Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

The amount of hate and utter toxic bullshit the internet is flooded with, sometimes makes me wonder if mankind even has a future. Maybe we were not meant to invent the internet. We're not ready for it, it's like providing an ape with a machine gun (they said that about the nuclear bomb, but I bet it really is social media).

On the plus side, I tell myself that the truly hateful stuff online stems from a small minority ... we just read so much of it, because they are especially loud ... and because a large majority of people, people who actually have a life, have a job and care, don't waste their time by posting on the internet. :/
The amount of hate and utter toxic bullshit the internet is flooded with,

Look who runs the internet. It is not a surprise.

I never said he would win easily. Produce the post where I said that. Anyone with a brain knew there was going to be all kinds of fraud, and they were right.

Anyone with a brain knew it?
That's leaves you out.
No one knew anything if the kind. You all believed trump when he predicted it without one sceric of evidence. Furthermore, no fraud has ever been proven and you know it. It's your hate and vengeance that is lingering like smelly fart.
Trump defeat syndrome is very difficult to medicate against.

Anyone with a brain knew it?
That's leaves you out.
No one knew anything if the kind. You all believed trump when he predicted it without one sceric of evidence. Furthermore, no fraud has ever been proven and you know it. It's your hate and vengeance that is lingering like smelly fart.
Trump defeat syndrome is very difficult to medicate against.
You are really out of touch. Stop talking.

You are really out of touch. Stop talking.

Well you tell me exactly how far out of touch I am. Include in that the evidence was found to overturn the election.
How many court challenges were won?
NONE????
Yet I'm out of touch????? Are you for real or suffer from an ailment?

You lot were beaten resoundingly and didn't see it coming. How embarrassing. The silent majority didn't vote for trump.
They dumped him. Joe rant the perfect small target campaign while trump bellowed in stadiums like the big mouth
Fool he is and you all fell for it.

Do you want to go on with this. Get some ointment for those electoral wounds.

Of course it is and thank you for your history lesson.
But, as a matter of fact, as you say,
the current Republican party and possibly including you, have cranked up your rage under trump and blacks have been singled out to take the majority if it.
And of course, like most TDS afflicted morons, you're a delusional moonbat.

You have no evidence or rational reasonable logical argument to back up your ridiculous assertions, you party of slavery and racism supporting TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
And of course, like most TDS afflicted morons, you're a delusional moonbat.

You have no evidence or rational reasonable logical argument to back up your ridiculous assertions, you party of slavery and racism supporting TDS afflicted moron.

I do not suffer trump defeat syndrome. You do.

Currently the Democrat has no connection with slavery.
It's quite common for repigs to shift the blame. Like you calling democrats fascist and Marxists but not realising the capitol riot was direct result of a fascist attempting to steal power from democracy, and you supported it.
Trump was completely annihilated at the election but you call it fraud even though
was detected. Now I have been labelled as the promoters of racism because you fell for trumps rhetoric attempting once again to distance yourselves from the root cause.

How's that coming from a moron?
Have another go. See how good you are.

But you said you don't judge by appearance then showed you judged by appearance. You'll move any goalpost to further your racist bullshit.
No I said I don't judge by race. Everyone judges by appearance. It's the only thing you have the ability to judge by without getting to know a person. You might notice that I also said that people can change my initial judgement for better or worse.
Since you are so high and mighty, what standards do you judge people by at first meeting?

Now I have been labelled as the promoters of racism because you fell for trumps rhetoric attempting once again to distance yourselves from the root cause.
Everybody who supports the Democratic Party supports racism.

Under the Trump administration's economic policies, blacks enjoyed record low poverty, record low unemployment and record high real wages.

Yet you TDS afflicted morons stupidly claim that Trump is a racist. If he's racist, he sure has a funny way of showing it.

And as long as there's a Democrat in the White House, blacks will never see record low poverty, record low unemployment and record high real wages again.

It will take 4 more years of Trump to accomplish that.

Last edited:
People here makes thousands of overtly racist statements every day, yet claim racism is a thing of the past. In this forum, we have straight up white supremacts, white christian identity believers, stormfron junkies, people who shamelessly post shit from American Renaissance and other alt right white supremacist sites. The comments made to members here are no different than those made in 1921. Yet each time modern racism is shown, we read people talking about how this is not 1950.

"Black culture in the US is an inferior culture. It should not be surprising to anyone that they perform lower than every other race in virtually every conceivable category. Until the black community loses their embarrassing culture, they will never be rid of their criminal issues. EVERYONE needs to mock their culture. That is literally how the KKK was ended, by everyone mocking them and their dumb ass ideas. Acting like black culture is cool or normal isnt helping anyone. Bad ideas should always be challenged.”

USMB poster, 2021

MODERN RACISM​

N., Pam M.S.
April 7, 2013

is a 'modern' version of the historic strand of prejudice which is based on the race of an individual. The main difference between racism and modern racism is the antagonist in modern racism is by condemning the groups cultural values or by avoid any contact with members of that group, not necessarily resorting to more physical attacks which were more than prominent in the last centuries. There is changing opinion in terms of racial abuse in societies, especially those which promote the equality of all races.

MODERN RACISM: "Modern racism occurs primarily online and through social media networks opposed to face-to-face racism which was prevalent in the last century."

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.

In 2021.

Stop your whining Moon Bat.

Nobody gives a shit if you offended or not.

If you think the US is racist then move to Africa. Things will be so much better for your there.

1631808532941.png

Everybody who supports the Democratic Party supports racism.

That's a liar. Everybody doesn't think that. Deflecting your guilt to them doesn't change it.

Under the Trump administration's economic policies, blacks enjoyed record low poverty, record low unemployment and record high real wages.

More rubbish with not a sceric of evidence to support it.

Yet you TDS afflicted morons stupidly claim that Trump is a racist. If he's racist, he sure has a funny way of showing it.

Rusted on republicans like you are the only people on earth who refuse to acknowledge his racist attitude.
Trump defeat syndrome is not helping now.

And as long as there's a Democrat in the White House, blacks will never see record low poverty, record low unemployment and record high real wages again.

Again, just another poor justification for your guilt.

It will take 4 more years of Trump to accomplish that.

Trump has been a racist all his life. You support him because he played on your racism and hatreds of democrats during the election. He exposed what you were really thinking, he sucked you in and gave you legitimacy to say it publicly, the racism naturally followed.
He had 4 years to MAGA but in fact, did the opposite and neither did you by voting for the idiot.
He sold American to the Taliban in an effort to save his arse at the election which he lost any way. That was another instance he should have Been impeached for.

So before you blurt all your personal emotions and pathetic allegiances, get your self some facts. You know nothing.

Well you tell me exactly how far out of touch I am. Include in that the evidence was found to overturn the election.
How many court challenges were won?
NONE????
Yet I'm out of touch????? Are you for real or suffer from an ailment?

You lot were beaten resoundingly and didn't see it coming. How embarrassing. The silent majority didn't vote for trump.
They dumped him. Joe rant the perfect small target campaign while trump bellowed in stadiums like the big mouth
Fool he is and you all fell for it.

Do you want to go on with this. Get some ointment for those electoral wounds.
How many court challenges were even allowed to go to the discovery phase? NONE. Without discovery to compel access to evidence all there are are allegations. That’s all the anti smokers had until the courts ordered discovery in their lawsuits against the tobacco companies, after that there was a lot of evidence of fraud and wrongdoing.

Nah. I'm not racist, but to you anybody pointing out racism is a racist. That is retarded, but that's what you are. There is a black deaths matter thread and threads moaning about blacks every day that you often contribute to. You don't see the racism in that and call me a racist?

Your post as an example of modern white racism.
Racism is the belief that one race is inferior or superior to another and the hatred or dislike generated from that belief. Do you believe that whites are inferior to blacks? Is there anything about whites that is inferior?

And there's nothing sacred about a culture; it's just the way people live. Western culture has changed several times since the Middle Ages. We no longer believe in witchcraft, and we no longer burn witches. We don't have trial by combat, and we no longer believe in the supreme right of kings rule. So if a culture does not meet a people's needs, they can and should change it. A culture is inferior when it hampers a people's happiness, safety, and development. A superior culture provides a higher standard of living, safety, and freedom.

Last edited:
1634286190238.png

And who do you think they're gonna test it out on ? All in a black neighborhood for sure. So movies like the Terminator and Total Recall aren't so science fiction after all. Predictive programming.

When they had them being cute and dancing I knew that was just to make them appear non threatening... the fact that they were even created we knew what they were for.

View attachment 551982
And who do you think they're gonna test it out on ? All in a black neighborhood for sure. So movies like the Terminator and Total Recall aren't so science fiction after all. Predictive programming.

When they had them being cute and dancing I knew that was just to make them appear non threatening... the fact that they were even created we knew what they were for.
To me, the advances in robotics, gene splicing, cyber enhancements to humans, and other tech is dangerous. Power elite will use this for control. As a side benefit you might actually see humans of all backgrounds fighting together against this.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".
Bullseye.

The inescapable fact that people prefer to associate with people that 'look like them' is the basis of 'modern' racism. All other 'inequities' flow from that fact. And it matters not how 'benign' each group views the other the strength of that preference abides.

View attachment 551982

Nah they'll test that shit on the Palestinians

Then we'll send it to our cops

Forum List

Back