More shortages in the U.K.

On what reason
Because I already said what I think about this matter.

4½ years since this referendum with the result "We don't know whether it is good or bad for us to leave the EU" + ¾ of the year 2021 are together 5¼ years = 63 months
On practice, the Brexit got started on January 1st of this year, when so called 'transition period' ended.

What will be sorted out? An unimportant island in the North of Europe without neighbors but in a war with China together with Australia and the USA in the Pacific?
The current economic and trade issues.

In the 21st century, every European country can be called 'unimportant' on the world stage. Even the EU as a whole. Paper tiger.

ecause I already said what I think about this matter.

Did you?

On practice, the Brexit got started on January 1st of this year, when so called 'transition period' ended.

The transition period I spoke about is active and has to do with the problems of the fishers of France and Britain.

And the Brexit started about 5¼ years ago - after the Brits had been for 43 years a member of the EU - with a referendeum which had the result "We do not know what's the best to do!". The USA mind manipulated lots of Brits in this context and Germany shocked Britain in 2015 with the decision of Angela Merkel to help a million refugees who came from outside of the EU.

It was by the way in those days clear that this will be the end of Germany in the mind of many brainwashed people all over the planet who hate refugees (who they produce the same time on their own) - but indeed this had not been a big problem for Germany. The USA had been a much bigger problem for Germany.

The current economic and trade issues.
In the 21st century, every European country can be called 'unimportant' on the world stage. Even the EU as a whole. Paper tiger.

Do you think this will be the same in case of the European country USA?

Last edited:
They're gonna starve you to death to save the world
I find myself cheering for the elites from time to time ....for some strange reason
rkr,f,f,,f,f,,ff.jpg

She probably won't survive along with millions of other leftist retards the first month is a possibility as to why ......just sayin

Last edited:
Brexit has caused shortages of everything. It has been exacerbated by an incompetent government that doesnt have a clue how to govern. It will get worse.
The usual shite from the forum retard.

If you get off your fat arse and go and buy something, you will find it's to do with COVID. If you get both brain cells into gear, manufacturers will tell you that they had to batch production, so there was a time lag between each one due to COVID. Go and ask the suppliers instead of blowing bullshit out of your fat arse.

If you don't like the UK, will you please FUCK OFF to another country because we don't want kunts like you, you are a detriment to society.

If you get off your fat arse and go and buy something, you will find it's to do with COVID. If you get both brain cells into gear, manufacturers will tell you that they had to batch production, so there was a time lag between each one due to COVID. Go and ask the suppliers instead of blowing bullshit out of your fat arse.

If you don't like the UK, will you please FUCK OFF to another country because we don't want kunts like you, you are a detriment to society.

He’s In Wales. He hates the English.

Yes, this is the spirit of brexit that has led us to disaster. Fucking tool.

Forum List

Back