Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

Why don't you provide advice to the white rsacists here, one of who you resonded to telling him I am posting flotsam and jetsam. I know what relevant dialogue is and it's not going to be kissing white folks asses and begging them to stop.

No, I said you're inviting flotsam and jetsum.

The way that you carry yourself doesn't invite civil dialogue. Ever. You have the wrong temperament.

The irony here is that you never demonstrate even a rudimentary grasp of proper human relations, yet claim to be a proponent of proper human relations.

The fact of the matter is that if you're gonna point fingers, you're gonna be held to a higher standard. By the usership, at least.

Last edited:
Nah. I'm not racist, but to you anybody pointing out racism is a racist. That is retarded, but that's what you are. There is a black deaths matter thread and threads moaning about blacks every day that you often contribute to. You don't see the racism in that and call me a racist?

Your post as an example of modern white racism.
Another racist thinks this is funny.

The way that you carry yourself doesn't invite civil dialogue. Ever. You have the wrong temperament.

The irony here is that you never demonstrate even a rudimentary grasp of proper human relations, yet claim to be a proponent of proper human relations.

The fact of the matter is that if you're gonna point fingers, you're gonna be held to a higher standard.
I carry myself just fine. The people who don't want civil conversations are your racist buddies and often yourself. I'm going to point fingers because history documents what has been done. And I won't be nice to a bunch of people who have called me nearly every racial slur in the book. You ignore these things then try lecturing me about doing what nobody else does here and the fact that if I did become step n fechit nothing would change. So take the energy you use to lecture me to your white friends in this forum who post threads about how blacks don't know how to act, or the black deaths thread or any thread by Polichic and several oters here. I don't see you in any of those places tellingthem how to speak, so cease trybg to do it with me.

Its a major failing of USMB that it provides a safe space for these types. It actively encourages a culture that disrespects others because of their skin colour or faith.

It can be funny humiliating these types but in the long run it doesnt move anything forward.A large group of posters hold disgusting views and should really not be heard.

They hide behind a bogus free speech defence but in truth they have no rights to be given a platform to spread their shit. Its just that the owners of the site choose to give them a platform.

I hope that they represent a small minority of Americans or you are fucked.

People here makes thousands of overtly racist statements every day, yet claim racism is a thing of the past. In this forum, we have straight up white supremacts, white christian identity believers, stormfron junkies, people who shamelessly post shit from American Renaissance and other alt right white supremacist sites. The comments made to members here are no different than those made in 1921. Yet each time modern racism is shown, we read people talking about how this is not 1950.

"Black culture in the US is an inferior culture. It should not be surprising to anyone that they perform lower than every other race in virtually every conceivable category. Until the black community loses their embarrassing culture, they will never be rid of their criminal issues. EVERYONE needs to mock their culture. That is literally how the KKK was ended, by everyone mocking them and their dumb ass ideas. Acting like black culture is cool or normal isnt helping anyone. Bad ideas should always be challenged.”

USMB poster, 2021

MODERN RACISM​

N., Pam M.S.
April 7, 2013

is a 'modern' version of the historic strand of prejudice which is based on the race of an individual. The main difference between racism and modern racism is the antagonist in modern racism is by condemning the groups cultural values or by avoid any contact with members of that group, not necessarily resorting to more physical attacks which were more than prominent in the last centuries. There is changing opinion in terms of racial abuse in societies, especially those which promote the equality of all races.

MODERN RACISM: "Modern racism occurs primarily online and through social media networks opposed to face-to-face racism which was prevalent in the last century."

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.

In 2021.

Yes, race whores like you, asslips, marathon et al are some of the most racist retards I have ever seen.

I hope that they represent a small minority of Americans or you are fucked.
Freedom of expression can be a messy process, no doubt about it. But as messy as it can be, nothing shines a light on the cockroaches more than their own words.

We need to know who these people are, what they're thinking, and (possibly most importantly) who agrees with them. It tells us how far we still have to go as a civilization. The only way to do that is to let them say what they're thinking. If we're afraid that they only recruit more cockroaches, then we're not doing a good enough job of messaging in opposition.

This whole macro topic - race, PC, Identity Politics, immigration - is at the very heart of what Trump unleashed in 2016 through today. The country and the world underestimated the rage and frustration that had been building over the last 30 years, aggressively fueled by talk radio and the internet. Nothing animates these people more than The Great Replacement, the fear that they're losing their country along racial lines.

We need to listen, analyze, and take this shit seriously. It's what gave us Trump in the first place. For better or worse, USMB is an amazing Petri dish for this.

The fact of the matter is that if you're gonna point fingers, you're gonna be held to a higher standard. By the usership, at least.
Describe the "right temperament" as you'd like to see it.

Last edited:
Nah. I'm not racist, but to you anybody pointing out racism is a racist. That is retarded, but that's what you are. There is a black deaths matter thread and threads moaning about blacks every day that you often contribute to. You don't see the racism in that and call me a racist?

Your post as an example of modern white racism.
i told you ....thats the way you come off.....a hell of a lot of people here seem to think you are......

Im not denying there are racists here. FFS, you are one of the biggest. How could i deny that?
No "fragility" here, dumbfuck. Now, try to come up with another ridiculous term that really means nothing :rolleyes:

The term means something because you're exhibiting the behaviior described by the term. Of course I am a racist to the white male who suffers from white fragility and can't take the truth. Of course I am a racist to the white male who says nothing to whites posting slurs directed to blacks then waits for the black person to give back what they got then call him the racist. Opposing white racism is not racism. Calling a white person who calls me a racial slur a saltine or white boy is not me being a racist. It is me making them feel the way I do when I have to read their slur. But when you're a white dude with white fragility, you think a black person has just got to accept the bullshit.

We don't.
Understand that.

Last edited:
i told you ....thats the way you come off.....a hell of a lot of people here seem to think you are......
I am in a forum full of white racists. If I don't sound like Candace Owens, Larry Elder or some other sellout then I am going to be called a racist. I'm not giving one fuck what these racsts think about me. A hell of a lot of people here are white supremacists, so...

Describe the "right temperament" as you'd like to see it.
There's a good quote I read some place a while back. And it rings true.

The way it went was that reality, it seems, is multiple. And tightly coupled to perception.

So what does that mean? It means that reality is coupled to perception and perception can be mediated. A certain tone or demeanor can affect the way an audience processes a scene. What someone says can be seen as truthful or dishonest depending on the tone. Or depending on where a discussion happens to take place. The energy of the enviroment. There are lots of variables involved with human relations. Its a pretty deep topic, actually. It's a very simple question you've asked, and a very good question. A relevant question. An important question. One might realistically be able to write a book in response to it. Really.

But you gotta suck people into your trans, not chase them away. Engage their attention and guide them to probe possibility. It's what leaders do.

Freedom of expression can be a messy process, no doubt about it. But as messy as it can be, nothing shines a light on the cockroaches more than their own words.

We need to know who these people are, what they're thinking, and (possibly most importantly) who agrees with them. It tells us how far we still have to go as a civilization. The only way to do that is to let them say what they're thinking. If we're afraid that they only recruit more cockroaches, then we're not doing a good enough job of messaging in opposition.

This whole macro topic - race, PC, Identity Politics, immigration - is at the very heart of what Trump unleashed in 2016 through today. The country and the world underestimated the rage and frustration that had been building over the last 30 years, aggressively fueled by talk radio and the internet. Nothing animates these people more than The Great Replacement, the fear that they're losing their country along racial lines.

We need to listen, analyze, and take this shit seriously. It's what gave us Trump in the first place. For better or worse, USMB is an amazing Petri dish for this.
I recognise that argument and you may very well be right. But I have been a member on here for about 5 years and in my opinion things havent moved forward an inch.

I think that they should be denied oxygen. Let them peddle their crap amongst each other. Somewhere they can wank each other off and not bother decent people. Slavery is in the past.Jim Crow is in the past and so is the shitty British Empire.

Its time for the world to move on and recognise that these people hold views that are incompatible with a civilised society.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back