More shortages in the U.K.

Covid-19 showed here in Germany something what's indeed so damned clear that no one likes to see it: system-relevant jobs (=people who have to do their jobs also in times of a pandemic) are paid bad. GB threw out many people who made system relevant jobs because of the Brexit and covid-19. Now you have to replace for example 100,000 truck drivers with Brits. I heard the noble and nice ideas from Johnson about a kind of elitarian British race who will solve all this minor problems with the help of his super-great ideas (="wait and everything will be better one day"). But did Johnson ever drive a truck which transports gasoline? 30 years ago this had been a back-breaking stressful job - and I never heard about that someone got a noble price in the last 30 years who changed this. And now comes my question: How many Brits learn in the moment to drive such a truck and who pays this? The British government? Or likes Johnson to solve all problems on his own and drive on his own in the British streets such a truck? Who would feel safe in this case?
We are learning this here also. We have undervalued our key workers for far too long, but unfortunately our Right-wing Conservative Government doesn't care, and our "establishment" is too concerned with holding on to power at any cost and the Devil take the hindmost.

Covid-19 showed here in Germany something what's indeed so damned clear that no one likes to see it: system-relevant jobs (=people who have to do their jobs also in times of a pandemic) are paid bad. GB threw out many people who made system relevant jobs because of the Brexit and covid-19. Now you have to replace for example 100,000 truck drivers with Brits. I heard the noble and nice ideas from Johnson about a kind of elitarian British race who will solve all this minor problems with the help of his super-great ideas (="wait and everything will be better one day"). But did Johnson ever drive a truck which transports gasoline? 30 years ago this had been a back-breaking stressful job - and I never heard about that someone got a noble price in the last 30 years who changed this. And now comes my question: How many Brits learn in the moment to drive such a truck and who pays this? The British government? Or likes Johnson to solve all problems on his own and drive on his own in the British streets such a truck? Who would feel safe in this case?
They will be giving work visas to the Poles and other Eastern Europeans, obviously.

IMG_20211004_220648_932.jpg

Seems you are projecting, I merely made a personal comment about my activity on this board, "Tommy" and "Colin" can speak for themselves.
......hahhahahahh--seems you can't read English--because I mentioned those 2...I know of some other foreigner jackass from Australia ......he thinks he knows about US issues.....he says ''we have journalist in the US'' - HAHAHHAHAHAHAH..he's doesn't know the first thing about America
...plain and simple foreigners do don't know anything compared to natives

They will be giving work visas to the Poles and other Eastern Europeans, obviously.

Even this first offer had been unbelievable arrogant. "Help us to make a good Christmas business and at the birth of Christ leave us alone, bastards!" (Jesus had been a "bastard", if you don't know - that's why I chose this word). The second offer was a little better: This second class human beings have to leave February 2022 now - because your hero of the Brexit Boris (who speaks not any Slawian word as far as I know) will have solved all problems of Britain ... ¿or whole Britain?

I read what some Poles said about. Sum seems to be: "It's not worth the risks to do so". You are lucky if you find some. Whole Europe looks for good truck drivers as far as I heard. And this means not anyone hates GB - the standard excuse of your governments since decades. Who needs today truck drivers had to qualify people to drive trucks in the younger past. Who will need them in the younger future has to do so now. I would really like to know what Boris Johnson did do in this direction.

Last edited:
......hahhahahahh--seems you can't read English--because I mentioned those 2...I know of some other foreigner jackass from Australia ......he thinks he knows about US issues.....he says ''we have journalist in the US'' - HAHAHHAHAHAHAH..he's doesn't know the first thing about America
...plain and simple foreigners do don't know anything compared to natives

But we know also things about the USA we would prefer not to know at all - while "happy" US-Americans avoid such a knowledge which could help you to find a better future. And don't forget what your "hero" Sheridan once said. It had been "The only good native I ever saw was dead" or something like this.

Last edited:
But we know also things about the USA we would prefer not to know at all - while "happy" US-Americans avoid such a knowledge which could help you to find a better future. And don't forget what your "hero" Sheridan once said. It had been "The only good native I ever saw was dead" or something like this.
1. you don't know anything about the US
2. hero??!!!! Sheridan???!!!!! talk about off subject!!! = idiocy =babble crap
3. the natives did the same thing =war/murdered/displaced/decimated/TORTURED-even the kids participated/etc LONG before the whites came

1. you don't know anything about the US

Do you like to say you don't live behind the seven mountains in the land behind the land of the dwarfs?

2. hero??!!!! Sheridan???!!!!! talk about off subject!!! = idiocy =babble crap
3. the natives did the same thing =war/murdered/displaced/decimated/TORTURED-even the kids participated/etc LONG before the whites came

On a simple reason I guess: The only good Sheridan any Red Indian ever saw had been a dead Sheridan. But Sheridan had repeating rifles and the USA also many other mass murderers - as well legally and illegaly. And the "moral" of "the USA" is always again fascinating. To excuse the own crimes with (real or unreal) crimes of others is totally "normal" in your country. And to murder a stranger who enters a house of another stranger is also totally "normal" in your country - also in case the strangers are no strangers. It is even "normal" that a man who had a car accident murders the first person who likes to help - while on the other side of the street it's "normal" that a wife gets 2 million dollar compensation from the producer of her microwave because she used it to murder her cat.

I prefer to say: It needs only a big roof over the whole USA and ready is the greatest psychiatric hospital of the world.

Last edited:
Even this first offer had been unbelievable arrogant. "Help us to make a good Christmas business and at the birth of Christ leave us alone, bastards!" (Jesus had been a "bastard", if you don't know - that's why I chose this word). The second offer was a little better: This second class human beings have to leave February 2022 now - because your hero of the Brexit Boris (who speaks not any Slawian word as far as I know) will have solved all problems of Britain ... ¿or whole Britain?

I read what some Poles said about. Sum seems to be: "It's not worth the risks to do so". You are lucky if you find some. Whole Europe looks for good truck drivers as far as I heard. And this means not anyone hates GB - the standard excuse of your governments since decades. Who needs today truck drivers had to qualify people to drive trucks in the younger past. Who will need them in the younger future has to do so now. I would really like to know what Boris Johnson did do in this direction.
Before this pandemic, all these people worked somewhere. In Germany, Britain, Scandinavia and so on. Sooner or later, this pandemic will end, the economies will turn to their pre-pandemic levels and these workers will be needed in all that countries.

Work visas is a two way movement. Countries need these workers and workers need these countries.

Before this pandemic, all these people worked somewhere. In Germany, Britain, Scandinavia and so on. Sooner or later, this pandemic will end, the economies will turn to their pre-pandemic levels and these workers will be needed in all that countries.

Work visas is a two way movement. Countries need these workers and workers need these countries.
Or, may be, British economy will be already dead, and these workers will search job somewhere else.

Do you like to say you don't live behind the seven mountains in the land behind the land of the dwarfs?

On a simple reason I guess: The only good Sheridan any Red Indian ever saw had been a dead Sheridan. But Sheridan had repeating rifles and the USA also many other mass murderers - as well legally and illegaly. And the "moral" of "the USA" is always again fascinating. To excuse the own crimes with (real or unreal) crimes of others is totally "normal" in your country. And to murder a stranger who enters a house of another stranger is also totally "normal" in your country - also in case the strangers are no strangers. It is even "normal" that a man who had a car accident murders the first person who likes to help - while on the other side of the street it's "normal" that a wife gets 2 million dollar compensation from the producer of her microwave because she used it to murder her cat.

I prefer to say: It needs only a big roof over the whole USA and ready is the greatest psychiatric hospital of the world.

plain and simple--foreigners don't know shit

England is the country that fkd over the world/indigenous peoples the most

GB threw out foreign workers. I guess the most found new jobs and will not come back.

Work visas is a two way movement.

Someone travels to GB - ¿and GB travels back?

Countries need these workers and workers need these countries.

GB is not any longer a member of the EU - what means for Europeans no legal certainity for a "good" foreign worker who helps when he will become a "bad" foreign worker who needs help.

Friggin nazis

We already stole your rocket technology now you're just pretty much worthless

From government problems come government solution

Look how happy everyone is !
You'll soon own nothing and like it

Later that evening the black dude went on a rampage and cut the white bitches head off ...it was very culturally enriching

Friggin nazis

The Brits?

We already stole your rocket technology now you're just pretty much worthless

:lol: Its by the way funny in this context that one of our people suggested just some weeks ago to make a platform for the start of space rockets directly in the Atlantic because it is not enough space in Germany for such a project.

From government problems come government solution

Look how happy everyone is !
You'll soon own nothing and like it

Later that evening the black dude went on a rampage and cut the white bitches head off ...it was very culturally enriching

Are you seriosly expecting that any encultured and civilized human being speaks with you?

Last edited:
ESay -

It's interesting in this context that we Germans also have a (more little) lack of truck drivers. Not on reason of the Brexit and not on reason of covid-19. Main reason is in our case a new structure of our army. Most truck drivers made in former times their license in the army.

Forum List

Back