booby traps illegal?!/booby trap kills boobyer

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
...the link below tells how this guy got killed with his own booby trap
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
Booby trap kills man in his own home on Thanksgiving night
Booby Traps Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine

Last edited:
I’d say this gu falls into the too stupid to live category. Van Buren, Maine is an extremely safe city, so why set a booby trap? Because you are too stupid to live.

The overall crime rate in Van Buren is 74% lower than the national average. For every 100,000 people, there are 1.99 daily crimes that occur in Van Buren. Van Buren is safer than 92% of the cities in the United States. In Van Buren you have a 1 in 138 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.

Personally, I hold the opinion that a gate is useless without 2 defensive positions(foxholes) to defend it. Booby trap is a term that only comes into play if someone makes it past the gate....and gets back out to report it.

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.

???!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.
....yes--and it's stupid--like many laws

???!!!
parenthesis mine
Burglary is stupid, so is killing burglars. Both if them will.get you prison time.

???!!!
parenthesis mine
Burglary is stupid, so is killing burglars. Both if them will.get you prison time.
again--I have asked numerous times on many threads--why do you people LOVE criminals?

???!!!
parenthesis mine
again--I have asked numerous times on many threads--why do you people LOVE criminals?
As always my reply is "I don't".

???!!!
parenthesis mine
....wrong--you don't like criminals being hurt/shot/etc or else you would think booby traps are ok
POOR criminals--getting hurt because they break into someone's home---you DO care about criminals

???!!!
parenthesis mine
..but it's legal to shoot them? !!??

I guess that this is why surveillance cameras are so important to have. Once the illegal activity is on film, those who are guilty of the actions can not worm their way out of the mess that they so willingly have gotten themselves into.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

....wrong--you don't like criminals being hurt/shot/etc or else you would think booby traps are ok
POOR criminals--getting hurt because they break into someone's home---you DO care about criminals
Don't be stupider than you have to be, son.

don't try to LIE...you love criminals/criminality more than America and cops

I’d say this gu falls into the too stupid to live category. Van Buren, Maine is an extremely safe city, so why set a booby trap? Because you are too stupid to live.

The overall crime rate in Van Buren is 74% lower than the national average. For every 100,000 people, there are 1.99 daily crimes that occur in Van Buren. Van Buren is safer than 92% of the cities in the United States. In Van Buren you have a 1 in 138 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
How far is Van Buren from one of the somali villages in Maine?

???!!!
parenthesis mine

I currently think it should be legal.

Ok then, not often I see someone double down that hard on stupid.

images (8).jpeg

???!!!
parenthesis mine

as a sane and rational libtard progressive I would go along with booby trapping your home with NONLETHAL means.

I also agree with your right to own weapons and to defend your family (and yourself).

Ok then, not often I see someone double down that hard on stupid.

View attachment 292617
what's stupid is loving criminals--which is what you/blacks/BLM do

Forum List

Back