Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

I recognise that argument and you may very well be right. But I have been a member on here for about 5 years and in my opinion things havent moved forward an inch.

I think that they should be denied oxygen. Let them peddle their crap amongst each other. Somewhere they can wank each other off and not bother decent people. Slavery is in the past.Jim Crow is in the past and so is the shitty British Empire.

Its time for the world to move on and recognise that these people hold views that are incompatible with a civilised society.
All those things are in the past, but the residual and long term damage exist in the present.

I recognise that argument and you may very well be right. But I have been a member on here for about 5 years and in my opinion things havent moved forward an inch.

I think that they should be denied oxygen. Let them peddle their crap amongst each other. Somewhere they can wank each other off and not bother decent people. Slavery is in the past.Jim Crow is in the past and so is the shitty British Empire.

Its time for the world to move on and recognise that these people hold views that are incompatible with a civilised society.
I have to admit that these people have made things a bit rough for people like me (the freedom of expression crazies). Going down the road of actively shutting people up is something that just goes against my core beliefs. I keep hoping that we can evolve past this culturally.

There's a good quote I read some place a while back. And it rings true.

The way it went was that reality, it seems, is multiple. And tightly coupled to perception.

So what does that mean? It means that reality is coupled to perception and perception can be mediated. A certain tone or demeanor can affect the way an audience processes a scene. What someone says can be seen as truthful or dishonest depending on the tone. Or depending on where a discussion happens to take place. The energy of the enviroment. There are lots of variables involved with human relations. Its a pretty deep topic, actually. It's a very simple question you've asked, and a very good question. A relevant question. An important question. One might realistically be able to write a book in response to it. Really.

But you gotta suck people into your trans, not chase them away. Engage their attention and guide them to probe possibility. It's what leaders do.
Most of these guys here are not going to be dragged into an intelligent conversation about race. Those who want to already do so here.

All those things are in the past, but the residual and long term damage exist in the present.
And its never far from the surface. Ive never experienced racism and I dont see why anyone else should,
Civilisation is a club and if you cant behave then you should not enjoy the benefits, Fuck em.

I have to admit that these people have made things a bit rough for people like me (the freedom of expression crazies). Going down the road of actively shutting people up is something that just goes against my core beliefs. I keep hoping that we can evolve past this culturally.
Freedom of expression seems to be freedom to abuse minorities in my observation. Maybe , just maybe, the founders meant it for other more weighty matters.

Freedom of expression seems to be freedom to abuse minorities in my observation. Maybe , just maybe, the founders meant it for other more weighty matters.

Limits on freedom of expression are going to hit minorities first and hardest

As they always have in this country

Who do you think will be the first to feel real speech restrictions? I know

It's be pro palestinian groups.

Any minority man not supporting true freedom of speech needs to stop listening to their momma, sister, wife, or whoever the fuck put that stupid ass idea in their head.

I understand why old whites would think freedom of speech can be gotten rid of. For a black man? lol

Are you retarded? I would love to shut black israelites, zionists, and general race essentialists up but it's not worth it...

And its never far from the surface. Ive never experienced racism and I dont see why anyone else should,
Civilisation is a club and if you cant behave then you should not enjoy the benefits, Fuck em.
Amen my brother.

Well, I think the race issue is pretty important. It played a large role in the frustration and rage and paranoia that got Trump elected. That's bad enough for me.

People here makes thousands of overtly racist statements every day, yet claim racism is a thing of the past. In this forum, we have straight up white supremacts, white christian identity believers, stormfron junkies, people who shamelessly post shit from American Renaissance and other alt right white supremacist sites. The comments made to members here are no different than those made in 1921. Yet each time modern racism is shown, we read people talking about how this is not 1950.

"Black culture in the US is an inferior culture. It should not be surprising to anyone that they perform lower than every other race in virtually every conceivable category. Until the black community loses their embarrassing culture, they will never be rid of their criminal issues. EVERYONE needs to mock their culture. That is literally how the KKK was ended, by everyone mocking them and their dumb ass ideas. Acting like black culture is cool or normal isnt helping anyone. Bad ideas should always be challenged.”

USMB poster, 2021

MODERN RACISM​

N., Pam M.S.
April 7, 2013

is a 'modern' version of the historic strand of prejudice which is based on the race of an individual. The main difference between racism and modern racism is the antagonist in modern racism is by condemning the groups cultural values or by avoid any contact with members of that group, not necessarily resorting to more physical attacks which were more than prominent in the last centuries. There is changing opinion in terms of racial abuse in societies, especially those which promote the equality of all races.

MODERN RACISM: "Modern racism occurs primarily online and through social media networks opposed to face-to-face racism which was prevalent in the last century."

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.

In 2021.
Yes we say bad things about black culture. That doesn't make us racist. MODERN black culture is failing the millions of black American citizens. In the fifties, sixties and even the seventies black culture encouraged success and worked hard for civil rights and assimilation. Today it doesn't. If you feel differently why don't you post POSITIVE elements of MODERN black culture?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of this issue, but you couldn't ask for a better example of the enabling of racism than what we've already seen here. This itself has been increasingly more enabled over the last five years in this country.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".
We've been moving AWAY from "an honest conversation on race" for well over a decade. When saying anything negative about another race is labelled racist, there is no chance of honest discussions.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
I actually agree with this----this is how the left has been manipulating and causing white guilt to manipulate whites especially weak minded white women....who just can't stand being called a name or not IN the group instead of standing up for what is right on their own.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Another racist thinks this is funny.
IM2...we have had this discussion. STop calling everyone a racist....I am getting jealous. I've already told you that I want this badge and that I would wear it with PRIDE.

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.
100% agree with you and I know the reason. It's the fear of genetic annihilation that fuels these white racists regardless of if they admit it or not. There is a thread here where a lady from Malaysia has her daughter spat upon by an inbred racist because he thought she was half Black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is pretty much the belief. They cant do it safely in person so they retreat online and say things they know good and well they would never say to a Black/Mexican/Arab etc mans face

• Love
Nothing animates these people more than The Great Replacement, the fear that they're losing their country along racial lines.
The fear informed by the surety that these 'other' types are not real Americans.

Sad

• Love

Forum List

Back