Modern American White Racism- The United States Message Board

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
People here makes thousands of overtly racist statements every day, yet claim racism is a thing of the past. In this forum, we have straight up white supremacts, white christian identity believers, stormfron junkies, people who shamelessly post shit from American Renaissance and other alt right white supremacist sites. The comments made to members here are no different than those made in 1921. Yet each time modern racism is shown, we read people talking about how this is not 1950.

"Black culture in the US is an inferior culture. It should not be surprising to anyone that they perform lower than every other race in virtually every conceivable category. Until the black community loses their embarrassing culture, they will never be rid of their criminal issues. EVERYONE needs to mock their culture. That is literally how the KKK was ended, by everyone mocking them and their dumb ass ideas. Acting like black culture is cool or normal isnt helping anyone. Bad ideas should always be challenged.”

USMB poster, 2021

MODERN RACISM​

N., Pam M.S.
April 7, 2013

is a 'modern' version of the historic strand of prejudice which is based on the race of an individual. The main difference between racism and modern racism is the antagonist in modern racism is by condemning the groups cultural values or by avoid any contact with members of that group, not necessarily resorting to more physical attacks which were more than prominent in the last centuries. There is changing opinion in terms of racial abuse in societies, especially those which promote the equality of all races.

MODERN RACISM: "Modern racism occurs primarily online and through social media networks opposed to face-to-face racism which was prevalent in the last century."

As in the past white racism doesn't end, it mutates into another form that can be expressed within the parameters of the rules of society. We see this here every day.

In 2021.

IM2, you are by far, the most racist moron at USMB.

Oftentimes, you start a thread bitching and moaning about white people several times per week.

Nah. I'm not racist, but to you anybody pointing out racism is a racist. That is retarded, but that's what you are. There is a black deaths matter thread and threads moaning about blacks every day that you often contribute to. You don't see the racism in that and call me a racist?

Your post as an example of modern white racism.

The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of this issue, but you couldn't ask for a better example of the enabling of racism than what we've already seen here. This itself has been increasingly more enabled over the last five years in this country.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".

Last edited:
Nah. I'm not racist, but to you anybody pointing out racism is a racist. That is retarded, but that's what you are. There is a black deaths matter thread and threads moaning about blacks every day that you often contribute to. You don't see the racism in that and call me a racist?

You are racist and prejudice.....

yes--you are a racist--biggest racist on USMB

The deflection we've already seen on this thread is a perfect example of what may be worse than racism itself: The widespread enabling of racism by refusing to to acknowledge it, to admit it, to confront it, and then pivoting and attacking in return.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of this issue, but you couldn't ask for a better example of the enabling of racism than what we've already seen here. This itself has been increasingly more enabled over the last five years in this country.

We're light years away from an "honest conversation on race".
I agree----IM2 is a huge racist and you enable him

Your honour, shared with other bigots.
you and IM2 and mac don't realize, these are only your worthless, unsubstantiated, etc OPINIONS???!!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
we laugh ...and we laugh at the R word---it's useless now
HAHHAAHAHHAHAAH

IM2, you are by far, the most racist moron at USMB.

Oftentimes, you start a thread bitching and moaning about white people several times per week.

He's another one who is encouraged to litter the board with vitriolic bait on a daily basis. As long as he gets his pat on the head once in a while, he keeps it up.

These people aren't interested in civility. They're not interested in intelligent, fruitful discussion. They want as much flotsam and jetsam as they can possibly achieve.

Last edited:
IM2 Goddamned son. What the Democrap party has done to your brain your entire life is sinful.
They brainwashed your black ass bigly. Though comical to watch, it is quite pathetic

On the day that you were born. The Democraps held you to the skies and professed your drone ass to be a racial chatterbox on a 3rd rate poli board called USMB

Your only function here is to spew racist nonsense 24/7 while 8 little nigglets were shot in Chitcago by 8 big nigglets running around like homicidal maniacs last week

But do carry on and ignore the social ills, as Al Sharton fucks your ass

Forum List

Back