Missouri senator Nadal calls for Trump assassination.

Of course not, but as I said I'm far from an Obama apologist. Now can you admit that prex Bone Spurs has lied to you about, well everything?

Since he pisses off all the snowflakes on the left and the POS moderates in the Republican party, he's done exactly what I wanted him to do.

So you wanted nothing done, except playing golf and mewling about crowd sizes.

If that's all you claim he's done, why do you pussies cry and whine about all sorts of things he's done?

Actually you little **** I never have because i know he has done nothing but pick the pocket of the American people.

You're whining now NL.

Just answering to your cry fest while you try and defend your baby Cheato Jesus.

Since he pisses off all the snowflakes on the left and the POS moderates in the Republican party, he's done exactly what I wanted him to do.

If that's all you claim he's done, why do you pussies cry and whine about all sorts of things he's done?

Actually you little **** I never have because i know he has done nothing but pick the pocket of the American people.

You're whining now NL.

Just answering to your cry fest while you try and defend your baby Cheato Jesus.

I'm not the one crying and whining about Trump, NL. You are.

While Trump isn't golfing, he plans to shut down the federal government.

He's the chief executive, and plans to shut it down, so he has to do even less work.
No worries. He won't, can't shut down government. It would kill whatever political leverage he as left plus strangle any chance the Republicans have of salvaging 2018.

Democrats never resign. Why? Because they can always depend on the criminal conspiracy in the MSM to defend them or deflect interest or ignore the issue.

No worries. He won't, can't shut down government. It would kill whatever political leverage he as left plus strangle any chance the Republicans have of salvaging 2018.
Trump is trying to divide the country.

Now Trump is trying to unite the democrats and republicans in congress against his wall. It's like when the congress united to pass bipartisan sanctions against russia.

I never thought i'd say it about a sitting president, but I hope Trump FAILS....

To shut down the federal government.

You're whining now NL.

Wow you are a delusional fellow aren't you. All you have done is bemoan Bone Spurs greatness. Others have pointed out facts other than golf on your dime he has done zip. Well done.

Trump is trying to divide the country.

Now Trump is trying to unite the democrats and republicans in congress against his wall. It's like when the congress united to pass bipartisan sanctions against russia.
1) The country has been increasingly divided for years. This is in concert with the increasingly partisan nature of Washington politics. Like Obama, what Trump is failing to do is united the country. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually, although I believe unintentionally because he's a dumbass, driving a wedge between those divisions.

2) I doubt he's trying to do anything except boost his ego much less "unite the democrats and republicans".

I never thought i'd say it about a sitting president, but I hope Trump FAILS....

To shut down the federal government.
No hope needed since he will fail. The Republicans are facing a very tough election next year. A government shutdown would be suicide for the Republicans.

2) I doubt he's trying to do anything except boost his ego much less "unite the democrats and republicans".

Unintentional consequences. The only times the republicans and democrats worked together in a truly bipartisan way, was to pass the russian sanctions, and to keep congress in session to prevent a pocket veto of the sanctions, or a recess appointment.

A government shutdown would be suicide for the Republicans.

A government shutdown would have both short term and long term damage. The USA credit rating downgrade would add untold additional debt
All well known by both sides. As in the last time the Republicans did it, they paid for it in blood. They won't do it again....especially not in an election year.

We're asking you, why you don't care that Trump can't and won't get shit done.

You're saying you voted for him, because you knew Trump was lying about doing anything.
  • He's signed 50 pieces of Legislation.
  • Deregulated Business
  • Record Stock Market
  • Nearly Tripled Obama's Average GDP in the last 6 months vs. Obama's avg GDP for the past 8 years (1%)
  • Record Employment
  • Record Low Illegal Immigrants
  • Record Number of Overseas Corporations and Factories Promising to move to THE USA.
  • He backed GOP Candidates in 5 Special Elections and they went 5-0 vs deep pocketed Lefties.

Meanwhile here is the record of The Democrat Party since The
Inauguration

images

Don't take anything anybody says literally.

It's the new Trumper ,motto.
so you won't answer the question if whether or not this is proper behavior - correct?

It's not to be taken literally. Just like the shit Trump says.

so you're normalizing this action and calling it "ok" cause...well cause of a bullshit reason you pulled out of your ass and didn't know enough to shove it back up there before someone saw it.

got it.

now - if someone said that about obama, bush, clinton (her too) or anyone else or any other sitting president - would you blow it off?

Notice how The Left Glorifies Violence Racism, and is always posting
Pictures of Leftist Fascist Nazis or Leftist Communists?

Forum List

Back