Gas Line Explodes in TX, Gas Plant has Massive Fire in OK- Attacking Food Production Wasn't Enough

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Most have heard about the dozens of mysterious fires & arsons at food production facilities in the country.
They may know about the "bird flu" that forced producers to slaughter millions of animals.
Some have heard about the diesel, fertilizer & animal feed shortages as well.
Now within a few days, a gas production facility in Oklahoma had a major fire on Saturday, forcing evacuations, while a gas pipeline explodes in Texas on Thursday.
A pinch here, a kink there.
Bottlenecks create shortages & shortages lead to crises, which lead to opportunity according to the UNiparty puppet masters.

Too many coincidences to ignore if you have a brain but I welcome the brain dead to attack me again.

In a statement to KOCO 5, ONEOK said, “Earlier today there was an incident at ONEOK’s Medford natural gas liquids fractionation facility. All ONEOK personnel are accounted for, and we are unaware of any injuries at this time. We are cooperating with local emergency responders and appreciate their quick response. Our focus continues working with emergency responders to extinguish the fire and the safety of the surrounding community and our employees.”

Most have heard about the dozens of mysterious fires & arsons at food production facilities in the country.
They may know about the "bird flu" that forced producers to slaughter millions of animals.
Some have heard about the diesel, fertilizer & animal feed shortages as well.
Now within a few days, a gas production facility in Oklahoma had a major fire on Saturday, forcing evacuations, while a gas pipeline explodes in Texas on Thursday.
A pinch here, a kink there.
Bottlenecks create shortages & shortages lead to crises, which lead to opportunity according to the UNiparty puppet masters.

Too many coincidences to ignore if you have a brain but I welcome the brain dead to attack me again.

In a statement to KOCO 5, ONEOK said, “Earlier today there was an incident at ONEOK’s Medford natural gas liquids fractionation facility. All ONEOK personnel are accounted for, and we are unaware of any injuries at this time. We are cooperating with local emergency responders and appreciate their quick response. Our focus continues working with emergency responders to extinguish the fire and the safety of the surrounding community and our employees.”

Gateway Pundit always promotes crackpot conspiracy theories.

some lefty said on here...if you post it, you must prove it. just. sayin'. You make the claim.....you support it.

Do your research... Or default to gateway Pundit.

~~~~~~~

So, you're claiming that all these explosions and fires in key areas are accidental?
Can you verify how you're so certain that they are not sabotage and not terrorism, when people in the areas of the destruction claim that IED's and others forms of materials have been previously found?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back