Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of this issue, but you couldn't ask for a better example of the enabling of racism than what we've already seen here. This itself has been increasingly more enabled over the last five years in this country.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".
Can you expound on the "both ends of this issue" part?

He's another one who is encouraged to litter the board with vitriolic bait on a daily basis. As long as he gets his pat on the head once in a while, he keeps it up.

These people aren't interested in civility. They're not interested in intelligent, fruitful discussion. They want as much flotsam and jetsam as they can possibly achieve.
So you come here for intelligent, fruitful conversations right? For the Tasters Choice moments eh?

Are you some kind of a fucking fruitcake or sumptin?

So you come here for intelligent, fruitful conversations right? For the Tasters Choice moments eh?

Are you some kind of a fucking fruitcake or sumptin?
Seems so.

I think it's humorous to see people brag about their client base in one breath, in the very industry that drives racial divide in the truest sense, and then turn around and try to pretend they give a shit by pointing to where they tried to dumb the conversation down to the level of partisan winger speak, though.

Just another version of 'hey, look the other way' if you ask me.

Last edited:
Nah. I'm not racist, but to you anybody pointing out racism is a racist. That is retarded, but that's what you are. There is a black deaths matter thread and threads moaning about blacks every day that you often contribute to. You don't see the racism in that and call me a racist?

Your post as an example of modern white racism.

Sometimes you initiate worthwhile dialogue.

But you screw it all up with your demeanor. Seems like you're only interested in shaking your dick back and forth with whoever bites the hook.

That's not what leaders do.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Sometimes you initiate worthwhile dialogue.

But you screw it all up with your demeanor. Seems like you're only interested in shaking your dick back and forth with whoever bites the hook.

That's not what leaders do.
One thing you need to stop doing is trying to tone police. My demeanor will not change because facing the racism by those like people here who are racists created it. I don't know wny some white people always want us to smile and say things nicely when we have to endured rude and nasty behavior.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Robin openly identifies as a Marxist.

She's a collectivist.

And that's really all racism is at its core. An ugly form of collectivism.

That woman uses racism as a utility to encourage Americans to adopt a Marxist society.

As always, people who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it. And absolutely nothing of its consequence. But that will come. It always does. And then you're gonna be standing around asking yourself why you did this to yourself.

She doesn't care about blacks. She only cares about forwarding her Marxist ideology. You're just useful to her. And the people who participate in coervcion, so you know, are always the first ones to get thrown under the bus. Always...

Last edited:
Black American culture is mocked globally. Especially W. African immigrants, and even some Caribbean immigrants, want nothing to do with it.

He's another one who is encouraged to litter the board with vitriolic bait on a daily basis. As long as he gets his pat on the head once in a while, he keeps it up.

These people aren't interested in civility. They're not interested in intelligent, fruitful discussion. They want as much flotsam and jetsam as they can possibly achieve.
That's a lie. Go through this forum and count the racist threads by whites that you never say anything about then come tell me about flotsam and jetsam.

One thing you need to stop doing is trying to tone police. My demeanor will not change because facing the racism by those like people here who are racists created it. I don't know wny some white people always want us to smile and say things nicely when we have to endured rude and nasty behavior.

Alright. Suit yourself. I was just offering useful advice. You're free to take it or leave it. It is a choice.

Maybe someone else will initiate relevant dialogue to show you how it's done. How to stimulate fruitful discussion...

Robin openly identifies as a Marxist.

She's a collectivist.

And that's really all racism is at its core. An ugly form of colectivism.

That woman uses racism as a utility to encourage Americans to adopt a Marxist society.

You call aything marxist while ignoring sand supporting the FASCISM of white racism. DeAngelo is right and shes not using race for amything. But you mst deny the truth f your behavior to justify continuing it.

Alright. Suit yourself. I was just offering useful advice. You're free to take it or leave it. It is a choice.

Maybe someone else will initiate relevant dialogue to show you how it's done. How to stimulate fruitful discussion...
Why don't you provide advice to the white rsacists here, one of who you resonded to telling him I am posting flotsam and jetsam. I know what relevant dialogue is and it's not going to be kissing white folks asses and begging them to stop.

Black American culture is mocked globally. Especially W. African immigrants, and even some Caribbean immigrants, want nothing to do with it.
And here we see another example of racism in 2021. Funny how my experience with Africans from West, Central, East, SE, South, Northwest, etc., Africa and the Carribean tell me a completely different story. In short, you're lying.

And here we see another example of racism in 2021. Funny how my experience with Africans from West, Central, East, SE, South, Northwest, etc., Africa and the Carribean tell me a completely different story. In short, you're lying.
Awww, a racist that doesnt know what racism is.
How
Fucking
Quaint

Forum List

Back