Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

Wouldn't someone on public assistance who spend money on drugs be taking food off their kid's tables?

Watch this tap dance.:5_1_12024:

So you want to starve children because their parent might buy drugs?

I mean you obviously love to blame children for the actions of their parents. You do it with your hate of DACA and your love of jailing children at the border because their parents brought them across the border.

The question is, what kind of parents would buy drugs instead of feeding their kids?

It's not me that wants to starve the kids, their parents are already doing it, moron.
The kind Fakedave likes to defend.
The purpose of food stamps to to prevent parents from spending that money elsewhere. How the fuck did you get this stupid?
Yeah, I saw this bitch in Walmart buying up all the stuff that WIC allows her, goes outside sells off the shit, for 50% of cost, yet still has enough to buy cartons of cigs and beer. Again, fuck you dickwad.

Wow, another assfuck making up a Walmart story.

So they got the supplies they needed proving the need for these programs.

I mean you obviously love to blame children for the actions of their parents. You do it with your hate of DACA and your love of jailing children at the border because their parents brought them across the border.

The question is, what kind of parents would buy drugs instead of feeding their kids?

It's not me that wants to starve the kids, their parents are already doing it, moron.
The purpose of food stamps to to prevent parents from spending that money elsewhere. How the fuck did you get this stupid?
Yeah, I saw this bitch in Walmart buying up all the stuff that WIC allows her, goes outside sells off the shit, for 50% of cost, yet still has enough to buy cartons of cigs and beer. Again, fuck you dickwad.

When the bitch did it right in front of me, asking if I wanted her goods, you a brainless idiot just denies the "FACTS". You are cordially invited to fuck yourself.

If they don't like testing as requirement to get money, maybe they should get a job?

Tell me, would the same people complain about drug testing if that is requirement for them to get government job?

The difference is that employers don't want you at work under the influence of illegal drugs. or alcohol.

You assfucks just want to find an excuse to cut someone off of food stamps when you are just taking food off their kid's tables.

It isn’t the employer, it is the federal government that requires the testing in my field.

Isn't that interesting? You who did nothing wrong, but want to work and earn the money, are required to submit to drug testing.

But if you're on government dough, it's abusive, and demeaning, and unconstitutional to have drug test as precondition for assistance.
Let's go door to door & drug test everyone?

Why not?

You want to choose certain people to drug test when drug use has nothing to do with the food stamps.

You get drug tested at work because your employer doesn't want drugged up people in their workplace.

Is that what you take from all I said? You are moron. MORON.

Also I noticed that not once have you denied the charges I have presented to you. You are a welfare puke, dope smoking, momma's boy in your parents basement...Back to ignore for you, I cant stand your 40 IQ.

When the bitch did it right in front of me, asking if I wanted her goods, you a brainless idiot just denies the "FACTS". You are cordially invited to fuck yourself.
Yep, I am sure you would never make up[shit.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

She has a daughter

Why should it matter if a woman doesn't like
being away from her kids because she has to work
to support her responsibilities

So, it's ok for other people to work full time
to shoulder the responsibilities of those who don't want to

We make it easy for people to be irresponsible
and avoid sacrificing their wants to provide their own needs

I don't like working 2 jobs but I do what I have to do

Working two jobs to provide and wanting to have to do that is two different things. We used to have plenty of jobs where people could support two people working one job.

That is the problem. We don't condemn the greed that caused corporations to take the jobs to China but we condemn the idea that a person shouldn't have to work 65 hours just to buy groceries.
Whoa...who said anything about
working 65 hours just to buy groceries

There are people who don't want to work 1 job to provide
If you can't find a full time job then 2 part time jobs suffice
Whether someone wants to work 2 jobs to provide is irrelevant

The past is behind us, this is now
Things were cheaper, money went farther

The problem is people like to blame the greed they feed
If enough people would have boycotted companies
that would have made a difference

We allowed the jobs to go to China
These companies do not respond to noise they respond to revenue

The idea that people shouldn't have to do
what they don't want to do to take care of their responsibilities
is ridiculous to say the least

If you can't afford getting your nails done, you don't
If you can't afford cable, you watch regular television
If you can't afford the internet, you go to the library or a hot spot
If you can't afford chips, snakes and junk food, you go without
If you can't afford a fancy cell phone, get a government phone

If you can't afford the things you want,
unless the government aka taxpayers, gives you what you need
that's too damn bad
So you repeat the lie that poor people are living high on the hog on food stamps and government assistance.
ROFLMFAO

No one is entitled to get food stamps
just to free up their own money for things they want
and otherwise could not afford
Things they want like heat ,rent, and medications.
ROFLMFAO

It's so easy to know who is sheltered from reality

You think you know what you're talking about but you don't

Doesn't have to make that shit up
It's the truth

Doesn't have to make that shit up
It's the truth

Sure. Every time a discussion comes up about food stamps, there is this Walmart story. I call you on your baloney.

In other words, if stopping waste is your goal, then drug screening should be mandatory for anyone receiving cash from the government, which—in one way or another—is most people. But Republicans haven’t proposed testing for church clergy or oil executives. Instead, they’re focused on the vulnerable, with schemes that would embarrass a Bond villain.

Trapped in its right-wing, anti-government mania, the GOP has become a party defined by its disdain for the poor, and esteem for the wealthy.
You know what, I have a disdain for the poor. At one time I was poor, making minimum wage working at McD's. But instead of being on the system and bitching and moaning how fucked liberals are, I decided to get skills so I could be more valuable. And it did, those who use welfare and such and not work, are just pathetic holes in society. Stop the 1 trillion dollars of welfare and put it in the military, at least they work, and either the poor can go in, or go to Mexico for all I care.
cognitive dissonance? The Richest were too rich to fail, remember.

In other words, if stopping waste is your goal, then drug screening should be mandatory for anyone receiving cash from the government, which—in one way or another—is most people. But Republicans haven’t proposed testing for church clergy or oil executives. Instead, they’re focused on the vulnerable, with schemes that would embarrass a Bond villain.

Trapped in its right-wing, anti-government mania, the GOP has become a party defined by its disdain for the poor, and esteem for the wealthy.
You know what, I have a disdain for the poor. At one time I was poor, making minimum wage working at McD's. But instead of being on the system and bitching and moaning how fucked liberals are, I decided to get skills so I could be more valuable. And it did, those who use welfare and such and not work, are just pathetic holes in society. Stop the 1 trillion dollars of welfare and put it in the military, at least they work, and either the poor can go in, or go to Mexico for all I care.
Again, Solyndra, gave lots of cash to Oblummers campaign and in return was awarded 1/2 billion dollars of aid. Guess what, Solyndra went bankrupt anyway, but those liberal CEO's9(Oblummer butt buddies) still got to keep the cash.

Again, Solyndra, gave lots of cash to Oblummers campaign and in return was awarded 1/2 billion dollars of aid. Guess what, Solyndra went bankrupt anyway, but those liberal CEO's9(Oblummer butt buddies) still got to keep the cash.

I don't understand the disconnect here. Just because one understands our economic system is highly unbalanced, that those who already have continue to rake in government subsidies does not mean you supported Obama.

Special pleading? Are you being facetious or simply have no valid arguments.

Og course, you, being a dumbass, are ignorant that Solyndra's application process started under George W Bush. Bush was pushing their approval right up until he left office.

f yiou are a grren alternative energy company, who would you support in the election? A Fossil Fuel backing Republican or an green energy supporting Democrat.

Furthermoe, Solydra did not receive government money. They were government backed loans from others.

Solyndra was accepted because it had an innovation design of solar panel that was not silicon based. The price of silicon was climbing & the Solyndra panels became competitive. They went under when China slashed their panel pricing and the price of silicon came down.

Solyndra was backed by both Bush & Obama,

Typical leftist non-argument.

Typical Trumpette defending ignorance.
How about that link, loser?
How about you get off your fat lazy ass & look it up yourself. It is not my fault you are stupid.

I already explain it to you, and you ignored it while claiming something different.

You claim many things without backing it up, and when asked, you shout everyone but you is stupid.

Fucking loser.

You did not. You are calling me a liar proving you have no clue.

Fuck off Trump Boy.
You are a liar. I proved it, again.

The difference is that employers don't want you at work under the influence of illegal drugs. or alcohol.

You assfucks just want to find an excuse to cut someone off of food stamps when you are just taking food off their kid's tables.
Wouldn't someone on public assistance who spend money on drugs be taking food off their kid's tables?

Watch this tap dance.:5_1_12024:

No, that's not the purpose Dickweed.

Forum List

Back