More insane left wing hypocrisy.

But Republicans aren't pretending.

You honestly can't see the hypocrisy? Really? I spelled it out pretty well in my OP.

Obama is dealing with Iran in a way that is inept and foolish, but that is for another thread. It has nothing to do with gays but you are missing or ignoring the point. This isn't the first attempt by him to appease Iran and the Radical Muslim Nations. Lessening sanctions is only the most recent.

Oops my bad. I thought that because you used the word 'gay' 3 times in 3 sentences in the OP, and led off with a sentence about a gay person being sent to Russia for the olympics, and mentioned nothing about sanctions or radical islam, that this was about gays.

Maybe I can dumb this down enough for you to understand:

Russia hates gays.....Obama criticizes them.

Iran (and other Muslim led countries) kill gays.....Obama wants to help them.

If you cannot understand that, I cannot help you.

Wow...need some ice for that groin stretch?

Which country are we closer to actual war with? Do you want war with Iran?

Nice try, nice words. Actions speak louder than words. The left is hypocritical in this matter and there is no way to spin it otherwise.

1st of all republicans don't want to do anything for gay people here, much less the middle east. So whatever your opinion is on this republicans are no better.

And what are Democrats hypocritical about here? Russia has recently stirred up the world with homophobic sentiments. Obama is responding with a message.

Iran has recently stirred up the world with the threat of nuclear technology. Obama is handling it in a way that you may disagree with, but has nothing to do with gays.

Critical thinking isnt preds strong suit.

Woah Hoss, you've pegged the Irony Meter!

Nope. He wants Iran to wind down its nuclear weapons program. In exchange for winding down its nuclear weapons program, the United States is offering relief from sanctions if Iran does as we wish.

I'm pretty sure gays were not mentioned during these discussions.

Last edited:
The anti-gay slurs only turns more and more Americans off toward the far right social cons and their beliefs.

Oops my bad. I thought that because you used the word 'gay' 3 times in 3 sentences in the OP, and led off with a sentence about a gay person being sent to Russia for the olympics, and mentioned nothing about sanctions or radical islam, that this was about gays.

Stop thinking about my groin.

What I would like is some consistency from you libs on your professed beliefs and dogma. That's asking too much though.

Nope. He wants Iran to wind down its nuclear weapons program. In exchange for winding down its nuclear weapons program, the United States is offering relief from sanctions if Iran does as we wish.

That's because you can't read rainbow print.

What I would like is some consistency from you libs on your professed beliefs and dogma. That's asking too much though.

Iraq cannot progress in a bubble. Sensitive negotiations require compromise. We're not trying to prevent war with Russia.

Obama wants to ease sanctions on Iran, so my point still stands.

I blame Martin Luther King. He made me color blind.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Pretty much everything about the left is a lie.

Your logic is completely flawless.

Start a thread with a non-sequitur then pull a "j'accuse" hypocrisy.

How do you do it, Holmes!

You can't start a thread with a non-sequitur dumbass. A non-sequitur is an unrelated response.

Ah, no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

It was a non-sequitur

Obama has strict crippling sanctions on Iran. Which sanctions are in place against Russia?

Sanctions he is planning to lift on the word of Iran.

Iran kills gays and he wants to be nice to them but Russia uses harsh language against gays and he is critical of them.

Hypocrite, thy name is Democrat.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the president is critical of any country killing Gays......

By being nice I assume you mean he seeks to prevent them from building an atomic bomb by diplomatic means rather than bombing them back to the stone age. Mr. Nice guy.

Iran kills gays and he wants to be nice to them but Russia uses harsh language against gays and he is critical of them.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the president is critical of any country killing Gays……

By being nice I assume you mean he seeks to prevent them from building an atomic bomb by diplomatic means rather than bombing them back to the stone age. Mr. Nice guy.

Yep. Just doesn't really care if they develop a nuke…..

Obama has strict crippling sanctions on Iran. Which sanctions are in place against Russia?

Let's look at that a moment: Russia is not a muslim country, Iran is a muslim country. See the difference, understand why obama deals with the two countries differently?

Why was the welfare of gays in Iran left out of the equation? Gays are being murdered there as soon as they are recognized. I thought the obama regime was all for liberating gays.

Iraq cannot progress in a bubble. Sensitive negotiations require compromise. We're not trying to prevent war with Russia.

Wait...how did Iraq become involved?

I blame Martin Luther King. He made me color blind.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Yeah, and that's why you see everything in black and white.

A wand? (-:

Or a strawman..:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs]If I Only Had a Brain - The Wizard of Oz (4/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Now a strawman argument would make more sense than a non-sequitur, but the problem is that I am not making a strawman argument either. So yeah, thanks for playing.

Naw..

You're doing both.

Are there prizes?

:lol:

Nah, I'm pretty sure the president is critical of any country killing Gays……

Yep. Just doesn't really care if they develop a nuke…..

:lol:

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Pretty much everything about the left is a lie.

I hope you didn't lose too much sleep putting together that rube goldberg of an argument.

Forum List

Back