More insane left wing hypocrisy.

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Pretty much everything about the left is a lie.

Wait till you see who he sends when Iran gets the Olympics

I'm sure we have plenty of gay Jews. Of course they might actually get murdered in their sleep over there. Hmm... maybe they shouldn't ever get the olympics.

The OP seems to think that the Iranians have a chance of that happening.

Go ahead and joke, deflect, and dodge. You lefties are hypocrites to the core.

Start a public poll about if gays should be murdered in Iran. When 0 Democrats vote yes maybe you'll try a different angle. I'd also be interested in seeing how many republicans on here vote yes :cool:

Nice try, nice words. Actions speak louder than words. The left is hypocritical in this matter and there is no way to spin it otherwise.

So...what actions do YOU want done?

If this would be the only reason to complain about our dumbo in chief - I can live with that.

Who cares?

1st of all republicans don't want to do anything for gay people here, much less the middle east. So whatever your opinion is on this republicans are no better.

And what are Democrats hypocritical about here? Russia has recently stirred up the world with homophobic sentiments. Obama is responding with a message.

Iran has recently stirred up the world with the threat of nuclear technology. Obama is handling it in a way that you may disagree with, but has nothing to do with gays.

But Republicans aren't pretending.

You honestly can't see the hypocrisy? Really? I spelled it out pretty well in my OP.

Obama is dealing with Iran in a way that is inept and foolish, but that is for another thread. It has nothing to do with gays but you are missing or ignoring the point. This isn't the first attempt by him to appease Iran and the Radical Muslim Nations. Lessening sanctions is only the most recent.

Oops my bad. I thought that because you used the word 'gay' 3 times in 3 sentences in the OP, and led off with a sentence about a gay person being sent to Russia for the olympics, and mentioned nothing about sanctions or radical islam, that this was about gays.

Maybe I can dumb this down enough for you to understand:

Russia hates gays.....Obama criticizes them.
Iran (and other Muslim led countries) kill gays.....Obama wants to help them.

If you cannot understand that, I cannot help you.

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

You mean like Hobby Lobby is against abortion but all of their products come from China who uses forced abortions?

Oh sorry about that you're being more reasonable. You just want Obama to either control the society of Iran or isolate them because that would be cool. You know, being reasonable.

As usual, you are acting the idiot. Where did I say I supported Hobby Lobby in anything? Where even, did I ever say anything pro-life or speak out against pro choice?

Quit dodging dumbass.

Start a public poll about if gays should be murdered in Iran. When 0 Democrats vote yes maybe you'll try a different angle. I'd also be interested in seeing how many republicans on here vote yes :cool:

Nice try, nice words. Actions speak louder than words. The left is hypocritical in this matter and there is no way to spin it otherwise.

So...what actions do YOU want done?

Be consistent in your policies. If you are pro-gay rights, be consistent.

Wait till you see who he sends when Iran gets the Olympics

I'm sure we have plenty of gay Jews. Of course they might actually get murdered in their sleep over there. Hmm... maybe they shouldn't ever get the olympics.

Jews don't even have to be gay to get murdered in their sleep at the Olympics.

Munich massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a suggestion, and it will give gays an opportunity to stand up for themselves. Gays are now active in the military, perfectly acceptable, right? Let's allow them to form up a special task force, provide them the arms they require, and ship them off to Iran, or other ME places where gays are slaughtered, and they can exact their pound of flesh on behalf of their murdered brethren.
Nothing like a bunch of heavily armed, pissed off pansies to put the fear of god into those muslim heathens.

But Republicans aren't pretending.

You honestly can't see the hypocrisy? Really? I spelled it out pretty well in my OP.

Obama is dealing with Iran in a way that is inept and foolish, but that is for another thread. It has nothing to do with gays but you are missing or ignoring the point. This isn't the first attempt by him to appease Iran and the Radical Muslim Nations. Lessening sanctions is only the most recent.

Oops my bad. I thought that because you used the word 'gay' 3 times in 3 sentences in the OP, and led off with a sentence about a gay person being sent to Russia for the olympics, and mentioned nothing about sanctions or radical islam, that this was about gays.

Obama has strict crippling sanctions on Iran. Which sanctions are in place against Russia?

Here's a suggestion, and it will give gays an opportunity to stand up for themselves. Gays are now active in the military, perfectly acceptable, right? Let's allow them to form up a special task force, provide them the arms they require, and ship them off to Iran, or other ME places where gays are slaughtered, and they can exact their pound of flesh on behalf of their murdered brethren.
Nothing like a bunch of heavily armed, pissed off pansies to put the fear of god into those muslim heathens.

Should we have done the same with Jewish soldiers in WWII?

Obama has strict crippling sanctions on Iran. Which sanctions are in place against Russia?

Hey dumbass, here's a clue for you since you don't have one, the UN has those sanctions and Obama wants to lessen them.

Hey dumbass, here's a clue for you since you don't have one, the UN has those sanctions and Obama wants to lessen them.

Wow...the Rightwing comes to the defense of the UN

Who'd a thunk it?

Sanctions he is planning to lift on the word of Iran.

Sanctions he is planning to lift on the word of Iran.

Sanctions are easy. You can put them back in place in a day

All sanctions are dependent on indpendent verifiaction of nuclear disarmament.

This thread is a jewell.

But the sanctions couldn't be put back in a day, but if Iran would back out of its obligations, the US has an even stronger case for harsher sanctions. And that's really the best argument for Kerry's deal.... aside it doesn't involve the neoconservatives favorite option for killing people.

Forum List

Back