Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

Read my link. Very few getting help were on drugs. You can argue for this all day. I do not care because the courts are not going to allow it.

Translation...you serfs can try self government all you like..but the courts wont "allow" it. Now shaddup, get back to work, and keep the welfare/medicaid money coming.

Basically yes. The Constitution is what makes this country this country. It's a waste of time to try and convince people you are right. People tried to argue that separate but equal was OK also.

Then you have no problem with drug testing welfare recipients in order to get free money taken from those with jobs that required them to be drug tested.
What a dumbass you are.
In 2012, an evaluation of the program had startling results: After three years and 87,000 screenings, only one person had failed the drug test, with huge costs for the state, which saved a few hundred dollars by denying benefits, compared to the hundreds of thousands spent to conduct the tests.
Conveniently, you provide no link.
Idiotically, you fail to notice two links.
Only one, and it takes you here.

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/story/2012—03—18/drug-testing-welfare-applicants/53620604/1

Try again, idiot.
That's the second one. Now find the first. The one right in your face, idiot.

In other words, if stopping waste is your goal, then drug screening should be mandatory for anyone receiving cash from the government, which—in one way or another—is most people. But Republicans haven’t proposed testing for church clergy or oil executives. Instead, they’re focused on the vulnerable, with schemes that would embarrass a Bond villain.

Trapped in its right-wing, anti-government mania, the GOP has become a party defined by its disdain for the poor, and esteem for the wealthy.

Then you have no problem with drug testing welfare recipients in order to get free money taken from those with jobs that required them to be drug tested.
What a dumbass you are.
In 2012, an evaluation of the program had startling results: After three years and 87,000 screenings, only one person had failed the drug test, with huge costs for the state, which saved a few hundred dollars by denying benefits, compared to the hundreds of thousands spent to conduct the tests.

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/story/2012—03—18/drug-testing-welfare-applicants/53620604/1

Try again, idiot.
Not in the post I responded to.

If you are talking about the alt-left opinion piece from the race baiter at the Daily Beast from up thread, I'll pass. I'll let you fall for his propaganda.

What a dumbass you are.

Try again, idiot.

If you are talking about the alt-left opinion piece from the race baiter at the Daily Beast from up thread, I'll pass. I'll let you fall for his propaganda.
The Daily Beast link was there the whole time. You just now removed it from your response. Anyone can check that. You're a real basket case.

Try again, idiot.

The Daily Beast link was there the whole time. You just now removed it from your response. Anyone can check that. You're a real basket case.
I removed nothing, liar.

I removed nothing, liar.
Well, heavens to Betsy.. It's not in your response so somewhere between rating my post funny and submitting your response the link must have just fallen off your display or something :dunno:

I removed nothing, liar.
Well, heavens to Betsy.. It's not in your response so somewhere between rating my post funny and submitting your response the link must have just fallen off your display or something :dunno:
1. I have no idea how to remove a post in the middle of such a jumble of posts.

2. Doesn't matter, your link was a lefty shitshow.

3. Cry me a fucking river, Nancy.:5_1_12024:

if you have a very RESPONSIBLE JOB upon which the lives of people
depend----it is LOGICAL that the feds demand drug testing. Testing
impoverished &/or sick people is a suggestion that they are just
depraved and lousy-----and is not worth the expense

If they don't like testing as requirement to get money, maybe they should get a job?

Tell me, would the same people complain about drug testing if that is requirement for them to get government job?

The difference is that employers don't want you at work under the influence of illegal drugs. or alcohol.

You assfucks just want to find an excuse to cut someone off of food stamps when you are just taking food off their kid's tables.

That's the difference? What employer will hire you if you do use drugs?

So if you're on food stamps and using drugs, you can't get a job especially not from government, but expect to get a free money from government.

What drugs are you on now, eh shitstain?
The issue is that employment is at the will of either party in our at-will employment States. There can be no lawful work requirement for benefits in an at-will employment State.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

What what you posted has to do anything with the drug testing requirements?

Qualifying for welfare in one state doesn't mean you're automatically qualified in another.
For unemployment benefits in any at-will employment State. There is no for-cause criteria for employment in at-will employment State and the unemployment office must prove it, if there is.

Fuck your link. If you are so uninformed not to know how US corporations are taxed for their overseas operations, please log off this site & get a fucking education.

My God.

Typical leftist non-argument.

Typical Trumpette defending ignorance.
How about that link, loser?
How about you get off your fat lazy ass & look it up yourself. It is not my fault you are stupid.

I already explain it to you, and you ignored it while claiming something different.

You claim many things without backing it up, and when asked, you shout everyone but you is stupid.

Fucking loser.

You did not. You are calling me a liar proving you have no clue.

Fuck off Trump Boy.

In other words, if stopping waste is your goal, then drug screening should be mandatory for anyone receiving cash from the government, which—in one way or another—is most people. But Republicans haven’t proposed testing for church clergy or oil executives. Instead, they’re focused on the vulnerable, with schemes that would embarrass a Bond villain.

Trapped in its right-wing, anti-government mania, the GOP has become a party defined by its disdain for the poor, and esteem for the wealthy.
You know what, I have a disdain for the poor. At one time I was poor, making minimum wage working at McD's. But instead of being on the system and bitching and moaning how fucked liberals are, I decided to get skills so I could be more valuable. And it did, those who use welfare and such and not work, are just pathetic holes in society. Stop the 1 trillion dollars of welfare and put it in the military, at least they work, and either the poor can go in, or go to Mexico for all I care.

Millions have already gotten a job and started paying for their own food.
Great news. But some will still qualify because Republicans think the current minimum wage is enough.

So millions get jopbs & just fuck those who have not. I get it.

Maybe if Trump did not borrow 1.5 trillion to boost the economy that he would not have to try to cut benefits to help pay for it?
Borrow? How is letting working people keep more of their money, borrowing? Fuck, you are a stupid prick..

The Government is spending the same (actually more) and your retarded Orange assfuck slashed revenues,. That means the government needs to borrow money

Only a stupid fuck Trumpette thinks that is a good thing.

Trump is skyrocketing the deficit & you are too fucking stupid to care.

If they don't like testing as requirement to get money, maybe they should get a job?

Tell me, would the same people complain about drug testing if that is requirement for them to get government job?

The difference is that employers don't want you at work under the influence of illegal drugs. or alcohol.

You assfucks just want to find an excuse to cut someone off of food stamps when you are just taking food off their kid's tables.
Wouldn't someone on public assistance who spend money on drugs be taking food off their kid's tables?

Watch this tap dance.:5_1_12024:

So you want to starve children because their parent might buy drugs?

I mean you obviously love to blame children for the actions of their parents. You do it with your hate of DACA and your love of jailing children at the border because their parents brought them across the border.

The question is, what kind of parents would buy drugs instead of feeding their kids?

It's not me that wants to starve the kids, their parents are already doing it, moron.
The kind Fakedave likes to defend.
The purpose of food stamps to to prevent parents from spending that money elsewhere. How the fuck did you get this stupid?

Millions have already gotten a job and started paying for their own food.
Great news. But some will still qualify because Republicans think the current minimum wage is enough.

So millions get jopbs & just fuck those who have not. I get it.

Maybe if Trump did not borrow 1.5 trillion to boost the economy that he would not have to try to cut benefits to help pay for it?
Borrow? How is letting working people keep more of their money, borrowing? Fuck, you are a stupid prick..

The Government is spending the same (actually more) and your retarded Orange assfuck slashed revenues,. That means the government needs to borrow money

Only a stupid fuck Trumpette thinks that is a good thing.

Trump is skyrocketing the deficit & you are too fucking stupid to care.
So why the fuck doesnt the government get cut by 50%, I know what Fraud Waste and Abuse is, and with 50% cut there would still be Fraud Waste and Abuse. Only stupid fuck is you, just because you are a welfare puke and dont pay taxes, doesnt allow you to dictate to me, what should be done with my money. Go screw yourself.

Wouldn't someone on public assistance who spend money on drugs be taking food off their kid's tables?

Watch this tap dance.:5_1_12024:

So you want to starve children because their parent might buy drugs?

I mean you obviously love to blame children for the actions of their parents. You do it with your hate of DACA and your love of jailing children at the border because their parents brought them across the border.

The question is, what kind of parents would buy drugs instead of feeding their kids?

It's not me that wants to starve the kids, their parents are already doing it, moron.
The kind Fakedave likes to defend.
The purpose of food stamps to to prevent parents from spending that money elsewhere. How the fuck did you get this stupid?
Yeah, I saw this bitch in Walmart buying up all the stuff that WIC allows her, goes outside sells off the shit, for 50% of cost, yet still has enough to buy cartons of cigs and beer. Again, fuck you dickwad.

Fuck your link. If you are so uninformed not to know how US corporations are taxed for their overseas operations, please log off this site & get a fucking education.

My God.

How about you get off your fat lazy ass & look it up yourself. It is not my fault you are stupid.
Concession noted.
No concession. You are caught blabbing about shit you obviously don't know anything about. Just like being the dumbass everyone here knows you are.

Look up how US corporations pay income tax from their entities in other countries.

Why is it disgusting and demeaning? I work in the private sector, I am required by the federal government to take a random drug test in order to keep my job. I don't find it disgusting or demeaning.

The federal government requires airline pilots to take random drug tests in order to maintain their aviation license. Is that disgusting and demeaning?

It isn’t the employer, it is the federal government that requires the testing in my field.

Isn't that interesting? You who did nothing wrong, but want to work and earn the money, are required to submit to drug testing.

But if you're on government dough, it's abusive, and demeaning, and unconstitutional to have drug test as precondition for assistance.
Let's go door to door & drug test everyone?

Speaking of deficit...

upload_2019-12-3_21-15-49.png

Concession noted.
No concession. You are caught blabbing about shit you obviously don't know anything about. Just like being the dumbass everyone here knows you are.

Look up how US corporations pay income tax from their entities in other countries.
Ah yes, that evil word corporation, a liberal dog whistle. I guess idiots like you dont realize that thousands of people make up corporations, work there, invest there, provide goods and services there. Just because you sit in your parents basement, smoking dope, doesnt make you a very smart person, just a mind numbed, useful idiot for the liberals.

It isn’t the employer, it is the federal government that requires the testing in my field.

Isn't that interesting? You who did nothing wrong, but want to work and earn the money, are required to submit to drug testing.

But if you're on government dough, it's abusive, and demeaning, and unconstitutional to have drug test as precondition for assistance.
Let's go door to door & drug test everyone?

Is that what you take from all I said? You are moron. MORON.

Forum List

Back