Missouri difference...customers help employees attempt to chase down theives...

Not the customers job. I'd call the cops but as an american I'm not getting mixed up in someone else's stuff. NOT NOT my role. EVER

East Coast, West Coast...they might record a theft for social media likes...

But in Southwest Missouri, when you steal...you better not have skipped leg day ...

Amen!

I love it out here. The heartland is where it's at. Both coasts are fuckin crazy! :p

Missouri... I dunno... I was in Columbia in August, the damn bugs... used up all the juice in the windshield wiper thingie.... :p :p :p

GOOD TO SEE!!

Very refreshing and pretty nostalgic as a matter of fact. Stores didn't used to prevent their employees from trying to stop criminals from stealing from them. Today, you're more likely to see employees holding the door open to the criminal rather than try and stop them.

Not the customers job. I'd call the cops but as an american I'm not getting mixed up in someone else's stuff. NOT NOT my role. EVER

It has nothing to do with being an American.

You're either willing to take a risk or you're not. You're either willing to help someone or you're not

I could tell you stories... But I won't, unless you ask

I have seen "plenty" of callous disregard for humanity. I've even seen it acquired, by old people, even by young people.

Up till the 60s here in Virginia when a convict escaped it was a community event hunting him down.

The Warden would call the Sheriff and he would gather-up enough local men for the task. There was always plenty of willing help. Back then you got $25.00 for capturing a escaped convict.

Everyone would meet at a nearby church and if the weather was nice food would be set out by the ladies while the men would hunt the convict down. Back then it usually did not take long.

After he was captured he would be brought back to the church, the Warden/Sheriff would thank all involved, and a meal would be served....Even the convict got fed unless he acted-out.

In lefty loon Democrat ran states and cities, criminals grab items off the store shelves and calmly walk out the front door and no one tries to stop them.
But if a criminal did that in Republican ran states and cities. There would be 4 or 5 good ole boys tackling the thieving criminal just past the front exit and holding them down until the police arrive.

Forum List

Back