Missouri senator Nadal calls for Trump assassination.

Since she refused to resign, she should be expelled immediately.
Isn't that up to the State of Missouri to decide?

As for politicians being assassinated, is that really such a bad thing? What better way to drain the swamp than to shoot all of the alligators?

They have to impeach her to forcibly remove her.

Maybe we need to start a petition drive.
Yep. 2/3rd approval to get it done.

Anyone voting against removing her supports what she said. I believe that's the same principle expressed by deanrd when he said "If you support a Nazi, you are a Nazi".
Democrats have come out against her. Even leftist Kate McCaskill has called for her resignation.

Anyone voting against removing her supports what she said. I believe that's the same principle expressed by deanrd when he said "If you support a Nazi, you are a Nazi".
Democrats have come out against her. Even leftist Kate McCaskill has called for her resignation.
Their choice. So why are your knickers in a bunch over it?

Because normally dims will support dims come hell or high water.

Wow, will we hit 100 threads about this?

Probably so before we get the one resignation that should take place.
I'm waiting for the resignation that results in "I, Michael Richard Pence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I'm waiting for the resignation that results in "I, Michael Richard Pence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You only have 7 1/2 more years to wait until 2024. That should give you plenty of time to whine and bitch like the little pussy you've proven to be.

Agreed, but so to "Repubs". Partisan assholes support other partisan assholes. Honest people do the right thing.

Agreed, but so to "Repubs". Partisan assholes support other partisan assholes. Honest people do the right thing.

I bet you consider yourself one of them. You're a self proclaimed centrist. That makes you a fence rider and wishy washy. Your kind can't be trusted or counted on because no one knows the direction you'll lean.

You only have 7 1/2 more years to wait until 2024. That should give you plenty of time to whine and bitch like the little pussy you've proven to be.
I'm thinking more like 7 1/2 months.

Thanks for the name-calling. It proves you recognize I've beaten you both factually and intellectually. I'm sure your discussions with your chickens goes much better. :)

I'm thinking more like 7 1/2 months.

Thanks for the name-calling. It proves you recognize I've beaten you both factually and intellectually. I'm sure your discussions with your chickens goes much better. :)

It's not name calling when it applies. You've proven yourself as all of them. You couldn't beat yourself in a one person discussion. I don't discuss with the chickens but they are smarter than you.

I bet you consider yourself one of them. You're a self proclaimed centrist. That makes you a fence rider and wishy washy. Your kind can't be trusted or counted on because no one knows the direction you'll lean.
Again, you are free to namecall. You are free to lie all you like. The elections in November 2018 will simply disappoint people like you because people like me are tired of political partisans dividing us.

Forum List

Back