More insane left wing hypocrisy.

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

Pretty much everything about the left is a lie.

Your logic is completely flawless.

Start a thread with a non-sequitur then pull a "j'accuse" hypocrisy.

How do you do it, Holmes!

The left is celebrating Obama's choice of Billy Jean King to lead our delegation to the Olympics. They like how he is poking Putin in the eye assigning an openly gay person to the post when Russia is adopting strong language against gays there. Meanwhile in Iran and other strict Muslim nations, gays get killed and obama wants to be friends.

A wand? (-:

This thread is a jewell.

But the sanctions couldn't be put back in a day, but if Iran would back out of its obligations, the US has an even stronger case for harsher sanctions. And that's really the best argument for Kerry's deal.... aside it doesn't involve the neoconservatives favorite option for killing people.

Why participate in statecraft when you got big guns?

I mean..doesn't military action always work? :eusa_shifty:

A wand? (-:

Or a strawman..:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs]If I Only Had a Brain - The Wizard of Oz (4/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Wait till you see who he sends when Iran gets the Olympics

I'm sure we have plenty of gay Jews.

Eric Cantor?

Here's a suggestion, and it will give gays an opportunity to stand up for themselves. Gays are now active in the military, perfectly acceptable, right? Let's allow them to form up a special task force, provide them the arms they require, and ship them off to Iran, or other ME places where gays are slaughtered, and they can exact their pound of flesh on behalf of their murdered brethren.
Nothing like a bunch of heavily armed, pissed off pansies to put the fear of god into those muslim heathens.

Indeed…..

Heavily armed with Gucci purses to beat the hell out of the enemy with.

On second thought…It would be fun to sit on a hill and watch the cat fights..:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
obama sends an aged has been as his representative for gay rights. No wonder he's a laughing stock. Does anyone really think that Billie Jean King is a poke in Putin's eye? Really? At 70 years old, she's not exactly representative of US strength.

That we have openly gay athletes is a tremendous sign of our strength.

Must...resist...joke...

Ah, what the hell: We also have openly bi-athletes. BWA-HA-HA-HA! :lol:

I slay myself...

Last edited:
I can see the Russian government denying s/he a visa to attend. The only way the Obumbler can get around it is to give her a diplomatic passport. And even then, I bet she won't be invited to any official Russian functions.

obama sends an aged has been as his representative for gay rights. No wonder he's a laughing stock. Does anyone really think that Billie Jean King is a poke in Putin's eye? Really? At 70 years old, she's not exactly representative of US strength.

That we have openly gay athletes is a tremendous sign of our strength.

Navatalova would kick putin's skinny butt (-:

Again, this thread is an unitentional jewel of homophobia, malapropism, false equivalents and armchair warrior chest thumping.

Obama has strict crippling sanctions on Iran. Which sanctions are in place against Russia?

Hey dumbass, here's a clue for you since you don't have one, the UN has those sanctions and Obama wants to lessen them.

Wow...the Rightwing comes to the defense of the UN

Who'd a thunk it?

Jesus how dense ARE you? I mentioned the UN. To debunk your claim that Obama himself had sanctions against Iran. That isn't the same as defending it.

Maybe I can dumb this down enough for you to understand:

Russia hates gays.....Obama criticizes them.
Iran (and other Muslim led countries) kill gays.....Obama wants to help them.

If you cannot understand that, I cannot help you.

Obama has strict crippling sanctions on Iran. Which sanctions are in place against Russia?

Sanctions he is planning to lift on the word of Iran.

Iran kills gays and he wants to be nice to them but Russia uses harsh language against gays and he is critical of them.

Hypocrite, thy name is Democrat.

Sanctions he is planning to lift on the word of Iran.

Iran kills gays and he wants to be nice to them but Russia uses harsh language against gays and he is critical of them.

Hypocrite, thy name is Democrat.

The sanctions against Iran have nothing to do with gays. Sorry to break this earth shattering news to you.

You can't start a thread with a non-sequitur dumbass. A non-sequitur is an unrelated response.

A wand? (-:

Or a strawman..:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs]If I Only Had a Brain - The Wizard of Oz (4/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Now a strawman argument would make more sense than a non-sequitur, but the problem is that I am not making a strawman argument either. So yeah, thanks for playing.

Well this was stupid.

Start a public poll about if gays should be murdered in Iran. When 0 Democrats vote yes maybe you'll try a different angle. I'd also be interested in seeing how many republicans on here vote yes :cool:

Nice try, nice words. Actions speak louder than words. The left is hypocritical in this matter and there is no way to spin it otherwise.

1st of all republicans don't want to do anything for gay people here, much less the middle east. So whatever your opinion is on this republicans are no better.

And what are Democrats hypocritical about here? Russia has recently stirred up the world with homophobic sentiments. Obama is responding with a message.

Iran has recently stirred up the world with the threat of nuclear technology. Obama is handling it in a way that you may disagree with, but has nothing to do with gays.

Critical thinking isnt preds strong suit.

Well this was stupid.

Translation:

I can't refute it so I'll just call it stooooooopid!

Forum List

Back