'Gloves Off’: black Democrat Tennessee Senator Calls for Riots After Republican Lawmakers Pass Pro-Police Bill

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Here we have a black Democrat lawmaker calling for riots bringing death, rape, robbery, and destruction. We have a serious problem with blacks wanting violence inflicted on innocent people. Make no mistake, White people and their businesses will be targeted. We have a serious problem with blacks not wanting to abide by the law. What's the solution to deal with this?

Here we have a black Democrat lawmaker calling for riots bringing death, rape, robbery, and destruction. We have a serious problem with blacks wanting violence inflicted on innocent people. Make no mistake, White people and their businesses will be targeted. We have a serious problem with blacks not wanting to abide by the law. What's the solution to deal with this?

Only solution is reduce their numbers.
As long as they keep breeding like rodents they're never going to become upstanding citizens of this society.
Blacks have been twisted into generational welfare cases by leftist policies.
They went from having strong family structures to the gutter rats you see all over the country.
If they had treated any race in a similar manner I think the result would have been similar.
You cannot turn a kid who has no respect for authority into a good person.
You can easily turn a kid who has no respect for authority into a criminal.

What's the solution to deal with this?
(1) The only realistic "solution" is to move to another city or state -- or even country.

(2) If moving is not an option, then one will have to work hard to keep one's head down and hope that one is not seen.

(3) It is impossible to put the genie back into the bottle.

Only solution is reduce their numbers.
As long as they keep breeding like rodents they're never going to become upstanding citizens of this society.
Blacks have been twisted into generational welfare cases by leftist policies.
They went from having strong family structures to the gutter rats you see all over the country.
If they had treated any race in a similar manner I think the result would have been similar.
You cannot turn a kid who has no respect for authority into a good person.
You can easily turn a kid who has no respect for authority into a criminal.
So remind me again why we're anti-abortion? Seems counter-intuitive?!

I hope they put his sorry ass in jail.

I think she is predicting riots rather than calling for them

But I dont think she will mind if they start

Riots suggests that blacks will trash their own neighborhoods.

I suppose a black woman announcing that riots may happen will somehow lend legitimacy to blacks trashing their own neighborhoods.

So remind me again why we're anti-abortion? Seems counter-intuitive?!

Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder.

I regularly donate to a maternity home that houses women who otherwise would have aborted their babies, for the duration of their pregnancies and for a while after, but it's in North Dakota and all the baby pictures they regularly share with donors have, so far, been white and a few American Indian babies.

Does anyone really take her seriously?

Shipping you off to Siberia.

Forum List

Back