More insane left wing hypocrisy.

Hey dumbass, here's a clue for you since you don't have one, the UN has those sanctions and Obama wants to lessen them.

Wow...the Rightwing comes to the defense of the UN

Who'd a thunk it?

Jesus how dense ARE you? I mentioned the UN. To debunk your claim that Obama himself had sanctions against Iran. That isn't the same as defending it.

Hate to tell you, but the UN cannot enforce sanctions against anyone without US involvement

But it makes me smile that you are supporting the role of the UN

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Pretty much everything about the left is a lie.

Unreal isn't it? They hang gays on a regular basis. No problemo for Obama.

Russia? The only law is that one can't propagandize pro gay lifestyle. Gays are fine. No hangings. No firing squads. No beheadings. Nada.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal

:lol:

BTW I would have no problem with this if the White House was consistent and refused to deal with any country they felt were abusing human rights.

This is just a dog and pony show.

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

You mean like Hobby Lobby is against abortion but all of their products come from China who uses forced abortions?

Oh sorry about that you're being more reasonable. You just want Obama to either control the society of Iran or isolate them because that would be cool. You know, being reasonable.

As usual, you are acting the idiot. Where did I say I supported Hobby Lobby in anything? Where even, did I ever say anything pro-life or speak out against pro choice?

Quit dodging dumbass.

Can it be possible to dodge while telling others to stop dodging?

Because you expect Obama to control Irans population or stick his finger in their eye because you think that'll be cool.

Unreal isn't it? They hang gays on a regular basis. No problemo for Obama.

Russia? The only law is that one can't propagandize pro gay lifestyle. Gays are fine. No hangings. No firing squads. No beheadings. Nada.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal

Seriously..do you bother to read the papers. Like..at all?

President Obama put Iran under some very serious sanctions. They were so bad, that Iran came to the table, hat in hand, ready to deal. Trouble is, you folks think we should be bombing them and setting up a puppet government.

Russia, on the other hand, enjoys some pretty good trade agreements with the USA. And that's after we spent billions propping up their economy after the collapse of the Soviet Union. In return? They essentially become a strong arm dictatorship that delights in making trouble for the USA world wide.

You can't make this stuff up..

Putin is such a pussy

Is he going to let Obama humiliate him like this? Does he somehow enjoy being Obama's lap puppy while everyone is laughing at him?

Forum List

Back