More insane left wing hypocrisy.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Pretty much everything about the left is a lie.

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Wait till you see who he sends when Iran gets the Olympics

I'm sure we have plenty of gay Jews. Of course they might actually get murdered in their sleep over there. Hmm... maybe they shouldn't ever get the olympics.

How's my gay people will die before that happens? You make light of the situation, typical.

But the gays in Iran well, we will just pretend that isn't happening right?

Trick question! Iran said they don't have any gays! But no republicans want to move there :dunno:

Go ahead and joke, deflect, and dodge. You lefties are hypocrites to the core.

Start a public poll about if gays should be murdered in Iran. When 0 Democrats vote yes maybe you'll try a different angle. I'd also be interested in seeing how many republicans on here vote yes :cool:

How's my gay people will die before that happens? You make light of the situation, typical.

It your hyperbole

Don't get upset if I don't buy into it

Trick question! Iran said they don't have any gays! But no republicans want to move there :dunno:

Start a public poll about if gays should be murdered in Iran. When 0 Democrats vote yes maybe you'll try a different angle. I'd also be interested in seeing how many republicans on here vote yes :cool:

Nice try, nice words. Actions speak louder than words. The left is hypocritical in this matter and there is no way to spin it otherwise.

Nice try, nice words. Actions speak louder than words. The left is hypocritical in this matter and there is no way to spin it otherwise.

1st of all republicans don't want to do anything for gay people here, much less the middle east. So whatever your opinion is on this republicans are no better.

And what are Democrats hypocritical about here? Russia has recently stirred up the world with homophobic sentiments. Obama is responding with a message.

Iran has recently stirred up the world with the threat of nuclear technology. Obama is handling it in a way that you may disagree with, but has nothing to do with gays.

It your hyperbole

Don't get upset if I don't buy into it

Hyperbole? You are full of shit and you know it. You can't reconsile the left's position on gay rights with their blind eye to the treatment of gays in the Muslim countries they are trying to appease.

I'm not impressed by the faux concern from Obama, the Democrats, and their lap dog media. It's a lie like everything else connected with Progressives.

obama sends an aged has been as his representative for gay rights. No wonder he's a laughing stock. Does anyone really think that Billie Jean King is a poke in Putin's eye? Really? At 70 years old, she's not exactly representative of US strength.

1st of all republicans don't want to do anything for gay people here, much less the middle east. So whatever your opinion is on this republicans are no better.

And what are Democrats hypocritical about here? Russia has recently stirred up the world with homophobic sentiments. Obama is responding with a message.

Iran has recently stirred up the world with the threat of nuclear technology. Obama is handling it in a way that you may disagree with, but has nothing to do with gays.

But Republicans aren't pretending.

You honestly can't see the hypocrisy? Really? I spelled it out pretty well in my OP.

Obama is dealing with Iran in a way that is inept and foolish, but that is for another thread. It has nothing to do with gays but you are missing or ignoring the point. This isn't the first attempt by him to appease Iran and the Radical Muslim Nations. Lessening sanctions is only the most recent.

But Republicans aren't pretending.

You honestly can't see the hypocrisy? Really? I spelled it out pretty well in my OP.

Obama is dealing with Iran in a way that is inept and foolish, but that is for another thread. It has nothing to do with gays but you are missing or ignoring the point. This isn't the first attempt by him to appease Iran and the Radical Muslim Nations. Lessening sanctions is only the most recent.

Oops my bad. I thought that because you used the word 'gay' 3 times in 3 sentences in the OP, and led off with a sentence about a gay person being sent to Russia for the olympics, and mentioned nothing about sanctions or radical islam, that this was about gays.

You mean like Hobby Lobby is against abortion but all of their products come from China who uses forced abortions?

Oh sorry about that you're being more reasonable. You just want Obama to either control the society of Iran or isolate them because that would be cool. You know, being reasonable.

Forum List

Back