Missouri senator Nadal calls for Trump assassination.

Democrat incitement since Election Day has been unprecedented and appalling. When are they gonna start being held accountable? How many have they radicalized with their daily incitement? They've created an extremely dangerous environment. It is time for them to be held accountable.

The good Senator from Missouri is exploring the full extent of her "I'm a Black Woman Democrat" untouchable status.

Which of those three do you think will be her primary defense?
hillary will play the part of harriet tubman.

Hillary is going to dress up like Aunt Jemimah?
hillary dresses like chairman mao. same hawkish thoughts, you get the idea.
Cilt-emWEAADSfM.jpg:large

Last edited:
She may not be out YET, but she's lost her positions on committee's....and could still be fired or ousted by the time the Secret Service is done with her.

Missouri lawmaker loses duties after Trump assassination remark, Lt. Gov. calls for her expulsion

She & her supporters though seem to think it's all a-ok, since she apologized and everything should go back to normal...........yeah, just like with Madonna & Kathy Griffin and any others that have said the same.

You can bet your boots, if it were Hillary in office and someone said that, they would have been hung already

The good Senator from Missouri is exploring the full extent of her "I'm a Black Woman Democrat" untouchable status.

Which of those three do you think will be her primary defense?
hillary will play the part of harriet tubman.

Hillary is going to dress up like Aunt Jemimah?
hillary dresses like chairman mao.
Cilt-emWEAADSfM.jpg:large
I guess dressing as Aunt Jemimah wouldn't be much of a stretch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back