Yet ANOTHER "fake poll" for R-Wers to deride.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand and simply state that "if polls were correct, then Hillary would be president".......

Of course, they're wrong, most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's whims......Nonetheless, only a delusional idiot could claim that Trump is "beloved" by American voters and that this scourge in the WH would be elected again if the election were held today.

Here's the latest from Quinnipiac U.

On questions of presidential morality, Trump takes a serious beating. Sixty-two percent say that Trump does not provide the U.S. with moral leadership. And breaking that down into specifics only makes it worse
  • 61-36 percent say that he is not honest;
  • 61-37 percent say that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 57-40 percent say that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 68-29 percent say that he is not level headed;
  • 59-38 percent say that he is a strong person;
  • 55-43 percent say that he is intelligent;
  • 63-34 percent say that he does not share their values.
QU Poll Release Detail

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand ...

Sorry, but I stopped reading at this point because I have no tolerance for liberal butthurt, delusional, projectionist snowflakes attempting to claim anyone else has a problem accepting reality.

When liberals can cease there seditious, treasonous, violent rioting, looting, burning, destroying of property, can stop calling for assassinations and trying to carry out those assassinations, when they have stopped creating these fake news conspiracy theory attack scandals, when they have put their left-wing violent fascist group antifa in check, and have gotten control of their extreme hatred due to Hillary Clinton's presidential election loss, then and only then can they talk about anyone else's denial and delusion.

Until then they cannot be taken seriously.

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand and simply state that "if polls were correct, then Hillary would be president".......

Of course, they're wrong, most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's whims......Nonetheless, only a delusional idiot could claim that Trump is "beloved" by American voters and that this scourge in the WH would be elected again if the election were held today.

On questions of presidential morality, Trump takes a serious beating. Sixty-two percent say that Trump does not provide the U.S. with moral leadership. And breaking that down into specifics only makes it worse
QU Poll Release Detail
All those numbers are significantly worse for Trump from the last poll.

Its becoming the preferred way to avoid reality by right wingers, to place their heads in the sand ...

Sorry, but I stopped reading at this point because I have no tolerance for liberal butthurt, delusional, projectionist snowflakes attempting to claim anyone else has a problem accepting reality.

When liberals can cease there seditious, treasonous, violent rioting, looting, burning, destroying of property, can stop calling for assassinations and trying to carry out those assassinations, when they have stopped creating these fake news conspiracy theory attack scandals, when they have put their left-wing violent fascist group antifa in check, and have gotten control of their extreme hatred due to Hillary Clinton's presidential election loss, then and only then can they talk about anyone else's denial and delusion.

Thanks for taking the Nazi white supremacist side and showing the forum exactly who you are.
Another poll to ignore: Biden and Bernie beats the comrade by 20 points if an election was held this week.
You probably don't know why do you. Lol

Yet has nothing to do with how Trump is perceived

Guess what? Trump is our President
It is Trump who is responsible for his own performance. The American public has soured on him. He is not trusted or respected within his own party, among world leaders or with the public

Has nothing to do with Hillary losing and everything to do with how Trump has performed since

• Banned

Was this YOU at the Trump Phoenix rally...???? LOL

Do right wingers "think" that congressional conservatives do NOT believe what these polls are showing about how American voters are feeling about the "illustrious" Trump administration???

Just asking......

QU Poll Release Detail
I bet 100% would agree the prez is
Schizophrenic.

Trump won the election and a 4 year term as POTUS hence these polls no longer matter. Poor libs a day late and a dollar short with their polls.

I saw a similar set of numbers about his ratings that were taken pre election ... theyre fairly close to being the same.

Shitforhair won because people who hated for him voted for him anyway (mostly independents) in key areas. Depending who runs against him in 2020 that may, or may not change. Its basically up to the Dems to get a candidate Independents can align with then go vote for.

Depending who runs against him in 2020

In all honesty, if this low ratings, distrust and ridicule of Trump......coupled with the possible scandals that Mueller's investigation may reveal.......Trump will NOT last until 2020.

QU Poll Release Detail
All those numbers are significantly worse for Trump from the last poll.

Yeppers. I am sure POTUS hilary will bring that up to him.....oh....wait..... Never mind...

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you

Morons.....like you.....refuse to consider WHAT these low numbers may mean to congressional republicans up for re-election in 2018.....

Stay dumb....I don't give a crap.......LOL

To what end, Trump will continue to be the POTUS go ahead conduct 500 polls for all the good it will do you

Morons.....like you.....refuse to consider WHAT these low numbers may mean to congressional republicans up for re-election in 2018.....

Stay dumb....I don't give a crap.......LOL

Your polls are meaningless, congressional races are local and Trump is not on the ballot in 2018. About as meaningless as winning the 'popular vote' you libs really are retarded. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back