar to bring the goods to their destiny - what changes nothing that I would hate it very much if any non-professionals would drive in Germany any truck with gasoline. That's not only a question of system relevance - that's also a question of safety. Responsible for the safety for and in Britain is who??? Santa?

Well, I can't add anything to what I wrote above. I think the Brits will get through these issues. Actual Brexit happened only several months ago, coupled with the pandemic, and naturally it caused some troubles. After some time it all will be sorted out.

Well, I can't add anything to what I wrote above. I think the Brits will get through these issues.

On what reason?

Actual Brexit happened only several months ago,

4½ years since this referendum with the result "We don't know whether it is good or bad for us to leave the EU" + ¾ of the year 2021 are together 5¼ years = 63 months.

coupled with the pandemic, and naturally it caused some troubles. After some time it all will be sorted out.

What will be sorted out? An unimportant island in the North of Europe without neighbors but in a war with China together with Australia and the USA in the Pacific?

Forum List

Back