Missouri senator Nadal calls for Trump assassination.

Wow, will we hit 100 threads about this?

Probably so before we get the one resignation that should take place.
I'm waiting for the resignation that results in "I, Michael Richard Pence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You only have 7 1/2 more years to wait until 2024. That should give you plenty of time to whine and bitch like the little pussy you've proven to be.
I'm thinking more like 7 1/2 months.

Thanks for the name-calling. It proves you recognize I've beaten you both factually and intellectually. I'm sure your discussions with your chickens goes much better. :)

It's not name calling when it applies. You've proven yourself as all of them. You couldn't beat yourself in a one person discussion. I don't discuss with the chickens but they are smarter than you.
LOL Sad, but funny.

Democrats have come out against her. Even leftist Kate McCaskill has called for her resignation.
Their choice. So why are your knickers in a bunch over it?
Because normally dims will support dims come hell or high water.
Agreed, but so to "Repubs". Partisan assholes support other partisan assholes. Honest people do the right thing.

I bet you consider yourself one of them. You're a self proclaimed centrist. That makes you a fence rider and wishy washy. Your kind can't be trusted or counted on because no one knows the direction you'll lean.
Again, you are free to namecall. You are free to lie all you like. The elections in November 2018 will simply disappoint people like you because people like me are tired of political partisans dividing us.

If you can't tell the difference between name calling and identifying what you are, the chickens are smarter than you.

A centrist is someone either unwilling or too stupid to make up his mind.

Probably so before we get the one resignation that should take place.
I'm waiting for the resignation that results in "I, Michael Richard Pence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You only have 7 1/2 more years to wait until 2024. That should give you plenty of time to whine and bitch like the little pussy you've proven to be.
I'm thinking more like 7 1/2 months.

Thanks for the name-calling. It proves you recognize I've beaten you both factually and intellectually. I'm sure your discussions with your chickens goes much better. :)

It's not name calling when it applies. You've proven yourself as all of them. You couldn't beat yourself in a one person discussion. I don't discuss with the chickens but they are smarter than you.
LOL Sad, but funny.

Sad but true.

Where are you leftists on this one?

Why don't you go read the last 50 threads on this and find out?
You divert and fail to answer. Modus Operandi from a good little leftist.

I answered a week ago when I said she should be treated the same as Ted Nugent was.

lol. Pay fucking attention, Tyrone.
Was Ted Nugent a standing state senator? I think I'll pass on reading any of your infantile, irrelevant responses. But thanks anyway.

Just let them all comes from undeneath the wood works. But when the time do comes, we will know who they are and where they are.

11xv9x.gif

53bce3cd2dab44612ade468d_55d6d4231333acab28053c65_a.gif
tumblr_lxelmmjuWx1r8058ko1_500.gif

That's not true at all otherwise Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, McCain, Flake and others would not be blocking The Administration's Policies.

And they'd be pursuing Justice regarding Wiretapping, Espionage, Unmasking Treason & Dissemination of Classified Information, and Collusion with Foreign Governments to produce Fake Dossiers, and Go after The DNC for running a Hacking Operation and Data Theft Ring Targeting Conservative Congressmen using Pakistani Cyber Criminals!

Yep. 2/3rd approval to get it done.

Anyone voting against removing her supports what she said. I believe that's the same principle expressed by deanrd when he said "If you support a Nazi, you are a Nazi".
Democrats have come out against her. Even leftist Kate McCaskill has called for her resignation.
Agreed, but so to "Repubs". Partisan assholes support other partisan assholes. Honest people do the right thing.

That's not true at all otherwise Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, McCain, Flake and others would not be blocking The Administration's Policies.

And they'd be pursuing Justice regarding Wiretapping, Espionage, Unmasking Treason & Dissemination of Classified Information, and Collusion with Foreign Governments to produce Fake Dossiers, and Go after The DNC for running a Hacking Operation and Data Theft Ring Targeting Conservative Congressmen using Pakistani Cyber Criminals!

Anyone voting against removing her supports what she said. I believe that's the same principle expressed by deanrd when he said "If you support a Nazi, you are a Nazi".
How does that make my statement untrue?

What is your proposed solution?

There won't be any consequences for NADAL. Behind the scenes the DNC and Democrat Party are working a deal for her "Act" to be swept under the rug.

Just like they are working to have Melendez keep his seat and have all of the charges against him "EXPLAINED" away!

Same as it Ever Was!
And will always be!

Where are you leftists on this one?

Why don't you go read the last 50 threads on this and find out?
You divert and fail to answer. Modus Operandi from a good little leftist.

I answered a week ago when I said she should be treated the same as Ted Nugent was.

lol. Pay fucking attention, Tyrone.
Was Ted Nugent a standing state senator? I think I'll pass on reading any of your infantile, irrelevant responses. But thanks anyway.
You've pegged the New Yorker correctly.

Boot all The Swamp Dwellers out on The Left and Right and implement Term Limits.

How does that make my statement untrue?

What is your proposed solution?

The Deep State is trying to push Pres. Trump into declaring Martial Law. They knows when he does that, that they will have total control of this nation. It is because he will be giving the Military full control, and which the Military leaders are a part of the Deep State. That is how they are going to regain control of this nation. I have been noticing that there has been a lot of soldiers has been getting killed lately. They must be Pres. Trump's Loyalist, being slowly taken out in front of our eyes.

sneaky-gif.gif

They have to impeach her to forcibly remove her.

Maybe we need to start a petition drive.
Yep. 2/3rd approval to get it done.

Horse hockey. Trump has lied to you repeatedly and you eat it up. How is it different.

Forum List

Back