Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

We've been moving AWAY from "an honest conversation on race" for well over a decade. When saying anything negative about another race is labelled racist, there is no chance of honest discussions.
Unknowingly you illustrate the full blown racism that is being discussed. Until you start treating people as individuals and not part of a group then there is little point in discussing anything with you.

"We've been moving AWAY from "an honest conversation on race" for well over a decade. When saying anything negative about another race is labelled racist, there is no chance of honest discussions."

There has never been an honest discussion on race because whites cannot handle it. You believe some shit thats not true about other races and when you express it you wonder why you get called racists.

Unknowingly you illustrate the full blown racism that is being discussed. Until you start treating people as individuals and not part of a group then there is little point in discussing anything with you.
There must be a recognition of the systemic racism that is a result of American racism.

"We've been moving AWAY from "an honest conversation on race" for well over a decade. When saying anything negative about another race is labelled racist, there is no chance of honest discussions."

There has never been an honest discussion on race because whites cannot handle it. You believe some shit thats not true about other races and when you express it you wonder why you get called racists.

indeed..

img_0203.jpg

I treat people as individuals, I don't judge on the color of skin, but on behavior and demonstrated character. If someone of any race or religion talks and dresses like trash, I expect him to behave like trash and he or she's going to have to work to change my mind. If someone dresses nicely with clean clothes and speaks reasonably I expect them to behave like a decent person and they have to work to change my mind. Perception is always king, I had a buddy in the army from Tennessee, he was soft spoken and slow speaking. People who didn't know him thought he was stupid. He wasn't; it was a regional trait, he had a Master's in Geology and was one of the smartest people I ever met.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I treat people as individuals, I don't judge on the color of skin, but on behavior and demonstrated character. If someone of any race or religion talks and dresses like trash,
Hilarity. You've just expressly stated you judge by appearance.

I for one never said racism was dead. It is very much alive.

Is is less prevelant than in the past? Oh hell yeah. Is it still here? Yep. Can we as a people stop it? Nope. Not a lot we can do.
For some reason IM2 thinks we can stop white people from being racist. We can’t do that any more than he can stop black racism or any other bad things that black people do. Individuals are accountable for their own behaviors.

The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of this issue, but you couldn't ask for a better example of the enabling of racism than what we've already seen here. This itself has been increasingly more enabled over the last five years in this country.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".
How about the wide spread support of criminals and illegals? Why worry about manufactured bullshit when there are real problems?

Because "Whites" cannot handle it ? Who is "white" and who is even "black" ?

So tell us....how many "drops" of black blood does it take to be "black" ?
How many people who look white in America have more than one drop?

The point is you have no clue and so you categorically lump all people who are not certified "black" by you as white.
This is abject racism in and of itself.

It is pure ignorance that can only see Black or White "literally". But that describes you perfectly.
Your extreme flavor of profound racism is exceeded only by your narcissism and ignorance.

I have another theory.......you are one of China's best trolls whose purpose in life is to divide America.

You fail miserably in most cases. I continue to find examples of wonderful people of ALL races daily.

People here makes thousands of overtly racist statements every day, yet claim racism is a thing of the past. In this forum, we have straight up white supremacts, white christian identity believers, stormfron junkies, people who shamelessly post shit from American Renaissance and other alt right white supremacist sites. The comments made to members here are no different than those made in 1921. Yet each time modern racism is shown, we read people talking about how this is not 1950.

"Black culture in the US is an inferior culture. It should not be surprising to anyone that they perform lower than every other race in virtually every conceivable category. Until the black community loses their embarrassing culture, they will never be rid of their criminal issues. EVERYONE needs to mock their culture. That is literally how the KKK was ended, by everyone mocking them and their dumb ass ideas. Acting like black culture is cool or normal isnt helping anyone. Bad ideas should always be challenged.”

USMB poster, 2021

MODERN RACISM​

N., Pam M.S.
April 7, 2013

is a 'modern' version of the historic strand of prejudice which is based on the race of an individual. The main difference between racism and modern racism is the antagonist in modern racism is by condemning the groups cultural values or by avoid any contact with members of that group, not necessarily resorting to more physical attacks which were more than prominent in the last centuries. There is changing opinion in terms of racial abuse in societies, especially those which promote the equality of all races.

MODERN RACISM: "Modern racism occurs primarily online and through social media networks opposed to face-to-face racism which was prevalent in the last century."

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.

In 2021.
why r you such a horrible racist

I treat people as individuals, I don't judge on the color of skin, but on behavior and demonstrated character. If someone of any race or religion talks and dresses like trash, I expect him to behave like trash and he or she's going to have to work to change my mind. If someone dresses nicely with clean clothes and speaks reasonably I expect them to behave like a decent person and they have to work to change my mind. Perception is always king, I had a buddy in the army from Tennessee, he was soft spoken and slow speaking. People who didn't know him thought he was stupid. He wasn't; it was a regional trait, he had a Master's in Geology and was one of the smartest people I ever met.
You just dig deeper and deeper.Until you recognise it you will never deal with it.

Forum List

Back